Where are you??

You belong to me

At After School’s Dorm( in the morning)

After school do not have schedules for today. Pledis boss give them one day holiday because of their hard works. So, all of them just stay at home except Uee, she busy with drama shooting.

Kahi : Where’s omma?? I thought she sleep here. Kahi just woke up from sleep.

Juyeon : Waee?? You miss omma,unnie. Juyeon looked back and winked at Kahi.

Kahi startled. “ Errr…no. Just asking”.

Nana : Yesss…..Jupal unnie lost, I’m the winner. Nana jumping happy.

Juyeon :Yayy!! It’s not fair. Kahi unnie disturbed me. She pouted. Let’s play again, she begging to Nana.

Nana : Don’t want. I’m hungry. Maybe unnie can play with E-young or Lizzy.

Juyeon : They busy watching television. She pouted. Play with me after breakfast?

Nana : Ok. Raina unnie, breakfast ready??

Raina : Yeahh. Call everyone to eat please.

They eating breakfast in front of television and watching news.

Juyeon: Huhhhh???????????????

The girls were shocked and choking because of Juyeon’s scream.

Kahi : Waeee?? You scare me. Kahi rubbed her chest.

Juyeon : Jungah unnie go hiking right now. The news said that today will be heavy rain and storms. I’m worry about Jungah unnie.

 Kahi : What????She’s go hiking alone???Alone????? Kahi stood up and slapped the table. Make the girls shock again and they also smile because their Appa worry about their omma.

Raina : Yeah. Since no one here don’t like to hiking except you, Appa. But you still asleep but even you awake I don’t think you will accompany omma. I can see you like to avoid omma lately. Don’t you?? Raina explain and smile mischievously.

Kahi got another shocked. “ I’m not. Where omma go hiking?” She change the topic.

Lizzy : Omma go hiking..err..if not wrong she go to the place Appa and omma always go hiking.

Kahi : Okay. Then Kahi go changing her clothes fast as lighting.

Outside, raining start falling heavily. But Kahi does not care, in her mind now, she want to see Jungah fine.

Kahi : I will find omma and bring her back. I’ll fine and so do omma. Don’t worry. Jupal yaa~ you in charge to take care here. They hugging Appa.

Then Kahi start her car and headed to the destination.

At the trails Jungah hiking

Jungah : Arghh..I miss to hiking with Kahi unnie. I wish you were here my love kekekeke. Then we can spend time together. No one can disturbed us kekeke. Then she shaking her head.“My love??Yayy!! What is wrong with me?? But I wish Kahi unnie also love me.”

Jungah : It’s raining??? Now, it’s also getting dark even it’s not night yet. She look surrounding.

Jungah : I need to find a shelter first. The raining falls heavily.

While Jungah trying to find a shelter, Kahi arrived and start hiking even the raining fall heavily and can’t see the trails clearly.

Kahi : Where are you Jungah yaa~~

Kahi : Don’t ever go hiking alone no more!! I’m so mad and worry like crazy now. If I find you, I will kiss you again and again as your punishment for go hiking without me kekekke. But…..i will not do that coz I might ruining Jungah-Nana relationship and I don’t want that to happen. She smiling bitter.

Jungah : Argghh, I can’t see clearly because of rain. She sighed.

Suddenly,

Jungah : Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhh…….Kahi unnie…………help me….Then everything silent.

Jungah slipped and falls down. She fell into a non-route trails. She also lost her bag pack. She try to stand up but fails coz she sprained her ankle. She start crying, don’t  know what to do. She screaming for helps but no answers.“ I can’t give up yet, I need to make Kahi unnie mine first” she said. She screaming again with all her heart.

( Kahi POV)

Jungah yaa~~ where are you?? I’m looking for you. Please be strong and wait for me.