[Kim's] : Wait

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mall was filled with people since it is weekend. There were families , students but mostly it was filled with couples. Mingyu sighed when he walked around the mall.

[Kim’s]

It’s been a few days since I talked to Seungkwan. I just confessed my feelings for him , but he said like it was impossible for me to fall in love with him. I saw a couple walked across me. They looked so happy. I wish that was me and Seungkwan. The words he told me days ago came through my mind. Don’t be too nice with him…? But , why did he said that? Why now? Did he hide something from me? I sighed. ‘Why are you sighing?’ I looked over my side. Ouh…I forgot that Jisoo was here.

I shook my head lightly. ‘Nothing. Emm…since you just transferred , I think you should buy your school’s uniform. There’s a shop at the third floor.’ He nodded. ‘Well , then. Let’s go.’ He grinned before dragging me with him. Jisoo transferred here because he was told to stay with his sister in Korea. As a friend , I thought I should just helped him with some stuffs. We walked out from the elevator and went to the shop. The workers greeted us and I told Jisoo to find his sizes. ‘Pledis Private School’s uniform.’ The workers nodded before helping Jisoo. ‘Jisoo . I’ll be around this floor.’ He nodded.

I walked out from the shop and wandered around the floor. I walked pass a shoes boutique before went into a huge bookstore. I walked towards my favourite section. Manga Section. I guess I need a new collections of manga to fill this broken heart. I walked through the section to look for an interesting manga. I stopped walking when I saw someone familiar. He was too busy searching for manga and he don’t even realized I walked behind him. He hummed while reading a synopsis. I reached out for a manga and he did the same.

He looked at me when we choose the same manga. He quickly pulled his hand away when he realized it was me , standing beside him. ‘Emm…we like the same manga.’ I broke the silence. ‘So…?’ He said with his eyes still fixed in reading a manga’s synopsis. ‘Destiny…maybe?’ He scoffed. ‘Nonsense , Mingyu.’ My heart fluttered when he called me by the name and not sunbae. ‘You start to open up to me.’ He looked at me. ‘What?’ I leaned against the shelves. ‘You do realized that you called me by the name.’ He rolled his eyes. ‘Because it’s your name. Don’t overthinking.’ He walked away from the section and I followed him.

He sighed loudly and turned around to look at me. ‘Stop fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter