Guilty and Hurt

You belong to me

 [ ( Kahi's bedroom ) At Night ]

Nana : knock.......knock......Unnie can i come in??

Kahi : Yeahh..The door does not lock.

Nana : Unnie, can we talk?? Nana said in strong tone.

Kahi :*startled.ermm...err.....about what??

Nana : About us. Nana said straight to Kahi's face.

Kahi try to avoid eyes contacts. " What about us to talk" Kahi stuttered.

Nana : Unnie, please!! It's important. Nana hold both of Kahi's hand.

Kahi : Okay.

Kahi does not has other choice except to listen it.

Kahi : You can start, I'm listening.

Nana : Not here.

Kahi : Then, where?? said Kahi suprisely.

Nana : At the roof, 5 minutes from now. Can you??

Kahi : Okay. I meet you there in 5 minutes more. Kahi give warm looked.

After 5 minutes, Kahi walk to the their dorm's roof while listening to her ipod.

Kahi : Woah, tonight so nice. The air so fresh and the sky looked so beautiful with many stars. I wish time will stop, so i don't need to think anything that bother me. Kahi said in her mind. While waiting for Nana, she listening to music and moving to the beat of music. Then Nana arrive without Kahi realize and she look at Kahi with lovely look and keep smiling.

[ Nana POV ]

Kahi unnie, you here.Thanks for willing to hear i will say. I'm so nervous right now. Unnie, I love when moving to the beat of music. Your so talented. I wanna be like you someday. Right now, I really wanna hold you and give you all my love. I wish and pray that you also have the same feeling like me. Nana sighing alone.

Kahi suprise when someone hugging back her and take out her earphone.

Kahi : Nana?? Kahi looked back.

Nana : Yeahh. It's me, Unnie. Can we stay like this for awhile.

Kahi : Ermm....Nana, you can talk to me about anything. Do you know that?

Nana : I know that, unnie. Unnie, I wanna to tell you something but i want you  to listen what i'm saying. Please don't interupt me. Can you??

Kahi : Of course but you make unnie nervous. What is it??

But Nana did not talk, they stay at that position about 15 minutes. Then Nana take a deep breath and whispering to Kahi.

Nana : Unnie, i love you. She said then kiss Kahi's cheek softly. I love you as a lover and i'm joking and never joking about this. I don't know what Unnie feel about but I really hope unnie feel the same. I wa........Nana start crying...

Kahi : Please don't cry Nana ya~~Kahi said melancholy tone and she also start cry.

Kahi want to let go Nana hands that hold Kahi waist because she want to make eyes contact with Nana and wipes Nana tears. But won't let her to do that.

Nana : I'm not finish yet and i don't want you to see me crying. I don't want your sympathy, unnie ya~.

Kahi silent and crying.

Nana : Unnie, my heart keep telling me that you don't have the same feeling like me but my heart insist for me to tell you what i feel.

Kahi : Nana~~

This time Kahi let go Nana hands forcely and wipe Nana tears and hugging Nana tightly. Nana can feel Kahi warmth and Nana shoulder wet coz Kahi crying.

Kahi : I'm so sorry Nana. I can't love you the way you love me but for sure unnie love you so much but as my little sister and always be like that. I'm thankful and moved when you said you love me but i can't love  you back as you want. I'm so sorry Nana. Unnie, never had intention to hurt you,ever!! I want to protect you more but at last i'm the one that hurt you. I'm sorry. That's all unnie can said. Kahi said in sad tone and she hugging Nana more tightly.

Nana : Don't apologize to me. i don't need it unnie. I can't force you to love me like i want. Unnie, thanks for being honest to me and i always pray that you will be happy with someone you love. No no. You have to be happy, promise me!! Nana crying hard this time.

When Kahi heard the sentences Kahi can't stop crying because she feel guilty for hurting Nana feeling but she does not want to lie. I'm sorry Nana. I already have someone special in my heart. I wish i meet you earlier than Jungah then I can love you back and I'm not hurting you like this. Kahi thought in her mind.

Nana : If i can't be your lover can i be your little sister forever??

Kahi give up her arms from hugging Nana. She wipes Nana tears and said with staring at Nana eyes " Of course, I promise that". Kahi smiling.

Nana : I can't lie that i'm still sad about this. Unnie, thanks.

Kahi : No need then she kiss Nana forehead. " you are my beloved little sister".

Nana : Unnie, i want to go sleep right now, it's kinda late now. Thank you Unnie for being apart of my life. Nana smiling and walking away. Leaving Kahi alone at the roof.

Suddenly, Kahi heard a voice. " Unnie, who in your heart until you rejects Nana?". Kahi shocked by the voice and the sudden question.

Kahi : You....what are doing here??......................