#oo1 - Mistake

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The instant moment when Suzy flashed her eyes opened, she had to groan at the massive headache that she was feeling, along with the soreness all over her body. She could taste the bitter of the alcohol that she had consumed last night.

The bitter taste lingered for a while until she felt the urge to throw up. So, she flipped over the fluffy comforter over her off and was about to run towards to the bathroom, but the dizziness stopped her from taking another step.

When her sense finally came back, she looked around and noticed the unfamiliar surroundings. Her room was colored in light pink, but everything in this room was colored in grey and black, almost looking like a black-and-white photo.

That’s when it hit her.

 

It was an after-party for her after she swept all the awards that she was nominated at Paeksang Awards Ceremony. After all, she was the Bae Suzy, the A+ list Hallyu actress that every producer and director wanted for their movies or dramas.

Suzy was started to lose her conscious after endless rounds of drinking up. More like she was forcing to drink when she tried to stop after the fourth glass.

Apparently, she let everything loose and got wild. After all, this party was for her. She was the star of the night. Fortunately, she didn’t have any schedule tomorrow as well, so she didn’t have to worry about the bad hangover that she was feeling every next morning.

Just when she thought it was enough and she should be going back, she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her slim waist which surprised her, but not enough to sober her up completely. She tried to take those arms, but it was stronger than her.

So, she turned around, wanting to take a look at the guy who fearlessly hugged her in the middle of the crowded club. She had to admit that he was quite good looking and if he were to debut, she was sure that he’ll have a huge fandom chasing after him.

“Your name please, pretty lady!” He smirked as he pulled her closer, closing the gap between them as she was snuggling in his chest.

Suzy smirked in mockery and looked up at the newcomer guy dizzily. Somehow, it annoyed her that he didn’t know her name. She was one of top list female celebrities. Every single thing she did got headline. Every brand she endorsed got sold out in no times.

“Are you sure that you don’t know me?” She tried to push him away, but despite being in the drunken state, he was still stronger than her. “What do you want?”

“You!” He whispered seductively and before she knew it, his lips were on her. Even though she had been filming countless kiss scenes with those A+ list male celebrities, but this time, to do it without any camera around made her realized that this was her first real kiss in a while.

She didn’t realize how long they had been kissing. One thing that she knew for sure was that his kiss felt so good that she can’t help, but to respond back with the same passion and heat. Her brain told her that it was so stupid that she allowed a stranger to kiss her out of sudden, but too bad, she was enjoying it too much for her own liking.

And the next thing she knew was the sight of his apartment and his bedroom.

 

She gasped in horror at the flashback. How can she allowed herself to get this loose? She inhaled sharply and turned around, the back of a guy’s head was in her sight.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!”

With two glasses of warm honey tea in front of both of them, the two people were enveloped by the silence that covered over the whole apartment villa. Suzy had to admit that this was awkward and she was glad that he didn’t even try to start any conversation because frankly, she didn’t even know what to talk.

“I think I should be get going.” She spoke up timidly. “Thanks for the tea.”

“Wait up!” He quickly reached his hand and grabbed her wrist, stopping her. “I’ll drop you off. Where are you going?”

“Cheongdamdong.” She said and swiftly slipped her hand off his grasp. “I can go back myself. Thanks for asking, by the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter