#013 - Shy Shy Shy

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal froze as she saw how her now ex-boyfriend was basically eating his wife’s soul out. It hit her hard and she unknowingly balled her fists tightly.

Anger! Jealousy! Envious!

She wanted to go in and break them apart, but she realized that she had no right to interrupt with their love lives. That thought wrenched her heart so badly.

“It’s rude to stare.” She flinched and turned around, only to see the most unexpected guest. “J-Jongin?”

“It’s been a long time.” He smiled slightly at her and she swore that her heart was skipping a beat just like how it did when she saw him for the first time ever in high school. She saw how he looked over her shoulders and fought back a smile. “Don’t you think that you should give the married couple some space?”

“What are you doing here?” That’s all she managed to ask him.

“It’s our first time meeting again in 9 years and that’s how you greeted me?” He laughed. “You changed a lot, Soojungie.”

Soojungie

It’s been a long time since someone had called her by Korean name. In fact, she preferred to be called by her English name since she broke up with him.

“Do you have time to spare with me?”

Suzy swore that her legs jellied on her voluntarily as soon as Myungsoo had his lips on her. If not for his strong arms that supported her, she would have hit the floor. Unconsciously, her hands gripped on his black suit and responded his kiss.

It felt new. Those strange tingling sensation that ran down her system, it felt strange. Realizing that they were in public, she actually wanted to push him away, but a part of her wouldn’t want to let go of him.

Until what felt like forever that Myungsoo finally backed off and straightened themselves before he glanced around in case someone was there, but no one was here and he was glad for that.

She dropped her gaze down and wiped the corner of her lips in case her lipstick smudged, but she was good to go.

“You’re okay?” He asked and fought back a silly smile as he saw how she huffed for air. “Can I be compared to your co-stars like Lee Minho and Kim Woobin?”

“Shut up!” She scoffed gently and he burst into a fit of giggle. “What if anyone see us?”

“What’s wrong with that?” He shrugged and pressed his arms on the wall, trapping her in the middle. “We’re married. Who care if anyone see us?”

“Myungsoo!”

“It’s not like we’re making out in public or something.”

“Your words!” She quickly covered his mouth with her hand. “We’re in public, remember?”

“Should I remind you that I’m not the only one who kissed earlier?” He smirked. “It takes two to tango.”

“I hate you.” She groaned.

“I like you.” He confessed. “I don’t know whether this is love or not, but I like you. Not because you’re the mother of my child, but because you are you, Bae Suzy.”

Sunlight shone through the crack of the curtain and Suzy groaned lazily before stretching herself as she sat up. She glanced to her side, only to see her husband was still sleeping soundly. So, she just let him since the event ended really late last night, making them arrived home late as well.

“I like you. I don’t know whether this is love or not, but I like you. Not because you’re the mother of my child, but because you are you, Bae Suzy.”

She looked down at her stomach and caressed her bump lovingly. I like your father as well.

“You should have woken me up.” Myungsoo said as he walked in Suzy who was watching the drama in the living room. “Where’s umma?”

“Ahjumma said that she left for a trip with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter