I want you to know that i love you....^^

You belong to me

Kahi recognize Jungah’s handwriting, so she just follow the arrow even she wondering the reason behind. She keep walking follow the arrows on the sticker notes that she found. The arrow show that she need to enter flower shop. In the shop the florist gave her a dozen of red fresh roses. Kahi shocked and happy at the same time. The flowers have card said :

“ Your favourite flowers. Your smile so beautiful right now”

                                                                                   Jungah

Kahi : How much??

Florist : No need. A gift from someone. The florist smiling and then he show the sticker notes with arrows.

Kahi: Huhh?? Thank you. She smiling brightly and walk out from the shop and follow the arrows.

Kahi : Jungah yaa~~ What are you trying to do now? She wondering and smell the flowers then smiling.

After awhile, the arrows stop at chocolate shop. Kahi don’t know what to do but then she found sticker notes that tell her to enter the shop. The shop full of chocolates. There are so many types of chocolate there but then she found a box of chocolate and her name of the box. Then the owner of the shop gave the the box of chocolate to Kahi and said the chocolate is a gift. On the box also had card and said

“ A gift to someone that love chocolate so much and of course

she more sweetest than the chocolate.”

                                                                        Jungah

Kahi chuckling reading the card. She take the box of chocolate and of course still follow the arrow. She already passing the park but then she stop to place where teenagers dancing follow the beat of music and she found sticker notes. “Let’s listen and watch their performance of street dance for awhile. You must be tired walking. From Jungah.

Kahi: Just a little tired. But I want to find you first. She talking to herself. Then she walk follow the arrow.

Kahi stopped in front of a restaurant. She smiling when she see the restaurant.

Kahi : What games are you playing with me now Jungah yaa~~. Kahi smiling again.

Kahi entered the restaurant and then she found the sticker notes “ You found me”. Kahi right now in front of the door at roof of the restaurant. The door made of glass so she can see clearly the other side. Through the door, she see there are no one, only a mat, radio, blanket and basket full of foods.

Kahi : Where’s Jungah? She open the door.

Jungah : Hello there, looking for me. Jungah smiling behind the door. She take a bowed to Kahi and pull Kahi’s hand to the mat. They sit on the mat.

Jungah : Have fun out there? She winked at Kahi. Do you like the flowers and chocolate??

Kahi : It’s was so fun and touching. I love the flowers and chocolate. Thanks Jungah. She smelling the flowers again.

Kahi: But what this all about? I don’t get it? Are we picnic here??

Jungah : Good. Don’t like to picnic with me? Jungah smiling and pinched Kahi’s nose.

Jungah: Nothing. Just wanted to do it. Can’t i?

Kahi: Ooo….Of course you can. Kahi smiling.

Jungah stand up suddenly.

Jungah: Will you dance with me?

Kahi : Yes. She take Jungah’s hand. Jungah kiss on Kahi’s hand. Kahi startled but she try to be cool.

Kahi put her hands on Jungah’s neck and Jungah hold Kahi’s waist and Jungah pull Kahi closer to her. Their eyes meet but Kahi like to avoid it. Jungah staring at Kahi and they move to beat of music. The music so romantic, slow and full of love. But Kahi feel uneasy.

Kahi : I’m hungry. Can we sit down and eat something. They stopped and sit on the mat. Jungah give Kahi sandwiches. She finished eat them. Jungah just looked Kahi and grinned.

Jungah : I know Dambi and unnie just a best friend. I also have something to tell you.

Kahi: Really?? Kahi widened her eyes. “ That’s a relief” Kahi said. Kahi rubbed her chest.

Kahi: What is it? Kahi take the chocolate from the box and eat it.

Jungah : I love Nana only as my little sister. I’m confused with my own feeling before. The truth I love someone else actually and you also know her. Jungah teasing Kahi and she glance to look Kahi’s expression.

Kahi’s face changed. She put back the chocolate when she heard Jungah in love with someone else.

(Kahi POV-In her mind)

Who is the person? You must want me to help you? Is this the reason why you did this to me. I’m so sad and frustration. I want to cry right now. But still thanks for making me so happy right now.

Jungah noticed the changes of Kahi’s face. Then she smiling mischievously.

Kahi ; Can I know who? Kahi asked in sad tone.

Jungah : You. Jungah said in relax tone.

Kahi : Me??? Kahi shocked and stand up.

Kahi : Jungah yaa~~I don’t like you to joke about love. Please tell me who is she?? I’m so curious.

Jungah pulled Kahi’s hand to sit back. Kahi sat on the mat again.

Jungah : I’m not joking. It’s you. I love you. Jungah said like it’s nothing and turn back her body.

Kahi still blank and confused to believe it or not since Jungah said so relax.

Jungah : Oyeah. I’m forget to do something. She facing Kahi.

Kahi : Huhh…Do what??

Jungah: Do this. Then she kissed Kahi’s lips.

Jungah: This for kissing me while I’m sleeping. She looked at Kahi with lovely look.

Jungah kissed again

Jungah : This for helping me to love wrong person. Don’t do it again!!

Jungah kissed again.

Jungah: This for loving me so much until now. Jungah stared at Kahi and Kahi begin to cry.

Jungah kissed again. This time longer then before.

Jungah : Kahi unni yaa~~ I love you so much.  She crying hard and hugging Kahi. Kahi hugging Jungah back.

Jungah : Why you did not tell me that you love me so much. I’m so bad at you. How could you still loving me. Take good care of me. Even help me to get Nana. Jungah crying so hard.

Kahi : Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job and loving you is my life Jungah yaa~~I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !! Then she kissed Jungah’s lips passionately and full of love.

Jungah : I’m so sorry for making you wait so long.

Kahi : No need to be sorry coz now YOU BELONG TO ME!! Kahi smiling brightly.

Kahi : Thank you.

Jungah :  No need coz now I belong to you unnie yaa.. They staring each other with so much love and deep kiss.

Then Jungah put her head on Kahi’s lap and Kahi caress Jungah’s hair. They watching the scenery of late evening.

Kahi: But how you know that Unnie love you? I did not tell anyone.

Jungah : I read your diary. Sorry. She then hugged Kahi afraid that Kahi might mad at her.

Kahi pinched Jungah’s cheeks.

Kahi ; So naughty yaa~~kekekke.

Jungah: Please don’t hide anything from me again next time. There are no more secret between us and we need to be honest and trust each other and I also want you to know that I love you so much!!Promise.

Kahi : Promise and I knew that. They look at each other with so much love in their eyes.

Jungah : One more. From this moment,call me Darling. Other than that I will ignore and assume you did not called me. Ok??

Kahi : Huhh?? Ok darling. Kahi said shyly.

Jungah : Good my yeobo kekkeke.

Kahi : Yeobo???kekeekke. I like that.

Jungah : Yeobo. Jungah teasing Kahi.

Kahi : Darling..kekekke..

Jungah: Yeobo, I love you.

Kahi: I love you too darling.

They kissed again……….

-------------------------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------

*Thank you so much for reading my fic……………What your think??Should I write another fic or not??^^…Sorry for everything coz I’m so bad at writing but I really love AFTER SCHOOL!!>.<…I do…….