Face to face....

You belong to me

Continue from the previous chapter

Kahi : Yeahh. Hooray. Love you Dambi yaa~~Kahi kissed Dambi’s cheek.

But then Kahi feel like someone staring at them. Kahi look back. She startled.

Kahi : Jungah~~ What are doing here?

Jungah : Nothing. Just wanna get some water. Don’t mind me, just keep doing what you want to do. Sorry disturbing you guys. Jungah said coldly and walk away.

Dambi glanced at Jungah and smiling alone. Kahi numb for awhile.

Kahi : Did I did something wrong? Kahi’s eyes blinking.

Dambi : No. You’re not and I love you more. Dambi winked at Kahi. Kahi smiling bright with her charming dimples.

After finish cooked.

Kahi : Kids yaa~~ Let’s eat. Dinner ready.

The girls : Okay appa.

Kahi : Ermm..Where’s omma?? Kahi looking for Jungah when she realize Jungah not there.

Lizzy : Omma went home. She didn’t feel so well. Missing her already?? Lizzy teasing Kahi.

Kahi : Not feeling well?? Erm..Did she already arrive at her home?? Dambi staring at Kahi’s face and also smiling alone again.

Uee : Yeah. She texting me just now. Uee answered in full of food.

Juyeon: Yaayy!! I know your so hungry but don’t get choked.

Uee : Yes boss. Then Uee put her hand at head as she salute Juyeon.

Juyeon : So naughty you these days yaa~~kekeke.

After finish eating and Dambi went home. Kahi locked herself in her room.

She lying on bed, staring at ceiling but her mind thinking something else.

( Kahi POV)

She really sick?? Argghh~~I’m so worry about her even she at her parent’s house. I wanna to take good care of her by myself. She sighing. Hhhuhhh…Jungah yaa, I miss to hug you. I miss kiss you like before. I miss everything about you. Huhhh………….hold on, did she heard I said I love you to Dambi?? She upset about that??? No way coz she in love with Nana. She even want me to help her to get Nana. You’re so lucky Nana. Jungah so perfect. I wish I’m Nana. Am I crazy right now talking to myself. I’m better ask her tomorrow. Then Kahi fall asleep.

The next day- in the morning

During waiting for their turn to perform and the girls went outside to meet their friends from other girl group, only Kahi and Jungah left in the room. Kahi take this opportunity to ask Jungah.

Kahi : Why do you left dorm so early yesterday? Do you sick?

Jungah : No. she answered nonchalant.

Kahi startled. “ Why she acting like this?” Kahi asked in her mind.

Kahi: Jungah yaa~~ I don’t know  if you want to know or not but I think I should tell you.I think you misunderstood between me and Dambi. I love her. But I love her as my best friend only. Not more than that. Kahi try to convince Jungah.

Jungah : So??

Kahi feel so sad and frustration by Jungah’s response.

Kahi : Nothing. Maybe it’s not gonna change the situation but at least I want you to know the truth about my feeling. That’s all. Kahi said in sad tone and walk out of the the room to find the girls.

( Jungah POV )

She love Dambi as best friend only. Should I trust her?? But Kahi unnie never lie to me. Not even once. But it’s really hard for me to believe now. Arghhh……..

After the performances, they back to dance studio to practice but Kahi did not join them since she need to finish something. They practiced until early morning then ready to go home. On the way to go out from studio, Jungah meet Dambi that also want to go home after finished her schedules. While the girls go back to After school’s dorm.

Dambi : Jungah yaa~~want to go home??

Jungah: Yeahh..She replied. “ I’m still mad at you for stealing my Kahi”. Jungah said in her heart.

Dambi: Let me give you a ride and I want to talk something to you. Dambi pulled Jungah’s hand to her car.

Jungah just followed Dambi. In car, both them silent. But then Dambi break the silent.

Dambi : So, how you and Kahi unnie??

Jungah : What you mean by that??

Dambi : Since both of you love each other, I want to know the progress between both of you.

Jungah : Huhhh??? Love each other?? Jungah became so confused.

Dambi: Well. Don’t tell me that you don’t love Kahi unnie??

Jungah : Okay, I’m admit I love Kahi unnie more than a friend but she love you, Dambi and you know that. That what I heard yesterday.

Dambi: Ok. Good. Of course she love me. I’m her best friend. You misunderstand about that. I thought she already explained to you.

Jungah : Really?? Just a best friend?? Yes, she explain to me already but it’s hard for me to believe that.

Dambi : Yeah. Please trust Kahi unnie. She so innocent and she never lie. Deep down in your heart I think you know that. You know Kahi unnie better than me.Yeah. Only best friend.but I love her more than that. She never know and I did not plan to tell her. Dambi said in melancholy tone.

Jungah shocked.

Jungah : You love Kahi unnie more than best friend??

Dambi : Yeah. But in her heart there’s always you. No one can replaced that even I trying my best to win her heart. Dambi start crying. In her eyes, nothing else but only you. Trust me, Jungah yaa~~. She only love you. Dambi wipe her tears. I will stay beside her as her best friend!!!

Jungah : Did Kahi tell you that she love me.

Dambi : No. but her eyes telling me that she love you much. She so secret about her feeling inside. She don’t really like to share with someone else. You know her right?? Jungah yaa~~ Love not only can be show by words. Just thinking about what I said. But don’t regret it later.

At Jungah’s room

Kahi really love me so much?? Why she did not said it to me. We are so closed. Why don’t just tell me. Jungah keep wondering about that until she fall asleep because of so tired.

 

The next morning at dance studio

Everyone at studio ready to practice except Kahi. She’s not there.

“Where’s Kahi” Jungah murmuring alone.

Nana heard it by accident. Because Jungah did not want to ask about Kahi. She said in loud.

Nana : Poor Kahi unnie. She’s so sick until she can’t wake just lying on bed. She did not even want to eat. Nana sighing. “ I’m sorry worry about Kahi unnie since no one at home. No one will take care her”. Nana added.

The girls blank at first but then they figure out that Nana try to tell Jungah about Kahi unnie.

The girls: Yeahh. Poor Kahi unnie.

 ( Jungah POV )

She sick?? She not even eat?? Kahi unnie yaa~~I’m so worry like crazy now.

Jungah so worry when she heard about Kahi. She can’t focus to practice. After finish practice, she rushing to After school’s dorm to meet Kahi since only Jung ah did not have any schedules for that day . The girls when to their own schedules. She pray that Kahi unnie will be fine. Her heart beating so fast when open Kahi’s room. She worry Kahi will awake and she did not want to talk with Kahi. She just not ready yet.

When she open the door. She see Kahi lying on her bed in blanket. She looked so pale and weak. But she still look so beautiful. Jungah’s heart feel so sad. She hold Kahi’s hand and staring at Kahi with lovely look. Unnie yaa~~ what wrong with you?? But Kahi still unconscious. Then something catches Jungah’s eyes. It’s a diary. She keep staring at the diary. “ Kahi unnie write diary??” she asked herself. Should I read it or not?? But it’s not mine. Jungah still staring at the diary.

 

 

 

 

* Will Jungah read the diary or not?? Please waiting for the update.^^. Thanks for reading…….Hope you guys enjoy it…….>.<