The game

You belong to me

[ At After school's dorm ]

Everyone doing their own thing since after school schedules finished early.

Lizzy : Arrghh, i'm so boring. Nothing to do.

Uee : Yayy, then go to sleep kiddo....said Uee teasing Lizzy.

Lizzy : Still early unnie ya~~ermm..Lizzy pouted.

Juyeon : I have an idea. Let's play a game

Lizzy, Raina, Nana : Game??What game?? I wanna play!! said three of them simultaneously in happy and excited mood. They looked each other and laugh.

Jungah : Kids ya~~ When comes to games and foods always be the first one. Jungah give mischiveous smile.

Kahi : Well, that's our kids. Kahi winked at Jungah.

E-young : How to play the game Jupal unnie??

Juyeon : The game called truth or dare. You guys ever heard this game??

Nana : I know this game. We need to rotating a bottle and when the bottle point to someone then the person that rotating the bottle will ask to the person to choose between truth or dare. If the person choose truth, you can ask anyting to the person or if the person choose dare then you can give any instruction you want the person to do. Am i right unnie??

Juyeon : Woahhh. So right said Juyeon suprisingly. Clever girl Juyeon added.

Nana : Of course. i know that said Nana in chic way.

Lizzy and E-young : Huhhh~~then pretend want to throw up.

Kahi : Sound interesting. I wanna play too.

All members of after school make a circle group and sitting down on floor. The game starting when everyone understand how the game works.

Juyeon : I'm starting first. She rotating the bottle.

Everyone quiet and fluttering. Their eyes stick to the bottle. Waiting the one the bottle will stop.

Kahi : I wish this dorm will quiet like this everyday.

Jungah nudge Kahi, a signal to stay quiet. Kahi nodded understand. The bottle stop at Lizzy.

Raina : Yesss..said Raina happily.

Juyeon : Truth or dare?

Lizzy : Truth

Juyeon : Ok. Then she asks others what secret of Lizzy they wanna know. They whispering beside Lizzy.

Lizzy : Yayy!! Not fair!! You guys discussing.

Juyeon: I never told cannot discuss. Juyeon stick out her tongue to Lizzy.

Lizzy sigh alone. "I wish Jae suk oppa here so he can help me out" cry Lizzy in mind.

Juyeon : Listen carefully. You need to be honest cannot lie.

Lizzy nodding understand.

Juyeon : The question is who amongst here that you had bad first impression??

Lizzy: *suprise.erm....err........Unnie, please don't mad at me. Jungah unnie

Jungah : Waee??Me???

Lizzy : I thought you are hot-temper person.

Jungah : Me?? You got wrong person then she poked Kahi.

Kahi: What?? Kahi give warm smile to Jungah. " I also think that suit me more" said Kahi.

After school: Laughing by the joke. " Unnie, you the coolest person ever. Please don't change it" they sid to Kahi.

Kahi : I did not plan to.

After school laughing again.

Lizzy: Okay, now my turn to rotate the bottle.

Everyone waiting patiently. This time the bottle to Nana.

Nana: I choose dare. said Nana before Lizzy ask.

Lizzy : Okay. I want you to make a love confession here. Be honest.

Nana shocked of the sudden instrustion. Nana stuttered. Nana did not know what to do.

Everyone: We waiting for the answer.

Nana : *sigh..I love you Kahi unnie!!not as a older sister but as a girlfriend. Nana look straight to Kahi face.

Kahi :* shocked....errr........err....

Everyone shocked and quiet. They feel awkwardness.

Nana : So, everyone shock yeah~~i'm joking only..said Nana to cover it.

Jungah : Take a deep breath. Almost give me a heart attack. said Jungah in mind. Her heart stop beating when Nana say that she love Kahi not her. She pray not to be the truth. When heard Nana said that she joking Jungah smile appear again.

Uee : Yayy!! It's not funny at all. I don't want to play anymore.

Raina, Lizzy and E-young: Same. Don't want to play too.

Nana :Sorry guys.Then she laughing hard alone.

[ Nana POV ]

Kahi unnie, I'm not joking. I won't joking about love. I truly love you. I don't like the awkwardness situation that's why i lied. I'm relief because at last i'm honet to my feeling. I wish you really know what i'm feeling to you. I love you,that's the truth!!

[ Kahi Pov ]

What???Nana love me??She not joking. I can see the truth inside her eyes. I'm feeling guilty to Jungah for letting Nana fall in love with me.i'm sorry Jungah yaa~~ I also feeling hurt and guilty to Nana. I cannot love her back coz i crazily in love with Jungah. If true Nana really love me.*Kahi sigh. I don't want her to be hurt. I need to have a deep chat with Nana. devise Kahi.