The Confession

You belong to me

 [ NANA POV ]

Nana keep checking her mobile whether has any message or call from someone special for her. Yayy!! Why she didn't calling me or text me. Don't she know that I'm  worry and missing her so much. Then someone touched Nana's shoulder.

Jungah : " Nana!! What are you murmuring alone??" ask Jungah jokingly..

Nana : " Nothing". Nana forced a fake smile on face.

Jungah : " Hey!! Cheer up girl". Jungah touch Nana hair with a big smile.

I don't like to see you in gloomy mood. I want you to be happy. Why are you in gloomy mood Jungah thinking. Suddenly, the door opened and a beautiful girl with a pretty smile appeared. Nana smiling brightly and Jungah noticed that and she didn't think too much about it. The girl is Kahi. She is the leader of After School group and Nana and Jungah are apart of After School.

Kahi : " Hey guys!!!" said Kahi then walk towards Jungah and kissing Jungah forehead and hugging her.

Kahi : " I miss you!!" Kahi winked at her.

Jungah : I miss you too, Unnie. Jungah hugging Kahi back.

[ Kahi POV ]

OMG!! I'm so happy to hear that when you said that you missed me too. I want to tell you how much i love you, Jungah. Not loving you as my sister but as a lover. i want to spend my whole life with you. Don't you realize how important are you to me. But it's just a beautiful dream to me because you don't love me. In your eyes, you always see Nana. You're so in love with Nana. Jungah yaa~~Do you know what i feel when you confess to me that your in love with Nana!!i'm glad that you never hide anything from me but when you telling me that. my whole world in dark. My heart in pain. Pain that i couldn't to explain. I pray that you always be happy even i'm in pain. That night, i make a hardest decision in my life that i will never tell to anyone that i love u so much,Jungah. My love for u will never die but i want you to keep smiling and happy.

Nana : Unnie!!! I mad at you!! Nana pouted.

Kahi : erm..err..Waee??

Nana : You only hugging Jungah unnie. What about me???

Lizzy : Yeaahh.. I want too???

Juyeon : Me three..........teasing Juyeon..

Kahi smiling.

Kahi : Let's hugging together.

They hugging together and laughing about nothing.

Raina : Done hugging. Let's practise!!

Jungah : Woahh, our leader orange caramel so cute when giving intruction..Jungah teasing.

Raina:* blushing..Unnie,your so bad.

After School: lol......>.<

Kahi: Let's start now.

After school: Ai ai captain.

KAHI: Yayy!! she smiling.

[ Nana POV ]

Kahi unnie, if you know what are you to me, what will you do?? Nana thinking. Nana got disturbed when.......

Kahi : Nana,let's practising. What are you thinking??

Nana : *smiling...Kahi unnie, i want to tell you something important.

Kahi : Ok..What is it??Kahi waiting the answer.

Nana : Actually, i....i.....