#oo9 - Artificial Love

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Jiyeon and Sangmoon left, Suzy’s bridal waiting room was filled with nothing, but the tension between the two ladies. Suzy stared at Krystal with a blank face whilst the latter looked at her back with a slight smirk.

“What are you doing here?” Suzy finally asked, breaking the ice wall. “I don’t remember having you on the guest list.”

“This is a surprise.” Krystal shrugged smugly and stared at Suzy from head to toes. “You look good, but I think I’m going to look better in that wedding dress.”

“Cut the chase, Krystal Jung!” Suzy heaved out a sigh. “I don’t have forever to talk with you. The wedding is about to start. What exactly do you want?”

“I just attended my boyfriend’s wedding.” Krystal replied. “And I want to give you a visit. Oh, by the way, my gift will be delivered to your house tonight.”

“You’d better not do something stupid.” Suzy gritted her teeth. “Stop this ! I’m begging you.”

“Stop it?” Krystal rolled her eyes in sacarsm. “When all you did was stealing people I love huh, Bae Suzy!”

“I didn’t steal people you love.” Suzy responded as she raised her voice. “They came to me by themselves. I didn’t ask them to come to me. Even Kim Jongin.”

At the mention of her first love, Krystal fumed up instantly as she took steps forward to Suzy whilst Suzy stepped backwards until her waist hit the edge of the vanity table slightly.

“If you didn’t seduce Jongin that time, he wouldn’t have broken up with me.” Krystal hissed loudly. “IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!”

“STOP PULLING ALL THE GOOD THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND PUSHING THE BAD THINGS FOR THE OTHERS, KRYSTAL JUNG!” Suzy yelled in frustration as she fisted her hands. “How long are you going to keep cosplaying yourself as a victim?”

“Until you get out of my life!” Krystal gritted her teeth as tears of anger threatened to fall from her eyes. “Everything was going well for me and Myungsoo, but you came and ruin everything with your damn baby.”

 

SLAP!

 

“I’m okay with you insulting me, but not my baby.” Suzy glared at Krystal who had her head snapped to the side after the strong swing from Suzy. The frustration that had been bottled up finally exploded and Suzy strangely felt satisfying and refreshing at the same time.

SLAP!

 

“Let me go, Bae Sangmoon!” Jiyeon tried to yank her hand off Sangmoon’s  strong grasp. She was stopped by him when she attempted to bang in the room after hearing a slapping sound. “Yah! Bae Sangmoon!”

“Noona!” Sangmoon scoffed. “It’s their problem. Let them solve it!”

“You !” Jiyeon scowled. “Your sister is pregnant for God’s sake. What if something happen to her?”

“She’s going to be fine.” Sangmoon tried to calm her down. “I’m sure Krystal noona wouldn’t do something stupid. It’s her boyfriend’s wedding, after all.”

“Did you just slap me?” Krystal inhaled sharply as she straightened up. “You do have some nerves, Bae Suzy.”

“This is my wedding. If you don’t have any-”

“Do you think Myungsoo love you?” Krystal blurted out with a mock smirk. “Everything he did to you isn’t love, but a pure responsibility. You and your baby are nothing, but a burden to him.”

Burden? Suzy admitted that it’s not love between her and Myungsoo. She couldn’t help it, but feeling a pang of disappointment when the truth was thrown into her face especially from her soon-to-be husband’s girlfriend.

“Listen, Bae Suzy! No matter what, Myungsoo is belonged to me. Only!”

Everything he did to you isn’t love, but a pure responsibility. You and your baby are nothing, but a burden to him.

Krystal’s voice kept ringing inside her mind and she couldn’t nothing else, but that voice. If not for Sangmoon who nudged her, she wouldn’t have realized tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter