#oo5 - Break Loose

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s not that easy.” Suzy sighed in frustration. “You don’t understand.”

“Noona, you’re the one who don’t understand.” Her brother rolled his eyes. “Imagine that if you were to raise your child alone and one day, he or she will ask you about the father. How are you going to answer?”

She just stared at him speechlessly because she couldn’t find any response to him.

“See?” He smirked in mockery. “You can’t even answer. You and I both know perfectly how it feels to be growing up without parents. Do you want your child to experience the same thing that you used to go through, Bae Suzy?”

“San-”

“Take everything I just said into your consideration because I was serious about every word I said.”

JYPE’s STOCK MARKET DROPPED DOWN BY HALF FOLLOWING SUZY’S ALLEGED PREGNANCY SCANDAL

No matter how many groups JYP have produced, Suzy is still the major breadwinner of the company. She films dramas and movies every single year without fail along with countless CFs. So, having such a huge scandal will definitely take a toll on the agency’s stock. This just shows how importance is Suzy’s presence inside JYPE. It is obvious how Park Jinyoung adores her. I can’t imagine how betrayed he must be feeling right now.

 

JYPE SCHEDULES A PRESS FOR SUZY’S SCANDAL THIS WEEKEND

We have to wait and see who exactly the father of her child is. Man, this is more dramatic than a weekly family drama. I wonder whether the father of the child will show up or not. I’m not against anyone, but I feel like he was a coward for letting Suzy face these consequences alone.

 

ANTICIPATION HIKES UP FOR SUZY’S PRESSCON, TO BE BROADCAST LIVE IN THREE MAJOR BROADCAST STATIONS, CABLE TVs and YOUTUBE

I don’t whether she is dating or not. I just want to know whether her pregnancy is real or not. If it is, I think I’m going to be really disappointed. I spend all my teen life stanning her and watching each of her drama and movie. I feel really betrayed. I don’t understand why the father didn’t even release a statement. If he doesn’t want to be responsible, why can’t he keep his pants on?

 

ALL OF SEOUL’S NEW TABLOIDS AND OVER 5000 FANS TO BE ATTENDED SUZY’S PRESSCON

This got to be the biggest press for an actress. It just proves how popular she is. This is a real . Though she got hated, but we have to admit that she is one of the top actress in her ages. So, I’m not surprised by how crowded her presscon is going to be.

“Serve her right!” Krystal smirked as she muttered to herself when she browsed through the latest article of Suzy. As a natural and long-term enemy, she had to admit that Suzy’s misery was her satisfaction.

Unfortunately, Myungsoo surprisingly had a good pair of ears that he caught what his girlfriend just said. He scowled and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“She used to be your friend.” He sighed. “How could you say that?”

“What’s wrong, Myung?” She frowned in confusion. “What are you talking about?”

“Krys, I know that you and Suzy are not on a good term.” He exhaled sharply. “But, she is your acquaintance. Give her some respect!”

“What is wrong with you today, Myung?” She huffed in disbelief. “Did you just side with her? What’s exactly wrong with me saying like that? You know me, you know how much I hate her.”

“But the reason that you hate her is too ridiculous.” He spat back and he could see the change in her expression. Somehow, he was sure that she’s going to explode soon. “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter