Fortune-teller

You belong to me

Jungah wipes her tears. Then, she pretends by knocking the door.

Jungah : knock.knock...Kahi unnie....Dambi unnie...Can i come in??Shouted Jungah from outside room.

Kahi : Wait a minutes.. Dambi wipes away Kahi tears and whispering.

Dambi : I don't like to see you crying but I want to be with you when you crying. Thanks for give me a chance to see your ugly face. Dambi patted Kahi head lightly.

Kahi : Yayy!! How dare you said like t................................

Before Kahi finish the sentence, Dambi kiss Kahi passionately. Kahi startled but did not push away Dambi. She also not kissing back Dambi.

Jungah : Unnies, I'm still here...

Kahi : Dambi, Jungah here.

Dambi : I know that. She stop kissing Kahi. Jungah ya~~please come in.

Jungah : Sorry for disturbing. Dinner ready. Let's eat together.

Kahi and Dambi : Okay. Thanks.....They smiling to Jungah.

Kahi : Jungah, you go ahead. We will follow you later. Kahi give Jungah her killer smile.

[ Jungah POV ]

Why Kahi unnie crying??Jungah keep asking herself the question. i will ask her later. What are they doing inside, i'm so hungry. That when Jungah shout again and disturb the moment when Dambi kissing Kahi. I love your smile Park Kahi. I pray to God everyday that you will keep that smile. said Jungah in her mind.

Jungah : Okay, don't take so long, Unnies. I'm so hungry. She pouted and rubbed her stomach. Then she walked out the room.

Kahi : Dambi yaa~ the kiss......what for??

Dambi : A punishment for making me worry about and i want to confirm something ...Dambi pinched Kahi's nose with lovely looked.

Kahi : Huhh?? Sorry.Kahi looked down.

Dambi : * This soften Dambi. Dambi hug Kahi tightly and said " Who the lucky one that got your love??"

Kahi : * shocked......what?? Dambi yaa~~let's eat and pull Dambi's hand to dining room.

[ Kahi POV ]

Dambi yaa~~you really a fortune-teller. You know that something bothering me. Well, i don't mind that coz we friends for a long time but how you know that i'm in love with someone. Am i really a bad liar. Argghhh..need to practice more i guess. Kahi smiling alone.The kiss??My kiss only for my Jungah, i'll punch you if you kiss me on my lips again even your are my best friend!!Kahi said in her heart.

[ IN DINING ROOM ]

After School : Let's eat!!

Kahi: So delicious....Kahi praised with a full mouth of food. Who cook??

Nana : Unnie, be careful. Don't get choking. said Nana worry. Of course our omma. Nana gives flying kiss to Jungah. Jungah catch it and kiss back to Nana.

Kahi: Really??Thanks. Sorry not helping you said then catch the flying kiss that Jungah wanna give back to Nana then eat it.

Jungah : Unnie!! The kiss not for you to eat.

Kahi : I wanna too then stick out her tongue to Jungah

After school and Dambi :* Laughing together.