Everything will be fine??

You belong to me

" Actually I'm going to ask you something, unnie??But end up I saw and heard your conversation with Nana accidently. So sorry."

Kahi : You heard everything Jungah yaa!! Kahi shocked.

Jungah : Yeah. I don't mean to hear that but my heart really......*Jungah sighed. " Unnie, you did not answer my question yet. Who is in your heart the one that stole heart??"

Kahi face changed, worry that her secret will expose so she cover it by saying " It's will b my only secret that i hide it from you" Kahi give sweet and warm smile to Jungah and Jungah's heart fluttered.

Kahi : You said you want to ask me something. What is it?? Kahi try to change topic.

Jungah : Ooo..yeah. It's not really a question but i'm wondering you cried in Dambi's hugging last day?

Kahi got second shock. She's fluttered. Jungah yaa~~If there anything i can hide from you?? I really don't want to talk about that. If i start talking, my secret will be expose and i don't want that to happpen.said Kahi in mind.

Kahi : I don't really remember about what. I think because of you maybe then Kahi pinched Jungah's nose and smiling.

Jungah : Unnie....said Jungah in tone of child begging for the answer.

Kahi keep smiling and ignore Jungah. Then, both of them looks at the beautiful sky and Kahi suddenly put one earphone to Jungah and she's wear another side of earphone. They listening to music and got amazed by the night sky. Kahi glanced at Jungah without Jungah realize.

[ Kahi POV (in her mind)]

Jungah yaa~~why you are so beautiful. I'm feeling wanna bite you right now kekekke.......Jungah, thanks for being with me right now. After reject Nana, i'm feeling really bad and I hope everything will be fine. I pray for that.......I'm so happy i can spend time with you and i wish this moments will stay forever.  Let's be forever Jungah~~

Kahi : "Jungah, thanks for accompany me now". Then Kahi hold Jungah's hand and she give Jungah lovely looks and smiling and this take Jungah breath away.

Kahi : Nana confess to me but i reject it. I feel bad. When i see you stand witness the incident my heart feel really really bad coz I know that you in love with Nana. You must mad at me right now. Don't you Jungah??Kahi asked in a flat tone and stared at Jungah.

Jungah : Suprisely I'm not.Jungah smiling. I will never mad at you Kahi unnie. Even i'm wanted to mad at you. My heart will stop me from doing so. She make eyes contact with Kahi then look at the sky.

Jungah : Unnie, I will win Nana's heart said Jungah determination.

Kahi suprise and then she smiling.

Kahi : Let's go inside. It's cold here I afraid you will fall sick. Can you not telling anyone bout this incident, i mean the confession of Nana. Kahi pull Jungah hand and they walk inside holding hand.

[ Nana Pov (in her bedroom) ]

My heart so broken. It's feel like the end of me. Kahi unnie~~waee?? She crying hard alone. Thank you for letting me be your little sister. I pray you will happy always and don't worry about me coz I just need sometimes. Tomorrow will be a brand new day to me and i will be your beloved little sister forever. Right now, i just need some space to heal this wound. Then she walking inside one room while crying.

" Unnie, are you okay??" Lizzy asked.

Nana: I'm not okay. She huddle her body to Lizzy then hugging Lizzy tightly and crying.

Lizzy : You wanna to talk about it??

Nana : No. Because tomorrow will be start a new day said Nana determination.

Lizzy: Okay.

Both of them fallen asleep with each other warmth.

 

p/s. This is my really first fanfic. I hope you guys enjoy it nad you guys can give comments or opinions. Thanks for reading my fic. * Bows my head.^^