[Kim's] : First Meeting

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a windy day. Same with Mingyu’s mood today. He’s been this grumpy teenage boy since he moved from Tokyo to Seoul. He stepped out from the taxi and stared at the school’s big gates.

[Kim’s]

Pledis Private School. He read the school’s name on the wall beside the gates. I sighed. At least , I’m studying here only for a year. Yes , I’m in senior year. I walked into the school and people started whispering when they saw me. I’m tired of this transferring s because of this. People will started talking about me and all. I sighed , again. It’s been my 8th times transferring school throughout this 5 years. I decided to ignore their stares and just walked into the school.

I looked through the school’s map and searched the office. I walked straight to the office when I found the location on the map. I’m already an expert in this matter because I have done this many times. Really...I’m tired of this ! I pushed the door and walked into the office before went to one of the clerk at the counter. ‘Good morning.’ The clerk raised her head before smiling brightly. ‘Yes. May I help you?’

I took out all the documents and hand it to her. ‘I’m here as the transfer student from Tokyo.’ She looked through the documents and wrote something only her understand on the transferring form. ‘Okay. Mr. Kim Mingyu , please follow me. Oh! You can leave your bag on the shelf.’ I nodded before putting my bag into the shelf. I followed her until we arrived in front of the principal’s room.

She knocked the door and went inside when she heard a reply. ‘Principal Kwon , he’s Kim Mingyu. Our newly transfered student from Tokyo.’ The principal smiled at me before told me to sit. The clerk put the documents on her table before walked out from her room. ‘So , what’s make you came here from Tokyo?’ She put down her glasses before leaned against her leather chair.

I cleared my throat. ‘My parents was transfered to Canada. So , they send me for schooling in Seoul because my aunt lives here and she can looked after me.’ She nodded. ‘Transferring is totally a pain , right? My son also kept complaining about this.’ I smiled a little before nodded in agreement. ‘By the way , your results were good to be Pledis’s student. So , welcome to Pledis Private School. Mr. Kim , you will be placed in class 6-1 and you can take your timetable from the clerk earlier. You’re dismiss.’ I stood up before bowed at her and walked out from her room.

I grabbed my things from the shelf and walked out from the office with timetable in my hand. Purple building. Oh! There you are. I climbed the stairs and walked towards my class. I knocked the door before opened the door. The teacher stopped his lesson , same goes for the students. ‘Oh! New student. Come in.’ I took a deep breath before walked into the class. I saw the students gave me an amused look and also admiring stares. ‘I’m Kim Mingyu. Nice to meet you guys.’ The teacher nodded. ‘Lee Seokmin! Wake up.’ I looked at the mentioned student. ‘Yes , sir.’

He wiped his drools. Disgusting! ‘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter