#016 - Will It Be Okay?

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I would like to apologize for being absent and leaving you hanging for a long time. There has been some personal problem, regarding to my health. I sincerely apologize for that and I hope that you all still want to read my stories.

If you still do, I'm really appreciate it and thank you so much for waiting^^

Guys, thank you so much for supporting and I miss you all so much. Thanks for everything; love you all, XOXO

The meeting for Myungsoo’s latest project was going on smoothly and professionally although Krystal still couldn’t get over the fact that Myungsoo wanted to cut ties with her off completely. Myungsoo was too focus on the ongoing presentation that he missed the constant flashing of his phone screen, indicating that there were incoming calls.

A few minutes later, the presentation was interrupted by a rapid knock on the door before the door was opened, revealing his secretary who was looking for him urgently.

“I’m so sorry for interrupting the meeting, but this is an emergency.” She looked at her CEO. “Sir, you need to go to the hospital right now.”

“Hospital?” Myungsoo repeated and got on his feet quickly. “What’s wrong? Who is admitted to the hospital?”

“It’s your wife, sir.”

“What?” He blurted out in shocked. “What did you just say?”

“I got a call from Haesung Hospital and your wife is admitted there.” The female secretary replied. “They tried to reach you, but-”

Without letting her finished her words, Myungsoo stormed out of the meeting room with his formal title being called by everyone. The project meeting wasn’t a problem right now and was no longer important.

The lives of his wife and his child were at risk right now and there’s nothing much more important than that.”

Jiyeon sobbed as she buried her face into her hands. She was banned from going inside the operation room, even as a doctor. Her supervisor was worried that she would be too overwhelmed with the whole situation that might affect the process of operation.

From what she had heard, Suzy was hit by the car quite hard that her life and her fetus’s life were the biggest concern. She squinted her eyes shut tightly and prayed that everything would be alright for her best friend.

Soon, he heard the running footsteps from her side and she snapped her head over, seeing Myungsoo came running and panting until he reached the emergency room.

“How was my wife?” He panted.

“She’s still inside.” Jiyeon stood up. “I’m sorry.”

“Why?” He frowned.

“If only I didn’t leave her at your company alone, she wouldn’t end up in the emergency room right now.”

“What do you mean?” He frowned. “She came to the company? When?”

“Wait, didn’t you see her at the company? You two didn’t meet?” Jiyeon wiped her tear and looked at her friend in-law with a confusing frown. “She asked me to drop her off at the company because she wanted to see you.”

“I didn’t see her.” Myungsoo shook his head and sighed. “Dammit!”

At the moment, the automatic door of the emergency room slid opened and the doctor in charge came out as he took off his mask.

“Sunbae, is everything okay?” Jiyeon instantly asked. “Is she okay?”

“Who’s the family of the patient?” The doctor asked.

“It’s me.” Myungsoo spoke up. “I’m her husband. How is my wife?”

“Fortunately, she is stable right now, but we will keep an eye on her closely. “The doctor said and let out a sigh. “But the baby-”

“What about the baby?” Myungsoo butted in even before the doctor got to finish what he was saying. “Is my baby safe?”

“We have tried our best.” The doctor sighed apologetically. “But we couldn’t save the baby. The impact on the baby was too hard. I’m so sorry for your loss. As for the patient, she will be transferred to the ward soon.”

It was as if lightning stuck in the middle of his head. Everything felt like it had crumbled down in a flash before he even knew what had happened.

It’s gone, our baby is gone.

The fruit of their relationship was gone, forever.

Suzy was transferred into a VIP ward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter