[Kim's] : Fight

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kim's]

I woke up with Seungkwan in my arms. I glances over the clock that was hanging on the wall of his room. 6:30 pm. Hmm...it's almost dinner time. I pulled my arms slowly, not to wake him up before sitting up on the bed. I jumped off the bed and walked out from the room carefully. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for the ingredients that I need. Somehow, his house has became mine. Well, I often sleepovers at his house when his parents were not here. I hummed a song with preparing the food when I felt someone hugging me from behind.

'Hello, baby. Having a good sleep?' He yawned softly before nodding. 'Sit down first. I almost finish everything here. I know you are hungry.' He grinned. 'You know me too well, Gyu.' He released the hug and went to sit on the chair. I cleared my throat when I felt someone staring. I put down the food on the table before sitting in front of him. 'Why are looking at me like that?' He snapped out from his thoughts and shook his head. 'Emm...nothing. I just want to stare at you. Gyu, let's eat!' He took his chopsticks before started to eat. 'You know, I always love your cooking.' He exclaimed. I raised my head. 'Are you okay, baby? Something's bothering you?' He flinched a little. 'I'm okay.'

I walked into the living room and saw him sitting on the couch. I sat behind him and pulled him to lean against me. 'Baby, what's wrong? I know something was bothering you. Hmm?' He sighed. 'You're going to graduate soon.' I hummed. 'And you're going to university.' I nodded. 'You will become busy.' Okay...where will this conversation goes to? 'Will you have time for me?' I turned him around to face me. 'What are you saying right now?' He lowered his head and kept fiddling his fingers. 'I'm saying will you have time for me? Well, you will start your university life soon and I'm still in high school. I'm sure we can't see each other like this again.' Hmm...he's right. I don't think that far yet.

'Look. Baby, I will try to spend time with you. I'll try my best. I'm sure we can work things out. Okay? Don't worry too much.' He pouted before nodding weakly. I hugged him and caressed his head slowly. 'I love you.' He hugged me back. 'Me too.' So, we decided to act like a clingy boyfriends toward each other. I swear to god that I'm having a hard time to hold back my laughter when our friends look at us with disgusting yet amused looks. 'Ahhh~Aigoo, my baby is eating so well.' He giggled when I said that. We burst into laughter when Jun,  who always composed in his everyday life slammed his spoon on the table. 'Both of you. Can you stop doing all those disgusting things here? We are trying to eat now. Go eat somewhere else if you guys want to continue what you're doing.' Jun about to say something when Jihoon stopped him. 'Jun-nie, calm down. I'll make sure to kill them with my guitar if they do that again. Okay? Now, eat.' Jun gritted his teeth while looking at us before he took his spoon and started to eat. Jihoon glared at us. 'Both of you. Stop.' We grinned. 'Sorry.'

The graduation day seemed to come a little bit too soon. I sighed in front of the mirror. I kept thinking about what Seungkwan said before. I know he was right and that's makes me afraid. I neat myself before walking out from my room. I locked the door and sighed when I looked at Seungkwan's house. Kim Mingyu, just think about this later. Today, it's your day. Enjoy it while you can. Fighting! I almost cursed when the confetties pop out. I rubbed my chest lightly to ease the shock. 'Hey, are you alright?' Seungcheol asked. I nodded. 'I'm okay. Just shocked.' He nodded. I started to lost in my thoughts when the principal delivering her speech.

'Kim Mingyu.' 'Kim Mingyu.' I felt someone patted my shoulder. I snapped out from my thoughts. 'Hey. It's your turn.' I looked around and saw my name on the screen. I quickly stood up and walked to the stage. I took the award and walked down the stage. Two hours later, the ceremony finally ended. 'Photo time!' I smiled to the camera while hugging my boyfriend tightly. 'Done. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter