#oo8 - The Start

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo woke up with a pain that felt like it was going to split his head into half. Sitting and looking around his surrounding, he spotted the unfamiliar environment with a familiar sweet scent. Soon enough, the door opened and he was surprised to see Suzy came in with a tray.

“You’re awake.” She greeted softly and handed the glass of warm honey tea to him. “Drink this! It might help.”

“Is this your room?” He asked in hesitation. If I slept here last night, where did she sleep?

“My brother has already prepared some casual clothes for you in the bathroom, along with the new toothbrush and toothpaste.” She avoided his question. “When you’re done, come out. We need to talk.”

As soon as he came out of Suzy’s room, Myungsoo could smell the delicious aroma from the kitchen and a set of meal was placed on the table with a bowl of rice and a glass of ice water. He sat down and she sat across him.

“What did you want to talk?” He asked. “Did I say something stupid last night?”

“You did and it was really stupid.” She answered honestly. “Did you even remember what you had said?”

“Have you ever heard that a drunk person always blurts out the truth?” He ignored her question and asked back. “You have, haven’t you?”

“Don’t beat around the bush.” She sighed in frustration. “That’s not what I’m asking you.”

“I remember it.” He answered back almost immediately as soon as she finished talking as he put down his chopsticks.. “I remember everything I said, especially the one that I’m asking you to marry me.”

“It’s not going to happen.” She replied firmly. “We both know that it is a mission impossible.”

“Krystal and I had broken up.”

“What?” She frowned and rolled her eyes in disbelief. “You just pour more fuel on her burning hatred to me. Did you even know that?”

“I know.” He sighed and nodded. “Alright, I’m sorry for being responsible.” He sarcastically laughed.

“How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t need your help?” She raised her voice. “I can handle this alone.”

“Do you think I would let you do this alone?” He smirked. “After you got pregnant with my child. In your eyes, I must be really a bastard, right?”

“You’re going to regret marrying me, Kim Myungsoo.”

“I won’t.” He responded. “Even if I do, there’s nothing we can do about that. All I want now is protect you and the child.”

[EXCLUSIVE] SUZY TERMINATED HER CONTRACT WITH JYPE, PARK JINYOUNG WISHES FOR THE BEST AND ASKS FOR SUPPORT FOR SUZY

Made me realize once again how good company JYPE is. None of their artists parts way with the company in a bad note and I love that company for that. Prove that Park Jinyoung is not just your typical CEO. However, about the support he asked for Suzy from us, I don’t think there is going to be anyone. Support?? I’ve already supported her enough and what she had done to us just made us disappointed to the very max. Anyways, I hope that Suzy won’t let her child use the internet later or else they will be embarrassed to be her child. Wow, Knets and their double standard is extremely scary. If the male artists caught with this scandal, probably an apology letter will be the end of the story. But since Suzy is a woman, of course, she will be exiled from the industry. You netizens are such a pain in an .

“I’m sorry, Sajangnim!” Suzy sighed and looked up at her now former CEO for one last time with a forced smile. “I really disappoint you after you have done nothing, but help me with career since I stepped into this industry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter