The Night

You belong to me

 

Kahi : I think I’m better try to find at non-route trails.

Kahi try to find Jungah like crazy and pray everything will be fine. But the rain still falling heavily.

( Jungah POV-in her mind )

Krrekkk..kreekkk…………..kreekkk…Omo, what the sound is that. Please don’t be any wild animals. I’m so scare……. and my ankle sprained, she touch her ankle softly.

The sound became clearer and near to Jungah. Jungah’s heart beating so fast and she waiting with her face pale with fear. Jungah hold tightly the necklace that Kahi gave to her as birthday gift last year and pray. Kreekkk..krekkk…The sound so close to her. She close her eyes and holding tight the necklace. Suddenly, Jungah feel she can’t breath properly coz something holding her tight and her body feels like lifted. She’s too scare but she try to open her eyes. When she open her eyes slowly, she keep staring and did not even blink. It’s not something but someone. Someone that stole Jungah’s heart. Someone that make Jungah’s mind went crazy and wild. She is………

Jungah: Kahi unnie, you here. Am I dreaming. She rubbed her eyes. Jungah starts crying because of so happy.

Kahi : No,you not. She smiling but her eyes red, holding her tears from falling. Don’t you ever go anywhere alone again!!Ever!! Do you get it. Kahi raised her voice. Then hugged Jungah tightly.

Jungah shocked but then smiling brightly and hug and kiss Kahi’s both cheeks. Kahi shocked and blushing but she like that at the same time.

Jungah : Oppss..sorry. I’m just so happy.

“ It’s ok”. Kahi replied and smiling.

( Kahi POV-in her mind)

If I can’t find you yet, I need to call police. Jungah yaa~~. Hold on.I think I heard someone scream. Yeahh. The sound from there. Kahi run to the scream. After through thick bushes, Kahi smile brightly. “ There you are, always play hide and seek with me”. Kahi said in relax tone. Kahi saw Jungah holding tight the necklace that she gave it to Jungah and she close her eyes tightly. “ The necklace so meaningful to you Jungah yaa~~”. She smiling again. “You must be so scare”. Then Kahi walk towards Jungah and hugging her tight. Kahi saw Jungah’s ankle sprained so she lift Jungah to find a shelter from rain. You kiss me. I like that so much kekkeke. A little shock coz I’m always kiss you first. Kahi smiling.

Kahi still lifted Jungah with her both hand since Jungah’s ankle sprained and can’t walk.

Jungah : Unnie, how do you find me?? Am I too heavy for you??

Kahi : I heard someone screaming but it’s not so clear. So I wait to hear again then follow the sound. Then I found you. A little, after we come home start exercise everyday don’t skip it even you no longer stay at dorm. Kahi teasing Jungah.

Jungah: Unnie…..she pouted. But she happy coz Kahi teasing her again like before. She staring at Kahi.

Kahi: Waee?? Anything on my face until you keep staring at me like that.

Jungah : Nothing on your face. I just miss you so much. Then she kiss Kahi’s cheek again.

Kahi startled. “ Errr….umm..okay”.

Kahi: There  are a small cave right there. We can take cover there. They rush to the cave. Kahi put down Jungah carefully.

Kahi : How your ankle? Still hurt?? Any other part of body hurt? How about your arm?? Your leg?? Kahi asked non-stop because of so worry. The worries we can see by her expression.

Jungah looked at her and smiling.

Kahi : Yayy!! I’m asking you.

Jungah: You are so worry until asking me so many questions. I never see this Kahi.

Kahi startled. “ Of course I’m worry coz you are my friend..my good friend and also my member of After school.

Jungah : Just that?? Jungah asked in tone of  frustration.

Kahi : Yeahh.. “ Not only that. You are the queen of my heart!! You have my soul. You’re the love of my life.” If I can tell to you like that. Kahi said in her mind.

Jungah : I’m only sprained my ankle.

Kahi look and touch the ankle softly.

Kahi: Why you hiking by yourself??

Jungah explained to Kahi. “ Well,the weather so nice at first. But then…………………….bla….bla….bla….Argggggggggghhh…Unnie yaa~~.”

Kahi : Oooooo….Now, it’s ok. Don’t walk for now. Kahi winking at her.

Jungah : I never know you can do that.

Kahi: There are many things you don’t know about me.

Jungah: Then let me know. Jungah smiling.

Kahi : Take off your clothes. Put these on or you will get cold.

Jungah : Okay. Don’t peek at me.

Kahi just smiling. Kahi make campfire to warm their body. They sit surrounding the fire.

Kahi : Drink this. Do you hungry?

Jungah drinking.

Jungah : Unnie, your prepare so many things. Well it’s just like you. Always prepare. Jungah chuckling.

Kahi : I prepare for you. I don’t want you to get thirsty. I don’t you to be hungry. I don’t you to get cold. Then Kahi make eyes contact with Jungah.

Jungah: For me?? You care about me that much?? Every little things?? Jungah still staring Kahi. She feel so touching about that.

“ I won’t let you go Kahi unnie. Never!!” Jungah said in mind.

Kahi : Yeahh. Waee?? Kahi look away to avoid the eyes contacts.

Jungah smiling. “ Nothing. I'm a little hungry”.

Kahi : Eat this apple. Sorry I just managed to take apples. Kahi passed an apple to Jungah.

Jungah : It’s ok unnie. Thanks.

The situation became awkward and silent.

Kahi : We don’t have other choice rather to spend the night here. Do you ok with that?

Jungah  yawning “Ohhh..okay. It’s fine with me as long unnie with me.” She answered.

Kahi startled with the sentences. “ Urmm…good.”

Kahi : If you want to sleep just take the sleeping bag. I will stay up in case anything. Kahi point to the sleeping bag.

Jungah : Double sleeping bag?? No need unnie. Nothing will happen. Let’s sleep.

Kahi : Huhh?? Kahi blushing.

Jungah: Since when you shy with me unnie. Jungah pull Kahi’s hand to sleep together.

(Kahi POV)

Sleeping with someone we love, it’s a different thing Jungah yaa~~.If Nana find out?? Kahi worry about that.

Kahi don’t have other choice. Jungah threatened her that she will sleeping without sleeping bag Kahi did not sleep together in sleeping bag now.

Jungah staring at Kahi with lovely and innocent look. Kahi notice that and she feels uneasy.

Jungah : Unnie, I’m still feeling cold.

Kahi : Huhh?? Kahi worry. “ Ottoke” Kahi said. She did not know what to do.

Jungah: Yupp. Can you hug me please, unnie?? Jungah look Kahi.

Jungah's face is right in front of Kahi,the distance was lesser than a centimetre. Kahi startled. But because she worry about Jungah she did not think too much, she just hugged her.

Kahi: Still cold??

Jungah: No more. She smiling.

Kahi : Good. Tomorrow we will go home safely. Don’t worry Jungah yaa~~

Jungah: I’m not coz I have you then she kissed Kahi’s cheek. “ Goodnight,unnie”.

Kahi fluttered and blushing. “ Huhh?? Goodnight.

They fall asleep together.

 

 

*What will happen next??Please wait for the update. Thanks.^^

P/s – Thanks for reading my fic. >.<.Hope you guys enjoy it. Please give comments if you want.^^

Addition:

* To all the readers, I'm just noticed that there are two chapter that I miss to publish or is this just my thought. I'm so sorry for my silly mistake.*bow my head 90 degrees. If there are any questions please ask me freely...^^. Once again, so sorry about this!!T_T. Now, I'm really doubt to keep update or not...*sigh..