#oo6 - Why??!!

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy’s jaws literally dropped when she saw the unexpected presence of Myungsoo who now was standing at the large door at the back. Everyone’s attention was on him, along with the countless camera flashes on him.

Without blinking his eyes, Myungsoo made his way towards the stage where Suzy was looking at him in shocked and horror. He’s not even a ghost, what’s with the horror look? As he stepped up the stage, he gave a small and grateful nod to his friend, Woohyun who was sitting on the second row.

“What are you doing here?” Suzy whispered, trying her best to keep her expression unchanged. “Why are you coming here?”

He didn’t answer. Instead, he grabbed the microphone on the small table in front of her and placed it right in front of his mouth.

“I’m sorry for causing a fuss here, but please paying attention for what I’m going to say because I’m going to say it once only.” He said loudly and clearly. “Miss Bae Suzy right here…” He looked at her seriously. “Her baby is mine.”

With her hands full of the sketchbooks of her newly designed pieces, Krystal made her way over towards the lounge to summit her work for her boss to evaluate. As soon as she set her sketches on the table of her boss’s secretary, she could hear the sound from the television.

She walked over to the couch in front of the television where her co-workers flocked over there just to watch the live press conference of Suzy’s scandal. Seeing how Suzy’s face was evidenced with anxiety and scare, Krystal smirked before crossing her arms over her chest.

“ME!”

Her smirk faded as she heard the familiar voice from the TV and soon enough, she could see her boyfriend’s face on the screen. She frowned in confusion.

“What is he doing there?” She muttered to herself. She saw how he walked confidentially towards the stage with some men in suits trailing behind him.

“I’m sorry for causing a fuss here, but please paying attention for what I’m going to say because I’m going to say it once only.”

Somehow, Krystal could feel her heart raced faster than usual as if she could sense that whatever Myungsoo about to say was not something good.

“Miss Bae Suzy right here, her baby is mine.”

[EXCLUSIVE] THE FATHER OF SUZY’S UNBORN CHILD REVEALED TO BE THE CEO OF J.ESTINA JEWELRY

Basically, she had an intimate relationship with the CEO of the company that she had modelled since she debuted. Woah, I would never imagine that she would turn out to be someone like this. I’m so deadly disappointed with you, Bae Suzy. One word to describe her is gold-digger. I can’t believe that I even defend you whenever people leave you negative comments. This is a farewell, Bae Suzy. Just quit being a celebrity and never come back.

It was like hell broke loose. Cameramen was flashing towards them nonstop, along with tons of questions that threw towards them, but that didn’t matter at all. Suzy couldn’t believe what he just publicly declared to the whole nation.

There was a huge chaos and until Sangmoon stepped up and pulled his sister to the backstage did Suzy finally realize what had been going on.

“What do you think you are doing?” Suzy yelled in frustration to Myungsoo who was trailing behind her. “Do you even know what did you just say?”

“I’m not drunk, Bae Suzy.” Myungsoo replied sternly. “I said whatever needs to be said because I know that you’re not going to admit that I’m the father of your child.”

“I made it clear that I want nothing to do with you.” She spat hatefully. “Why do you keep making life so hard for me? Will you just leave me alone?”

“The baby inside you is my blood.” He inhaled sharply. “There’s no way that I’m going to leave you alone.”

“Do you even think of the consequences after you said all those ?” She blinked her eyes several times to hold back her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter