#oo3 - Revelation

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as she stepped on the stage, Myungsoo could hear the loud cheer from the audiences and he had to admit that she looked stunning just like the first time he saw her. Somehow, it was weird for him to meet her again as the CEO of J.Estina and her, Bae Suzy as the main endorser of the company.

He had never met her face-to-face before the night that they accidentally spent with one another. He silently admired her confidence as she walked down the platform before stopping right in front of him.

Seeing him, Suzy instantly and briefly widened her eyes before professionally diverted her eyes pass him and to the people behind him. She stood there as the designers of his company came out one by one and the last one to come out was his mother, the current chairman of J.Estina.

However, he noticed that Suzy was sweating and started to stumble a bit before she composed her balance. The next thing he knew was that her legs gave its way and she collapsed off the stage. If only he was late only for a second, she would have hit the floor so hard.

“Suzy! Bae Suzy!” One blonde girl bolted in and knelt down by the lady who was in his arms. “Suzy, this is Wendy. Can you hear me?”

“What’s wrong?” Jo Kwon, the director who was responsible for major events of the company spoke up worriedly.

“Myungsoo, carry her up!” Mrs. Kim butted in and he flinched in surprised. “Hurry up! What are you waiting for? Get her into your car!”

“She needs to go to the hospital.” That’s when it hit him. He quickly carried her up in his arms without noticing Krystal who was fuming with anger in his seat because she couldn’t approach him as she wanted. After all, his mother hated her to the very core of her existence.

Myungsoo tried his best to use his body to shield the unconscious girl in his arms from the camera flashes which had been flashing nonstop since she fell off the stage. He finally heaved out a small sigh of relief when they finally got in the elevator with Wendy who he learnt that she was Suzy’s manager.

He looked down at Suzy’s face and noticed the sweat beads on her forehead and temples. She looked so fragile and to be honest, he felt a little bit scared that something could have happened to her.

But then, he shook his head to shake off all the thought. He shouldn’t be thinking about the other girl who was nothing, but a strange with memory to him when he’s already had a girlfriend who was the enemy to this lady right here.

“She didn’t look well.” Myungsoo spoke up to Wendy who was gazing worriedly at the artist under her management. “Is she sick these days?”

“She’s been working nonstop for the past two months without taking care of herself at all.” Wendy sighed, on the verge of tear. “I have always told her that she’s going to faint one day if she keeps on overworking herself and she really did.”

“She’s going to be fine.” He said. “There! My driver!” He exclaimed as the elevator reached the ground floor and he saw his chauffeur was waiting in front of the car before running off to the car that was parking right in front of the building.

He placed Suzy in the backseat after his driver opened the door for him. He then turned to his driver.

“Drive carefully and give me a call when you arrive!”

“Yes, sir!” His driver bowed once before running back to the driver’s seat.

“Thank you so much, sir!” Wendy bowed before getting into the passenger’s seat. He looked at his car until it was out of his sight before walking back into the building when he realized one thing.

 

Krystal

“Look, Krys!” Myungsoo threw his head back as he blew air out of his mouth in frustration before looking at his girlfriend who was gazing at the night sky from the rooftop of the building with her back facing him sulkily. “I’m just helping her and that’s it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter