#011 - Faith

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You two just married less than 24 hours and you’ve already gotten yourself into a couple’s fight?” Jiyeon laughed as she placed a glass of water in front of Suzy who was sitting inside her office. “You must love each other so much.”

“Are you crazy?” Suzy glared at her. “Who love each other? That’s nonsense. Isn’t that because of you who revealed my medical record which was supposed to be our secret to my so-called husband?”

“Yah! I just did what I should do.” Jiyeon hissed. “How long are you going to keep it hidden? I’m telling you, Sangmoon is my next target. I’m going to tell him as well.”

“Don’t you dare, Park Jiyeon!” Suzy warned her. “Sangmoon can’t know this. I have already brought him enough distress.”

“He’s your brother, Bae Suzy.” Jiyeon sighed. “He is your only biological family left. He has every right to know about this.”

“And I have every right not to let him know about something he wasn’t supposed to know.” Suzy retorted. “I came back here not to fight with you.”

“You should stop being so stubborn.” The doctor shook her head before glancing at her wristwatch. “I’m having a surgery in 45 minutes. Are you going to be okay alone?”

“Yah! Am I a kid?” Suzy growled. “Do your work and don’t mind me. Pretend that I’m invisible.”

“Should I give a call to Kim Myungsoo to come up here?”

“Yah!”

“What are you doing here?” Krystal asked in surprised when she saw Myungsoo was sitting in her living room when she came out of her bedroom, all dressed up for her work. “Shouldn’t you be at the honeymoon with your wife?”

“Why did you do that?” Myungsoo asked and looked at her in disappointment. Frankly speaking, this was the very first time that he looked at her with this kind of gaze. “Why did you send her something like that?”

“What did I do?” She argued even though she had already known what he referred. “Stop accusing me groundlessly!”

“Your so-called gift to Suzy.” Myungsoo inhaled sharply as he got on his feet and stood right in front of her. “Why would you send her something like that? On her wedding day?”

“Wow, it has been less than 24 hours since the wedding ended and you’ve already sided with her.” She laughed and clapped her sarcastically. “You move on from me really fast, Kim Myungsoo.”

“I would never imagine that you would do such a thing.” He gritted his teeth. “Are you the same Krystal Jung that I know?”

“Did she tell you to come here and tell me off?” She chuckled dryly. “Are you devoted to your wife? I’ve never known that.”

“Krystal Jung!” He hissed and gripped on her shoulders tightly. “Didn’t you remember that you were the one who broke up with me? Then, why did you still act like I’m still belonged to you?”

“Because I still love you.” She yelled. “Because I still love you even though you wrecked me into pieces. I still love you despite the fact you cheated on me with her. Is that enough?”

“This is not love.” He shook his head. “You’re just obsessed. I think I have spoiled so much in these past years for you to think that you owned me.”

“You’re still mine.” She exhaled. “Admit it that you still love me, admit it that your heart still belong to me.”

“No.” He let go of her and shook his head. “I’m not sure whether I still love you or not, but one thing for sure, I know that my heart doesn’t belong to you anymore. Not after what you have done to my wife.”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Krystal yelled in frustration and wiped off the thing from her vanity table onto the floor and broke some of the glass stuffs. “AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

She threw one of her makeup brushes towards the framed photo of her and Myungsoo on her nightstand and it fell down before shattering into pieces, just like how Myungsoo and her relationship that couldn’t be mended again.

“Bae Suzy, it’s be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter