I love her???

You belong to me

( In After School’van- On the way to the next schedule)

E-young : Jungah unnie, are you ok?

Jungah : *startled. I’m fine. Then she smile with her crescent moon eyes.

Juyeon : Then why you sighing and murmuring by yourself since this morning. Are you going crazy now? Juyeon interrupted and teasing Jungah. 

Jungah did not answer the question, she just sighed.

Nana: Are you sick unnie? Let me tell Kahi unnie then you don’t have to go to next schedule,just rest at home. Nana grapped her phone to call Kahi unnie.

Kahi, Lizzy, Uee and Raina go with another After school’s van. When Jungah heard Kahi’s name..

Jungah : Hahh,no no no need. I’m fine. I’m really fine. I’m just feel weird about myself. That’s all. Jungah explain to them.

Juyeon: Ok, now start talking. I’m dying of curios to know what the weird feel coz I’m only now E-young the only one that is weird. Juyeon glanced at E-young.

E-young: Unnieee….how could you….she pouted.

The girls laughing at her.

Nana : Unnie, please tell us your story.

Jungah : Okay. Do you realize Kahi unnie like to avoid me past few months. She not teasing me like before. She can’t making eyes contact with me like before. Of course she still talking to me but I just…. missing her. I miss her laugh with me. I miss her to tease me. I miss her beautiful smile when looking at me. I just miss her so much even we meet everyday. I feel far from her. My day feeling incomplete even I’m happy with you guys. My heart also in pain when she kiss or hugging Dambi or with someone else.

The girls listen careful what Jungah said. They glee with Jungah confession. They also happy for that.

Juyeon: Unnie, why you are so slow loading. She laughing.

Jungah : Waee?? She asked in innocent look.

E-young : Unnie, your in love with Appa. You feel pain because you are jealous.

Juyeon : Looks even E-young know that. Both of them laughing hard.

Jungah : I’m in love with Kahi unnie?? But I thought I’m in love with Nana.

Nana shocked when heard it.

Nana : What?? Unnie in love with me. Of course you love me. But I’m sure you love me as your little sister. Unnie confuse with unnie’s feeling. Nana added.

Jungah : Really??

Suddenly Nana kiss Jungah’s lips. Jungah startled.

Nana : Tell me what you feel?? Is the feeling same when Appa kiss you??

Jungah got second shock when Nana knew the lipstick kiss.

Nana winked “ Lizzy told me, she see that but she pretend like know nothing”.

E-young and Juyeon : What?? Appa kiss omma without telling us. Your guys so bad. They pouted.

Jungah blushing and her face turns red.

Nana: Unnie, you are in love with Appa. Please accept the fact. Unnie, when you in love with someone, it’s about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can and Appa is the one.

Juyeon : But why Appa avoiding you??

Jungah : I’m so silly. I’m confess to her that I’m in love with Nana but she still okay with that. But until I ask her to help me to get Nana. She start behave like this. I think she don’t want to disturb me and Nana. But I miss her.

Nana: Now, I know why she always want us to go schedules together. Unnie,don’t ne so silly. Appa really love you,Omma. She avoid coz she can’t take the pain when you with me or she so hurt when you don’t realize her love to you, unnie.

Jungah : Appa love me?? Really??

E-young : Yeahh. I can see that. She always protects you and always look at you with brightly smile.

Jungah: But Appa also always protects us.

Juyeon: Of course but she protect you in different ways from us. Then they tickling Jungah.

Manager : We arrived. After school fighting. Jungah fighting. Fight for your love.

The girls : Hwaiting omma. Jungah blushing again.

(Jungah POV- In her mind)

I’m in love Park Kahi. She smiling. Why I’m so slow. But  I hurt her so bad. I’m gonna win her heart back. Because I need you more than you need me Unnie. Said Jungah determination.I love you, Park Kahi. Jungah smiling brightly.