Jealousy

You belong to me

A few days after the incident.

At After School’s Dorm- In the evening.

The girls spends their time in the living room since they finished their schedules early. Nana massaging her shoulder. Raina and Juyeon play games. E-young watching television. Uee memorize scripts for her drama. Kahi reading magazine in couch and Lizzy fall asleep in Kahi’s lap. While reading Kahi caress Lizzy’s hair. Suddenly, heard someone entering their dorm.

“ Jungah unnie”. Nana hugging Jungah. The girls jumping happily. Kahi just look at them and smiling bitter when seeing the closeness between Jungah and Nana.

“ You’re here, glad to see you come here”. Kahi said to Jungah with smiling and then she reading magazine back.

“ Unnie, I’m so hungry, can you cook for us since you come here to visit”. Uee make sympathy face and pouted.

“ Huhh?? Let’s me take a breath first and then I go cook for you guys”. Said Jungah then sit beside Uee, opposite Kahi and Lizzy.

“ Yayy!! You should cook by yourself. Omma still tired. Poor your omma.” Said Kahi worry when she looked at Jungah’s face so pale.

Jungah : Nevermind Unnie. I’m ok. Replied Jungah but her eyes keep looking at Lizzy that sleeping soundly on Kahi’s lap and Kahi caress Lizzy’s hair.

Uee: Oyeeaahh. Love omma more than appa. Huhhh!! Uee teasing Kahi and stick out tongue to Kahi.

Kahi: This kiddo yaa~~ Then she smile brightly.

( Jungah POV)

What?? Lizzy sleep on Kahi’s lap. That’s should be me not you Lizzy yaa~~. I feel I just want to punch Lizzy. Lucky you are so cute kekekke. But for sure no more next time kkekkekeke.

“ Kringgg…..kringg…..” The door bell sound. Uee rushing to open the door. Then Uee shouted in joy. The shout make Lizzy wake up and her mind still blank.

Lizzy : Waee??

Uee: Look who’s coming?? Uee running to tell them.

Juyeon : Dambi unnnie!!Woaahhh….I miss you so much. You did not come here for quite long time.

The girls so happy and hugging Dambi and then Dambi walk toward Kahi which is still sitting on couch and then she give Kahi bear hug and kiss Kahi’s cheek in front of the girls. Jungah’s face changed totally. She feel so angry, sad, jealous and speechless all at the same time. The girls notice the changes of Jungah’s expression.

Nana : Omma, don’t think too much. They just best friends that not meeting for some time only. Nana whispered at Jungah’s ear try to comfort Jungah. But Jungah still in silent. Because she can’t see that anymore, she walks to the kitchen to cook. Then someone hold her hand and stop her. She looked back.

Kahi : Jungah yaa~~let me cook dinner today. Just rest with the girls. You looked so tired and pale. I will make something to make you feel fresh. Kahi said with smiling and also worry in her heart.

Jungah : Ermm…ok. Jungah replied short.

Dambi : Unnie, let’s me help you. Then Dambi hugged back Kahi.

Kahi : Urgghh..ok my dear. Let’s go. I miss to taste your cooks anyways. Kahi hold Dambi’s hand and they walk inside kitchen. They looked so happy together.

Jungah just looks at the steps that Kahi’s take. In her heart, she’s crying hard.

(Jungah POV- in her mind)

Dambi?? She hugging with my Kahi. I want to think positive but I can’t. I have a feeling that Dambi love Kahi. The way she look at Kahi. The way she hug and kiss Kahi. Jungah sighing. My dear??? I really want to know what Kahi feel about Dambi. Did Kahi also love Dambi?? I still remember when Kahi reject Nana, she said she in love with someone. Who is the person that Kahi really love. Can I beat her to win Kahi’s heart. Jungah thought disturbed when…….

Juyeon: Omma, let’s play the games. It’s really fun. Try it. Juyeon try to convince Jungah to play games with her.

Jungah : Huhh..it’s ok. I’m not feeling so well. Can I rest in your room for awhile Uee?

Uee : Sure sure. It’s your room too unnie. Uee smiling. Do you want me to help you??

Jungah: No no.. I go by myself. Then Jungah walk to the room.

Living room became silent for awhile until….

Uee: Yayy!! What’s wrong?? I don’t get it.

Raina : Aigoo.. Uee unnie, Omma jealous with Appa and Dambi unnie.

Uee: Waee?? Uee still blur.

E-young : Unnie yaa~~She resentful because Uee still did not understand.

Nana laughing looking two of them.

Nana: Calm down. Uee unnie busy still don’t know what really happen because she busy with shooting E-young yaa~~Then Nana pinched E-young’s nose and smiling.

E-young : Sorry Uee unnie. I love you. She hugged Uee.

Uee: I love you too kiddo. She hugged back.

Nana: Okay. Back to the topic, omma jealous because she in love with Appa.

Uee and Lizzy : WHAT???????? They look each other.

Uee: You don’t know too??

Lizzy: What?? This matter?? Already know. Just like to tease Unnie kekeeke.

Uee : Teasing me?? Then she tickling Lizzy. Lizzy laughing begging Uee to stop tickling her. But all the girls tickling Lizzy. Living room fill of their laughs and jokes.

 

In the kitchen

Kahi : Well, what we gonna to cook today Dambi yaa~~.

Dambi : I thought you’re the one that cook and I’m only assist you. Dambi winked at Kahi.

Kahi : Yaayy!! We both know that I’m not good in cooking. Kahi pouted.

Dambi chuckling. “ You’re so cute when you pouted unnie yaa~~”.

Kahi : Really?? Thank you. Kahi smiling happy.

Dambi : Erm..Let’s cook braised short ribs, bean sprout soup and seasoned spinach since you love to eat ribs. Right unnie??

Kahi : Yeahh. Hooray. Love you Dambi yaa~~Kahi kissed Dambi’s cheek.

But then Kahi feel like someone staring at them. Kahi look back. She startled.

Kahi : Jungah~~ What are doing here?

 

P/S- First of all, thank you for still reading my fic. i'm so sorry for messing up my fic.T_T. i will make sure to check first next time. sorry for troubling you guys. I hope you guys enjoy reading my fic. Please give feedback about my fic. I'm so thankful for everything.^^