You are my girl!!!

You belong to me

Continue from the previous chapter.

Jungah : I love you Kahi unnie. I want you to be my girl. I need you so much. Please get well soon. She said and crying at the same time. She melancholy to see Kahi’s state right now.

After awhile, Jungah also fall asleep beside Kahi. Jungah holding Kahi’s hand and Kahi’s waist. When the girls come back from their schedules, they check up Kahi’s condition and they so happy seeing their appa and omma sleeping next to each other like that.

Uee: Woahh, Appa and omma sleeping like this make me want to have a lover too.

Juyeon: Yayy!! You want our Pledis boss take your handphone again!! She poked Uee and chuckling.

Uee: You too unnie. Be careful.

Raina: If we want to date, just tell between us only kekekekke. So, we can cover each other.

E-young: 100% agreed.

Nana: Yayy!! You’re still young. Let’s unnies only. You and Lizzy still can’t. Nana laughing.

Lizzy and E-young: Yayy!!It’s not fair.

Juyeon: Fair?? Please go to funfair!!kekekee. The girls laughing.

Uee: But seeing Kahi unnie sick like that makes me so worry. I don’t want Kahi unnie sick anymore.

The girls: Same here…..

Lizzy : What problem Kahi unnie had?

Juyeon: She had problem with her backbone and she also overwork. She always looked after us and protect us. Let’s not make trouble to Kahi unnie no more.

The girls: Yeahh. Will always listen to Kahi unnie!! Then the girls go to bed since they are so tired.

After a few hours, Kahi consciuos but she still weak. She see Jungah sleep beside her. She take her blanket and put on Jungah’s body. She awake because she thirsty.She try to reach the glass that filled with water on the table beside her. But because she can’t move her body and still weak the glass fall on the floor and make Jungah awake. Jungah look at Kahi to check whether Kahi hurt or not.

Jungah : Unnie, are you ok? Jungah worry.

Kahi : Yeah. Sorry to make you awake. She said in a weak tone.

Jungah: Nevermind. Are you thirsty? Why don’t you just wake me up? Then she give Kahi a glass of water.

Kahi : Ermm..I don’t want to trouble you. You look tired. Kahi try to hold the glass but hard for her since she so weak.

Jungah: Let me hold it. Jungah sit beside Kahi. One hand hold the glass and another hand hold Kahi’s body. Then she wipe up Kahi’s lips.

Kahi : Thank you.

Kahi : Jungah yaa~~Please don’t ignore at me anymore. Dambi and I only best friend.

Jungah: Next time, we talk about that. Now I want you to get well first. Jungah kiss Kahi’s forehead and make Kahi startled.

Jungah go to kitchen. Reheat the porridge to Kahi.

Jungah : You need to eat this.

Kahi : I don’t have an appetite.

Jungah: But you still need to eat.

Kahi : I don’t want.

Jungah : Unnie, please... Just a little. She begging Kahi and Kahi don’t have other choice.

Kahi try to spoon out the porridge but fail.

Jungah : Let me feed you. Open your mouth.

Kahi shocked.

Kahi : No need. I can’t do it by myself.

Jungah : Unnie yaa~~ Sick person need to listen to healthy person. Then Jungah feed the porridge to Kahi.

Jungah: That’s my girl. She pinched Kahi’s cheeks.

Kahi got shock again. “ My girl??” She’s ok?? Kahi wondering in her mind.

The next morning

Kahi: Jungah, wake up. We need to go to our schedules. Jungah awake.

Jungah : Unnie, you still sick. Just rest at home.

Kahi: I’m ok now. Kahi still stubborn want to go to their schedules.

Jungah: Aisshhh….so stubborn unnie yaa~ Let me know if you feeling not well. Ok??

Kahi : I will. Don’t worry about me.

In After school’s van- On the way back from their schedules

Kahi, Jungah, Nana and Juyeon sit in one van. Raina, Lizzy, Uee and E-young in another van. Kahi sit beside Juyeon since she still don’t know that Jungah love Nana only as her little sister. In Kahi’s mind, she need to help Jungah to get Nana. Because Kahi still not fully recover she take medicine and she begin to sleep. Because the van still moving, Kahi’s head keep moving but she sleeping. Jungah chuckling looked at Kahi.

Jungah: Jupal, can we change the seat. I want to sit beside Kahi unnie. Juyeon just follow the request. Jungah sit beside Kahi. She lean Kahi’s head on her shoulder, so Kahi can sleep well. Her right hand on Kahi’s shoulder and her left hand caress Kahi’s hair. She smiling look at Kahi.

Nana: Woah, omma so sweet to Appa. Nana teasing Jungah.

Jungah : Well, she’s my girl. Then kiss Kahi’s forehead. Kahi half sleep. She wondering that Jungah said that she is Jungah’ girl or she misheard. But the medicine so strong, Kahi fall asleep.

(Jungah POV)

 Even until now, you still think how to make Nana and me a couple. Kahi unnie yaa~~ I’m gonna make you’re mine. I won’t hurt you anymore. I won’t make you cry anymore. Thank you for still loving me until now.

After Kahi awake, she’s realize she already at her bedroom. The weather in the evening really nice. Then she see sticker note next to her written

 I need to tell you something. Can you follow the arrows?

                                                                             Jungah

 

 

* Will Kahi follow the sticker note instruction?? It’s really Jungah write the note or anyone else?

 Please wait for the update…..Thanks for reading….^^.Hope you guys enjoy it.