The secret exposed!!

You belong to me

Jungah : Kahi unnie yaa~~ I’m sorry. I can’t resist not to read it. So Jungah take the diary and sit beside Kahi that still unconscious and read it.

 Friday, 22.3.2011

Today was a saddest day for me. Jungah confess to me that she in love with Nana. My heart torns into pieces. My life in dark. I doubt if I can still alive without Jungah’s love. Yes, I’m in love with Kim Jungah since the first time I meet her. I don’t know why I’m so in love with Jungah. I just love the way she is. At the same time too, I’m feel so honoured and happy because she tell only me about she in love with Nana. I wish I’m Nana. Can I?T_T…..Because she really love Nana, I’m decided for not telling her that I’m in love with her. I don’t want to burden her. She will worry about me coz she can’t love me back. I don’t want her to be worry. I’m only want to see her smile with her crescent moon eyes. Jungah yaa~~please be happy!!! Love you always.

Sunday, 24. 3.2011

I’m so shock when Nana said she love me more than a sister. Poor her. I’m so sorry Nana yaa~~In my heart there are only Jungah. I wish I meet her before Jungah so I can love her back and she won’t sad for being rejected by me. But more surprise, Jungah witnessed the incident. Jungah’s heart must be so sad. I hate myself for letting Nana to fall in love with me. Now, Jungah must be so sad. I thought Jungah will mad at me since Nana love me not her but she did not and she determine to win Nana’s heart. When I heard that, my heart so in pain that I can’t describe it but I just gave her a bitter smile and wish her good luck although sometimes I wish she fail. Am I so selfish? But I love the night coz I heard music with her alone and stared at the night sky that filled of shining stars. I just want to stay at the moments forever. So I won’t see Jungah try to win Nana’s heart. Jungah yaa~~Thank you for listening music with me!! Please smile always. Love you so much!!

Wednesday, 27.3.2011

I become so naughty today. Well it’s not all my fault kekkekeke. I went to Jungah’s room to wake her up but she still sleep and I kiss her lips. Luckily, she did not notice it, she thought she dreamt that I kiss her kekkekekeke. Mian Jungah yaa~~ Your face telling me that you want me to kiss you. I’m so happy the whole day. Hooray. You are the cure of my sadness Jungah. But I kiss once again at waiting room while we go there to record Win Win programme. I jokely tell her her lips not have fully lipstick then I kiss her. Jungah yaa~~I love you so much. I wanted to tell her but I can’t. So I just a lots. Her smile make me fall in love again and again.You have my heart Jungah yaa~~

Jungah : Kahi unnie yaa~~ You love me so much until you keep in yourself alone for not telling me that you love me just because I’m in with Nana. Jungah crying and look at Kahi that lying weak on bed. You always think about me. Think about how to make me happy. How to make me feel easy in everything. Why I can’t notice that. She then wipe her tears and continue reading the diary.

Friday,30.3.2011

I wish I disappeared from this world right now!!!i don’t want to live anymore!!I don’t know how to handle this anymore. Jungah want me to help her win Nana’s heart. I can’t breathe no more. My chest so in pain. I just want to cry right away when Jungah want me to help her. But I hold my tears. I try my best for not fall in front of her. She’s must sad if she saw I’m crying. I don’t want her to see I’m crying too. After she walked out from my room, I crying so hard until my eyes swollen. That night I finally realize that I’m nothing to her coz in her heart there are always Nana and no space for me. At first, I thought only me can make Jungah happy. Make her smile. But I’m totally wrong about that. I will stay away from you start tomorrow. Not because I don’t love you anymore but because I can’t stand to see her closeness with Nana. I don’t want to see that. You must trust me so much until you want me to help you and I don’t want to betray the trusts. I will help you with my best efforts to make you and Nana as lovers. I wish you happy with Nana. But if you feel insecure, I will always stand next to you. Always. Please be happy Jungah yaa~~ Love you….

Jungah crying when reading that. But she open the next page of the diary.

Monday, 1.12.2011

I miss her so much!! I miss to hug her. I miss to . I miss all about her!! Jungah yaa~~ Do you happy with Nana??I pray that you and Nana happy always. I already try my best to make you and Nana as lovers. I put both of you go to many schedules together or go to show together. I also arrange the choreography so you and Nana stand next to each other. I’m so clever right?? Kekekkee….Fighting Jungah yaa~~.You must be happy Jungah!!I love you Jungah yaa~~My love for you always!!

Tuesday, 2.12.2011

Right now, I’m crying as I look in your eyes. I try to be bright and put a bitter smile. I want to have you. All your foolishness but pretty dreams and even your clumsiness. I remember everything. Your soft hands even flowing hair. Forever I love you~~Jungah yaaa~ You’re so beautiful. It’s rushing to my heart. You’re so wonderful to me. I miss you so much. Be happy and keep smiling with your heart.

Wednesday, 3.12.2011

I’m so worry today. I thought I will become crazy if I can’t meet Jungah again. She went hiking alone. Don’t she know she so important to me. Please don’t do it again. Luckily, I found you. She hurt her ankle, but not so bad. I’m so happy she not hurt so bad. This incident make me realize, I should support her for finding her happiness. I don’t care she love anyone else but please don’t hurt her. Please God!! I rather seeing her loving someone else but not disappeared from my sight!! I begging you!!She kissed me. I’m so happy!! Thanks…. Jungah yaa~~ In another life, you will be my girl and we will fighting against the world!! I will make you stay with me…But until that you must be happy with Nana. Love you always Jungah!!

Jungah can’t read anymore. She crying hard and hugging Kahi and kiss Kahi’s face.

(Jungah POV- In her mind)

Waeee???????? I’m so cruel to Kahi. I even doubt her honesty. How can I do that to someone that love me so much and did not want anything but just want to see I’m happy with someone I love. Kahi unnie even help me. She helps me so much. Jungah crying until she hard to breathe. Kahi unnie yaa~~ You don’t need to wait for another life. I will be your girl from this moments. I’m so sorry for not loving you properly even once. I’m always think about myself. I’m so bad at you. Thank you for teaching me how to love someone. Now, I will never doubt your love to me anymore!!!I love you too, Park Kahi.

Because of Jungah crying hard and hugging Kahi tightly. Kahi awake but she still in a weak condition. She can’t talk properly and can’t move her body. Kahi open her eyes slowly, she saw Jungah crying hard beside her and she really hate to see Jungah crying but at the same time too, she thinks Jungah still mad at her.

Kahi: Juuunnggg……………….ahhh…Whhhhh………yyyyy…..aaaaree…..yoouuuu crrrrrryyyyyy? Kahi asked in stuttered coz she’s so weak to talk.

Jungah crying when seeing Kahi like that. She never see Kahi so weak and sick like that.

Jungah: Stop talking!!Just rest!!I’ll be here accompany you. Jungah kiss Kahi’s forehead. She put her right hand to Kahi’s waist and lying next to Kahi.

Kahi just stop talking like Jungah’s wish. In Kahi’s mind, she want to talk many thing, she want to convince Jungah that she and Dambi just a best friend. She’s not sure why she want to convince Jungah but right now she too weak to talk. She love when Jungah lying next to her.Then she fall asleep again. Jungah lying next to you staring at her with so much love in her eyes, caress Kahi’s hair and face and holding Kahi’s waist then she whispered to Kahi’s ear.

Jungah : I love you Kahi unnie. I want you to be my girl. I need you so much. Please get well soon. She said and crying at the same time. She melancholy to see Kahi’s state right now.

 

*P/s- Did Kahi fall asleep or just pretend to be sleep??Did Kahi heard Jungah’s confession?? Well..Let’s wait for the update. Thank you for reading my fic.^^...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!>.<