First Encounter

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago...

Seoul High School 
January 2006
Ms. Choi: good morning to all fellow students, today is the first day we open the school after you enjoy long school break. Welcome to Seoul High School to all the juniors student i hope you have a great year, meet and make new friends and remember don't break the rules. Attention to senior students all of you can go back to your class, please don't make noise while waiting for your teacher to come, understand?

Senior students: ne...!!!
Ms. Choi: fellow junior students you can proceed go to bulletin board and check your name on the list and straight go to tour appointed class. Don't cause any problem, okay?
Junior students: ne..!!!

Chorong trying so hard to squeeze in inside the crowded students to check her name, one of the student accidentally push her and she fell on the floor. Someone grab her hands and help her to get up, got bruises on her elbow and its quite painful. She lift up her head..good looking boy, white milky skin, sweet smile, dark brown hair and slightly taller than her. 
Boy: are you ok? Bruise on your elbow, you want me to help you go to school clinic? 
Chorong: ermmm..ermmm..no thank you, i'm fine. Thanks for helping me, don't worry bout my wound i will apply medication later at home. 
Boy: owhh..welcome..next time be careful okay. Let me introduce you my name is Kim Jun..
Boy 2: yahh..! Suho hyung! We're in the same class come on hurry up i don't want to be late on my first day at school. Suho looking at chorong and..
Chorong: its ok your friend is calling, anyway thanks for the help and nice to meet you.

Suho smile but feeling unsatisfied not knowing her name. The one who call him is Kim Ki-Bum or his nickname is Key, suho's childhood friend.
Suho: there is always a next time.. (Talking to himself).
Changsub: rongie-ah let's go we're in the same class.

Chorong felt happy and relieved because changsub is her besfriend since secondary school. In previous school lots of their friends misunderstood at their relationship as a couple not best friend. Its is because they always go to school and study together, their parents also known each other very well. Enter the classroom they can see other students already taken a seat. She can see an empty seat in front of the boy who help her just now, that boy is staring and smiling at her, she take a bow and smile back at him.
Chorong: he look so charming smiling like that..hurmm..(talking to herself).
Suho: face look calm, her cheek is chubby, cute girl, white flawless skin, long black hair, average height..goshh she smile back at me..beautiful girl..suho-ahh control yourself you just met her..(Talking to himself)

Recess Time
Suho: yes or no..yes or no..yes or no..arghhh..!!! (Talking to himself while ruffle his hair).
Key: hyung..what are you doing? Are you okay? Come let's go eat i'm hungry.
Suho: you go first i'll catch up with you later.

Key left him, meanwhile Chorong tidy up her table and about to get out from the classroom but someone suddenly standing in front of her, the boy who help her.
Suho: hello..remember me? (Smiling)
Chorong: (laugh a little) yeah..of course..
Suho: (scratching his nape) my name is Kim Junmyeon but my friend call me suho.
Chorong: my name is Park Chorong, you can call me chorong (both shake hands).

School Out
School bell rang, all students pack their beg and go home. 
Changsub: rongie-ah let's go home, i hope your mom already cooked lunch for us, i'm hungry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter