#oo2 - Disturbance

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy tried her hardest not to cry as she gripped tightly on the steering wheel as if she’s trying to break it into pieces. She wished that everything was just a dream, a nightmare. She wanted to wake up, wake up from this horrible nightmare.

 

Suzy broke out in cold sweat when Jiyeon came back into her own office with the awaiting result in her hands. The doctor’s expression was unreadable that Suzy couldn’t predict how the result turned out to be.

All she wished was for everything be okay!

“Bae Suzy!” Jiyeon sat down on her rotatable chair and looked at the actress, only to double the latter’s anxiety. “You need to brace yourself for this!”

“W-What do you mean?”

“You’re pregnant.”

 

The tear that she had been trying to hold back fell down endlessly and she buried her face into the steering wheel in front of her. Pregnant? She had never to get pregnant out of wedlock, worse, it was a stranger’s child.

However, it was also partially her fault as well. She knew that a part of her yearned for him too that night. They were stupid, driven by alcohol and lust, without realizing that they didn’t use any protection that time.

Jiyeon told her that there was 95% that the morning pill worked effectively. Out of all people, she, fell into that 5% category. Maybe, it was because of that pill was expired or she took it too late. Whatever reason, she didn’t want to know at all. It’s too late already.

There was another important that she thought about. Her career! Her career was on its flourishing peak. She, herself, was the one who foolishly crumbled the dream that she put in a lot of effort and sacrificed a lot of things.

She spent the next three hours in the hospital’s parking lot and her mind was overwhelming with a lot of thoughts.

How will her parents in the heaven will feel? She was already regretted that they couldn’t see her success before they’re gone and now she was regretted again for disappoint them by doing something that was so disgraceful and irresponsible?

How will her twin brother who was her one and only family that left with her feel? Will he hate her? Will he stop talking to her forever? Will he leave her alone? Will he abandon for goods? How will he able to face his circle of friends who knew that his sister was the Bae Suzy?”

How will she tell her agency? Will they ask her to abort the child? Because if they will, she will probably not able to bring herself to kill one innocent soul. Will they terminate their contract with her?

All the questions burnt in her head, but there was no answer. They were indeed the questions without answers and thinking about the consequences of people knowing that she was pregnant made her tear up again.

Thus, she spent another hour, crying her eyes out alone.

Suzy wasn’t surprised that her makeup artist literally chewed her out for how puffy her eyes were in which she lied that she stayed up for the past two nights and watched sad love movies when in fact, she spent the rest of the night crying herself to sleep.

As much as she wanted to stay home tonight, but she can’t. She’s already signed the contract for J.Estina Company and she will never violate the contract rules or else she will have to pool all of her money to pay for the goddamn lawsuit.

It was one of the most popular products that she endorsed. Everything got sold out as soon as it touched the marketplace. Well, this was Bae Suzy’s effect. But she wasn’t sure how long this effect will last for.

It was a modeling gig for J.Estina that was scheduled for the night. She will the last model to be presented on stage. She had always loved to be the last model on the stage because it shown how popular she was.

However, today, she just wanted to get everything done quickly and went back home to cuddle under the thick and comfy duvet. But, too bad, her thought was cut off as she was called for the final rehearsal before the show officially started in 5 hours from now.

“Yes, it’s fabulous!” Jo Kwon, the stage director clapped his hands hysterically as soon as the rehearsal started. “Perfect! I’m counting on you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter