[MinKwan's] : Sunbae Next Door

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Time skip

[Kim’s]

I ran into the store and looked around it. A woman came to me with a smile. ‘Welcome, Sir. May I help you?’ I nodded while catching my breath. ‘I’m…looking…for…that! Yes, I want that.’ The worker looked at the pointed direction. She smiled meaningfully. ‘Sure. Please wait a second. You can have a sit there.’ After a few minutes, the worker came and held out a bag to me. ‘Cash or credit card, sir?’ I stood up and took the bag. ‘Cash.’ I walked out from the store after making the payment. I took my phone from the pocket when it rings. ‘Yes, baby. Ouh…you’re already there? Okay. I’m on my way.’ I put the phone back into the pocket and went to meet him.

[Boo’s]

I walked inside a room and wait for him. Kim Mingyu…you jerk! Is this your way on telling me that I gained weight? I can go here by myself though. I took the ball that was already beside the bench and went inside the court while bouncing it. It’s been a long time since I played basketball. Life as a high school senior was hectic and now, busying myself with works as a first year college student, making me have no time to play it. I ran lightly in the court while bouncing the ball before threw the ball towards the target and score a point.

I caught the ball and bounced it again while looking around for Mingyu. ‘Mingyu~Kim Mingyu…where are you?’ I sighed while swirling the ball with a finger. ‘Fine. Let’s score a few points while waiting for him, Boo Seungkwan.’ I played by myself and about to score another points when someone hugged me from behind. ‘There you are, Kim Mingyu. What took you so long?’ He planted a kiss on my right cheek before standing in front of me. ‘Sorry, baby. I got caught in a traffic but I’m here now. What have you been doing?’ He took the ball from my hands and bounced it.

I rolled up my sleeves and snatched the ball from him before scoring a points. ‘I’ve been playing this while waiting. So, why did you told me to meet you here?’ He smirked. ‘Guess.’ I rolled my eyes before crossing my arms. ‘Fine. This is your way on telling me that I gained some weights, right? We are here now because you’re going to make me play sport with you.’ He chuckled. ‘Unfortunately, you are wrong but if you say so…let’s play sport together. It will be a healthy date today. Good idea, baby.’ He poked my waist before grinning playfully.

[Kim’s]

He protested when I score a point again. ‘Hey, you cheated again.’ I chuckled at his fuming looks. ‘No. I am not.’ He took the ball

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter