[Boo's] : They knew

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door creaked open. The sick boy went out from the bathroom and walking slowly to the couch. He sat on it and leaned his head on the comfort couch before letting out a heavy sigh.

[Boo’s]

I heard the door being opened , so I poured the porridge into a bowl. I took a cup of plain water and put it on the tray together with the bowl and brought it to living room. I saw Mingyu closed his eyes and he looked too pale. ‘Feeling better?’ I sat down next to him and put the tray on the coffee table. He hummed weakly. ‘Hey…you have to eat.’ He stayed silent. I pulled him to sit properly , making him groaned.

I put a spoon of porridge in front of his lips. ‘Open up.’ He looked at me. He shook his head. ‘I don’t want to eat…’ He whined. I glared at him. ‘I don’t care. What are you? Five years old? Come on. Open your mouth and eat this.’ He kept being stubborn. ‘Look. My arm is about to fall off. So , please…eat this for the sake of my arm.’ He looked away from me. I put the spoon down harshly into the bowl. ‘Fine! I’ll make you suffer from hunger , if that’s what you want.’ I took the tray and put it on the kitchen’s counter.

I glared at him before went into my room. I slammed the door before threw myself on the bed. ‘What the hell? My bed smell like him.’ I screamed without even cared about the neighbours. I jumped off the bed and pulled the sheets off the mattress. ‘I have to wash this. I don’t hate his scent before. But now I have to learn how to hate it.’ I brought the sheets , blanket and pillow cover before taking it out from the room. I glared at Mingyu , who was laying on the couch. I put the things into the laundry basket and walked into my room again.

I sighed and threw myself on the bed after changing the sheets. ‘Finally…’ I’m about to close my eyes when someone knocked the door. I groaned and walked to open the door. ‘Why? Hungry?’ He nodded. I rolled my eyes. ‘I knew it. Idiot!’ I hit his head lightly before went to the kitchen to re-heat the porridge. ‘You can’t hit my head…I’m sick…’ He pouted when I looked at him. ‘I don’t even care. I took a day off from my part-time work to take care of you but here you are…being stubborn like a five years old boy.’ I put the down a bowl of porridge in front of him and gave him the spoon.

I raised my eyebrows when he stared at me. ‘What? Just eat.’ I took the pot and washed it before sitting in front of him. ‘Still dizzy?’ He looked at me. ‘Just a little.’ I hummed. Silence. ‘Emm…thank you.’ I nodded. ‘Okay.’ Sile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter