#oo4 - If Only

Chasing The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know whether or not I should congratulate you on this matter, but as a doctor to her patient, congratulation, Miss.” Dr. Ham Eunjung who was Jiyeon’s closest sunbae spoke up with a kind smile. “You’re 7 weeks far along.”

The doctor read out from the printed copy in her hands before sliding to the actress.

“You’re really low in potassium, so try to eat more bananas.” Eunjung said. “You’ll be a mother in over seven months. Congratulation once again!”

“Thank you!” Suzy replied, tearing up as she looked at the sonogram that came with the printed copy of her result. “Please keep our meeting under the doctor-patient relationship.”

“Even if you don’t tell me, I will still do so.” The doctor answered. “That’s the policy to every doctor.”

“Thank you so much, Dr. Ham! I’ll get going right now.” Suzy said as she stood up. “Thank you once again! I really need to thank Jiyeon for recommend me to you.”

“No, it’s fine.” Eunjung said nicely as she escorted her patient to the door. “If you want to ask about anything regarding to your pregnancy, Dr. Park and I are just a call away.”

As soon as she got out of the doctor’s office, Suzy immediately put on her face mask, in case someone recognized her. It will be a disaster if someone caught a famous actress wandered around the maternity ward.

She decided to take a small walk around the hospital and unknowingly, her feet led her to a large room with transparent glass window all around and a fragrance scent of baby powder hit her nose. Facing the room, she saw lots of babies inside, all was sleeping calmly inside their own cribs.

Seeing how cute the babies were, one of her hands went to her stomach and another one was placed against the glass window. The babies were really cute, with their pinkish chubby cheeks and pouty lips along with their tiny hands and feet.

That’s when it hit her.

I want this baby.

She knew that she’s going to disappoint people around her once the news of her pregnancy hit the media, but the baby was innocent even though it was conceived by mistake. She didn’t have the heart to kill her baby, not when she just got to know its existence.

She didn’t know what the future held for her, but one thing for sure was that she will protect her baby at all cost.

RECENT PHOTOS OF SUZY SPOTTED AT THE MATERNITY WARD OF J HOSPITAL BRINGS UP THE PAST PREGNANCY RUMOR UP TO LIGHT AGAIN, JYP STAYS NUM

If it’s true that it was Suzy, then I guess we’re going to damn disappointed by idolize the wrong person. Her image is a pure and innocent person. Here she was with the pregnancy rumors and if she came out several months later with a marriage news, then it’s definitely a shotgun wedding. Prove that you can’t trust celebrity’s image. We’re never known their real self because we’re not living with them. We only see them by the image they displayed in the public. But, seriously, Bae Suzy, I’m disappointed.

As soon as the rumor of her pregnancy hit the first page of the major news tabloids, Suzy’s agency, JYP immediately held up the urgent meeting. Despite today was her day-off, she was called to be at the company, as fast as she can.

“Explain!” CEO Park Jinyoung threw a bunch of photos onto the table in front of Suzy and looked at her sternly. “Explain yourself, Suzy!”

With trembling hands, Suzy picked up the photos and even though with the mask over half of her face, it was still recognizable that it was her.

“What are you doing at the maternity ward?” CEO Park continued to ask. “Don’t tell me that you’re visiting a friend because it was clear that you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter