A New Day Has Come.^^

You belong to me

( After School’s Dorm)

Kahi woke up earlier than the others. She opens the window in her bed. She can smell fresh air of beautiful morning. The weather is just so nice. “Let’s start today with a smile, think positive” Kahi said.  After school have early schedules for today. So, she needs to wake up the girls.

She opens a door and then “Yayy, wake up wake up or we will late for today schedules” Kahi shaking Juyeon and Raina which sleep tightly and soundly. Juyeon and Raina startled but they open their eyes for awhile and rub their eyes but then falls asleep again. Kahi looked back and notice that then she throw pillow to them which make them feel shock. “Where’s Nana?” Kahi think while walking towards to the other room. “There you are!!” Kahi smiling relieved. “Nana, Lizzy, E-young, wake up.” No response from them. Then Kahi open the curtain.

“ Unnie, the light……..My eyessssss…….” Lizzy said then cover her eyes with her hand. “My dream” Lizzy sighed.

Kahi: What dream my cutie? Kahi smiling then pull Lizzy’s blanket so she won’t sleep again.

Lizzy : Kang Dong Won going to propose me!!Lizzy screaming joyly but then………Unnie disturb me. Lizzy pouted and make face.

Kahi  is laughing hard. “Such a cute kid” she then patted Lizzy’s hair.

Suddenly E-young wake up with blank face and looked at Kahi and Lizzy. Kahi and Lizzy laughing hard coz of E-young face.

E-young : Waee??

Lizzy : Stop making a joke in early morning E-young yaa.

E-young : I’m not!! Appa, Lizzy bully me.

Kahi : Lizzy yaa~~ Stop teasing E-young. Now, both of you go to bath. Unnie will wake Nana. Which still sleep at the corner of bed.

Lizzy and E-young take their towel and competes running toward bathroom like a match. Kahi laughing looking at them “ This kiddo”.

Kahi : Nana, wake up or we will late. Kahi kiss Nana’s forehead.

Nana shocked and opens her eyes. “ Unnie.” She smiling.

 Kahi : Now you wake up. Kahi smiling back. “ Do you still mad at me?”

Nana : Why would I mad at you, unnie. You’re so special at my heart, I will never mad at you beside I’m your beloved little sister. Beloved little sister will not mad at her sister. Nana answered then hugged Kahi.

Kahi : Ooo.. my beloved little sister. Huhh, but no excuse, you still need to bath and hurry up. Kahi winked at Nana then pull Nana’s hand to stand up.

Nana pouted but then she take her towel and knock bathroom door like the door gonna break and fall.

Nana: Yayy!! I wanna join too. I wanna bath with you two. Nana shouted outside.

Kahi just laughing and walking towards Jungah and Uee’s room. “Uee already go to shooting” Kahi talking to herself.

When Kahi opens the door, she see a beautiful girl like an angel lying on bed. She sleep tightly until we won’t to wake her up. Kahi stare with lovely look at Jungah. Then she touch Jungah’s face softly and without Kahi realize she kiss at Jungah lips. Suddenly, Jungah move. Kahi startled. Jungah move her body to the other side. “ Hhuhh?? Fuuhh..My life shorten by 10 years”. Kahi said.

Kahi: Jungah, please wake up. We already late.

Jungah : Unnie, morning. She opens her eyes then kiss Kahi’s cheek.

Jungah : Unnie, just now I dreamt that unnie kiss my lips. Weird dreamt. Jungah rubbing her eyes.

Kahi flustered and blushing. “ Owwh, really??” Kahi pretend laughing, turn around and walk away. “ Please hurry up” Kahi added.

[ Kahi POV ]

My secret almost got expose. Jungah yaa~~your not dreaming. Unnie really kiss you. Sorry kekeke. But it’s all your fault coz your face like telling me to kiss you kekeeke. Ermm…Nana.. I’m glad that she is fine. Let’s fighting for today.

( At Waiting Room )

Kahi, Jungah and Lizzy go to record Win Win programme. Uee is busy with her shooting drama. Juyeon, Raina,E-young and Nana go for another After School’s schedule. While waiting, three of them talking and laughing about many things. Lizzy excuse to go to toilet.

Kahi : Lizzy yaa~~ Don’t be late.

Lizzy : I will. Don’t worry, Unnie. She flying kiss to Kahi.

So when Lizzy goes to toilet. Only two of them leave in the room.

Kahi : Jungah, your lips…No..no.. I mean your lipstick on your lips. The word ‘ lip’ so sensitive to both of them today.

Jungah : Waee??

Kahi : You don’t have lipstick here. Kahi touch and point to the part.

Jungah : Ottoke unnie?? Our handbag with Manager Oppa and we don’t have enough time to see our manager. Jungah worry.

Kahi : Don’t worry I’m here. I have an idea. But I’m afraid you will mad at me. Kahi stare at Jungah.

Jungah : Tell me Unnie. I will not mad at you.

After Jungah finish the sentence. Kahi kiss Jungah’s lips. Jungah shock.

Kahi : Now, your lipstick is ok. Kahi check again at Jungah’s lips.

Jungah still in shock and startled. The kiss make Jungah mind going wild. Jungah stared at Kahi. But Kahi acts like nothing happen.

Lizzy : Unnies, the program will start at any minutes. Let’s go. Lizzy just come back from toilet.

Kahi : Ok. Kahi reply.

Kahi : Jungah yaa~~What are you thinking? Let’s go.

Jungah : Ooo..okk..She giggles.

( During Programme)

During programme, Kahi sit in front of Jungah. While Jungah and Lizzy sit at the back. Because of the kiss, Jungah’s mind still confuse. She keeps staring at Kahi and smiling at every words that Kahi said.

( Jungah said in her mind)

The kiss really made my heart stops beating for awhile, weird. Oooohh no, am I going crazy now?? What’s wrong with me?? I’m in love with Nana that’s the truth!! Why you kiss me unnie?? I know you love to tease me unnie.Well, it’s all about to help me fix my lipstick but…..I’m the only one thinking like this?? Kahi unnie just fine like nothing happen. Of course we all close, but we never kiss on lips before. Arrghhh….

 

 

(Kahi POV)

Stop staring at me, my heart beating so fast and I’m still flustering about the kiss even I’m pretend like nothing happen. I kiss you again Jungah yaa~~kekeke…Now, you will thinking about me and I like that. kekkekeke. But she loves Nana……Kahi sigh.