[Boo's] : Sleep

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Awkwardness filled the whole house. Seungkwan was busy helping his mother in the kitchen while Mingyu was left behind in the living room with Seungkwan’s father.

[Boo’s]

Oh my god! This is too awkward. I kept myself silence while helping my mom in the kitchen. I kept glancing at Mingyu , who was sitting awkward as hell on the couch. My mom cleared . I quickly looked at her. ‘What a moment you have there , son.’ I face-palmed. ‘Mom. Don’t start it. It’s embarrassing.’ She chuckled before stirred the food in the pan. I felt my face burning. I kept fanning myself to reduce the heat. ‘I swear to god. I might die from overheat.’ My mom chuckled. ‘Mom…I’m serious.’ She nodded. ‘Right…’ I pouted at her.

Mom called my father and Mingyu to sit at the dining table when the foods were ready. I took my seat beside my mom while Mingyu was sitting in front of my mom. I saw him kept eyeing me. Pity him. ‘Let’s eat.’ I said , faking an excited tone. ‘Sure.’ My father said before he recited the prayer. We started eating and I saw Mingyu was definitely having trouble to swallow the food. I took the side dish and put it into his bowl. He smiled at me. I saw my parents were looking at us. I don’t know anymore!

I put the plate full of freshly cut fruit on the table. ‘How’s the dinner , Mingyu?’ He nodded. ‘It was delicious. It’s been so long since I eat homemade food.’ My mom smiled at him before telling him to eat the fruit. ‘So , how long did you know my son?’ Mingyu swallowed the fruit before looking at my father. ‘I’m not sure. Sorry.’ My father nodded. I saw he was sweating after answering my father’s question.

My parents burst into laughter when I went inside the house after sending Mingyu away. ‘Seriously , guys. I knew you guys were pranking him. I swear to god…he’s about to die. His face was pale.’ My parents laughed even hardly and it makes me chuckled too. ‘That boy is cute when he flustered. Right , honey?’ My father nodded. I shook my head before sitting on the single couch. ‘I approve him , son.’ I stared at my father. ‘Really?’ He nodded. ‘He seem like a good boy and he could open that heart of yours.’ I hugged my father. My mom caressed my head. ‘We’re happy for both of you.’ My mom said.

I was walking to the school when someone grabbed me away. ‘Gyu! You scared me.’ He grinned. ‘Sorry.’ I patted his cheek lightly. ‘It’s okay.’ He smiled. ‘What your parents said about me?’ I frowned. ‘They…don’t like me , right?’ I sighed before leaning against the wall behind me. ‘What to do…they hate you for b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter