Is this right??

You belong to me

( At night- After School’s Dorm)

Jungah : Kahi unnie…kids yaa~~Dinner ready. Shouted Jungah at dining table.

Kahi and the girls : Yessss…..omma..Then they laughing.

Kahi : Let’s eat everyone.

Kahi glanced at Jungah while their eating. I promise that I will make you happiest person in this world with someone that you loved even the person is not me. Kahi said determination in her heart. Kahi still remembered the night.

FLASHBACK

One night, Jungah meet Kahi at Kahi’s room.

Jungah : Unnie, I want to ask you a favor??

Kahi : What is it??Kahi replied and smiling.

Jungah : Can unnie help me to get Nana?? I love Nana so much.

Those sentences make Kahi’s heart ripped into pieces and feel pain in her chest. Pain that make her can’t breathe no more. Her tone of voices changed to sad tone. She trying hard to hold her tears from falling. In Kahi’s mind, she’s nothing in Jungah eyes. Her heart wounded so deeply.

Jungah : Unnie, are you ok?? What’s happen to your voices? By the way, can you?? Please unnie…Jungah begging like a child.

Kahi answered with stuttered  “ Ermm..err…Ok, I will try my best. Kahi try to put fake smile on her beautiful face.

After Jungah walk out the room, Kahi starts crying hard. The night fills with Kahi’s tears. Even, Kahi famous for y, charismatic and fierce but inside she’s so fragile, sensitive and down-to-earth.

( Kahi POV )

Jungah yaa~~I’m nothing in your eyes?? I keep wondering the question but now I knew the answer but the answer was so hard for me to accept that. Nana is so important to you. As you wish, I will try my best effort to make it happen. Jungah yaa~~I live right now because of you. I can’t make your mine so please keep smiling coz when your smiling I live. She crying hard until she can’t breathe properly.

Kahi : Dambi yaa~~where are you?? I really need you now. Kahi send text message to Dambi.

Dambi just got back from shooting drama, after received the message she grabbed her car’s key and drive to After School’s dorm.

Dambi opens Kahi’s room with duplicate key that Kahi give to her. She saw Kahi sitting at the corner of the room crying hard and Kahi keep repeating “ She’s not mine coz I’m nothing to her”.

Dambi crying when seeing Kahi like that. She never see Kahi crying like that even they friends for a long time. She hugging Kahi tightly and comfort her. Then Dambi bring Kahi on her bed, lying together and they still hugging each other.

Dambi : I’m here unnie. Please stop crying. What happen actually? Dambi ask and crying at the same time.

Kahi : Dambi yaa~~She’s not mine coz I’m nothing to her.

When Dambi heard that, Dambi hugging Kahi more tightly wipe Kahi tears.

Dambi : Please don’t be like this my heart in pain too. If you don’t want to tell me, just crying with all your heart. Dambi Kahi’s hair tenderly and kiss Kahi’s forehead.

Kahi : Dambi yaa~~Thank you.

They crying together and fall asleep by each other warmth.

NOW

After the incident, Kahi trying her best to make Jungah get Nana. She made two of them spending time together a lots. She asks After School’s manager to give Jungah and Nana to go to a show or programme together. When After School has performances Kahi will not stand  between two of them, she need to help them but at the same time, she can’t look their closeness. By doing that, Kahi’s heart hurting so much but she keep smiling. One thing that Kahi can’t do is making eyes contact with Jungah. She also not teasing Jungah like before. This is because in Kahi’s mind she is nothing to Jungah and Kahi’s heart hurt so deeply.

 

( At Dance Studio)

After school finishing all their schedules then they head to studio to start practicing.

Kahi : Girls, let’s start practising.

Jungah : Unnie, can you help me stand up. Jungah give her hand for Kahi to pull but..

Kahi : Lizzy, can you help omma. Kahi patted Lizzy’s shoulder.

Jungah and the girls feel weird about that since Kahi really love to tease Jungah and skin touch with Jungah especially.

After long hours practice, they finish their practice.

Lizzy  : Unnie, is everything fine??

Kahi : Yeah..waee??

Lizzy: Really?? Coz I can feel something happen but I don’t know how to explain.

Kahi : Maybe it’s just you feel. Kahi pinched Lizzy’s cheek.

Lizzy : Ooouch, it’s hurt unnie.

Kahi : Opps…really??Sorry, let me use my magic to heal that.

Then Kahi kiss lightly at Lizzy’s cheek. Kahi really love to kids but she love more to tease Jungah. Everyone know about that. But without Kahi realize Jungah watched them in silence.

( Jungah POV)

Why I feel like a knife stabbed at my heart when seeing Kahi unnie and Lizzy. Why I keep remember Kahi unnie even when I’m with Nana. What is wrong me. Unnie, why I feel you keep avoiding me. You not tease me like before. Somehow I miss the moments.

“ Unnie, I miss you so much!! How are you these day?? I wanna to meet you soon but my schedules keep prevent me from meeting you” Then she kissed both Kahi’s cheek and hugged Kahi tightly.

Kahi : Dambi yaa~~ I miss you too. Kahi kissed and hugged Dambi back.

Kahi : How your drama?? Kahi smile brightly.

Dambi : Fine. Let’s not talk about works. Dambi pinched Kahi’s nose.

Dambi : I want you to follow me right now. I need to show you something. Dambi said excited.

Kahi : What is i………

Before Kahi finish the sentence Dambi pulled Kahi’s hand and start run. Kahi just follow her and smiling.

Dambi : Girls, I steal your appa for tonight yaa~ See you guys soon. Dambi winked to the girls.

E-young : Omma, you do nothing??Appa been stolen. E-young asked with mischievous smile.

Jungah startled. “ Err..errmm…what??

Nana: Omma, is everything ok?

Jungah : Not really. Then Jungah silent.

The girls look at each other.

( Jungah POV-In her mind)

How dare Dambi kiss and hug Kahi unnie like. Kahi unnie, how dare you kiss and hug Dambi back. I’m so mad right now!! Arggghhhh…Wait wait…Why I mad at them. But I can’t fool my self that I’m really mad at them. “ I need you Kahi unnie, and I miss you.” the words comes out from Jungah mouth without she realize that. Am I crazy right now.

Kahi : Where are you taking me Dambi yaa~~

Dambi: It’s a secret for now. You need to wait. I don’t like to see Unnie sad. This place will make you so happy. Dambi winked at Kahi.

Kahi: Really?? I’m anticipate that.

After a while.

Dambi : We here. Dambi smile mischievously. This make Kahi more nervous.

Kahi: Yayy!! You don’t do anything wrong, right??

Dambi : Trust me Unnie. I want you to close your eyes until I say you can open.

Kahi trust Dambi with all her heart then she just her eyes. Dambi hold Kahi’s until they reached the place.

Dambi : Are you ready?? You can open your eyes now.

Kahi open her eyes and she so in shock until she open . Then she jumped happily,

 “ This is so crazy but I really like this. It’s like a fairytale. Dambi yaa~thank you so much” Kahi hugged Dambi.

What Kahi see is four discoballs hang up in trees. It’s like disco club but right now not at club but open air. Kahi can see radio speakers, fireworks, balloons, pumpkins and baseball bat. Kahi become more shock when she see big wave trampoline.

Kahi : What the hell is going now??

Dambi : What??It’s paradise of world. Let’s party starts. Dambi turn on the radio and heat up the ‘disco open air’. The place full of the beat sound. She start dancing crazily. Kahi watch it and laughing hard.

Dambi: Now, my Kahi is back. Dambi tickling Kahi.

Kahi : Dambi yaa~~Thanks.

Kahi : Dambi, let lose control tonight. Let the music move us coz it’s a mad mad world, we gonna make escape. Kahi added and start dancing and smiling brightly.

Dambi smiling when seeing Kahi start to smiling.

Then they dance crazily, jumping on trampoline. Hit the pumpkin while jumping on trampoline. Everything lose control. They dancing with balloon, play fireworks. Everything went wild and no one disturb them..............

 

what is really happen to Jungah??keep reading my fic.>.<

 

 

* thank you for reading my fic....>.<