Unfulfilled Love

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim's Residence 
Saturday Morning..
Suho's woke up by the sound of his alarm, it was 9am in the morning. He turn off the alarm and cont back to sleep, after 15 minutes he sudden rise and remember he got a 'DATE' with chorong and need to fetch her at 10am.

Suho: owhhh.. ..!!! I'm late..! 
Grab his towel and hit the shower, finish shower in 10 minutes he choose his best outfit white sweater with white jeans (look at the pic above), applied colognes, spray his favorite perfume and set up the hair. Grab his back pack and leave his room, put on his white sneakers and off to fetch chorong with help of of their family drive Mr. Won.

Park's Residence
Done with her make up, she wear white dress and comb her hair for the final touch up. Suho will arrive anytime soon so she get out from the room and waiting for him at living room. 
Mr. Park: morning my daughter, are you going somewhere? Come let's breakfast together.
Chorong: morning too dad..mom, I'm going out with my from school and i might be late so don't stay up and wait for me okay? 
Mrs. Park: can we meet your friend? At least we know who you going out with. 
Chorong: huh? Ermm..okay..

After 15 minutes..
Someone knock on the door, chorong walk towards and open the door and it was suho who is standing with his charming smile. 
Suho: morning rong-ah sorry i'm a late, i woke up late this morning. (He looks at her from top to bottom) you look so beautiful like a fairy, my heart..my heart..flutter..ishh..take a deep breath suho-yah..(mumble alone).
Chorong: (suddenly feel nervous the way suho look at her) yah..! Why he look at me like that? Something wrong with my face or my dress? But..he looks smart and pretty boy..i mean cute..control yourself chorong-ah you're a girl please behave (mumble alone).
Mr & Mrs. Park: ehherrmmm.. (Clear throat while looking at them).
Mr. Park: bring your friend here rongie-ah.
Chorong: ne..suho-ah my parents wants to meet you.
Suho: (scratching his head, feeling nervous and sweating all of sudden) n..ne..

Both walk to the kitchen and approach chorong's parents.
Mrs. Park: have a seat you two. Breakfast with us before you guys go out.
Chorong: mom..dad this is Kim Junmyeon but you can him suho, he is my classmate in school and recently doing school project together.
Suho: hell..helloo Mr. & Mrs Park nice to meet you.
Mrs. Park: hello..nice to meet you too. Just call us aunt and uncle.
Mr. Park: he's the one you talk about rongie-ah. Please have a seat, don't be shy make yourself comfortable.

Both take a seat and eating breakfast with chorong's parents and join together by chanyeol, chorong one and only brother. They chit chat and her parents ask suho about his family background. After 45 minutes they ask permission to leave.
Mrs. Park: i like suho, polite and good looking boy. Hope he can become a good friend to chorong, they look cute together. 
Mr. Park: dear, they both still young give them time to know each other more okay. 
Mrs. Park: okay..dear.

Hongdae
Mr. Won suho's family driver drop them at hongdae and leave them. Walking side by side..
Chorong: where are we going? 
Suho: since we already ate breakfast and our tummy still full, why don't we go there.. (Pointing at photo booth).

Suho grab Chorong wrist and enter the photo booth. They took a lot of funny pictures together and print it out.
Suho: since we have 6 pictures we divide it into 2, i choose 3 and you choose 3. 
Chorong: okay..hahahaha..we look funny here..
Suho: we even look like a real couple in love on this picture. 
Chorong: (taken aback with suho's comment, looking at suho's sweet smile make her heart melt). Suho-ah i want to eat ice cream..please??? (Doing with aegyo).
Suho: okay..! Let's go.. (Seeing chorong's aegyo make his heart flutter and feel happy).

They bought ice cream and take an empty seat. They laugh, jokes at each other and having fun spending time together.
While walking at the mall they pass by the family karaoke entertainment, both happily rent 1 room for 2 hours and having fun singing together. They go to cinema and watch movie, it was a romantic movie. Inside the cinema both feel awkward because they see a lot of couples holding hands together while they just sitting and eat their popcorn.

Hongdae Street Cafe
They order chicken feet, rice ball, tofu kimchi and injeolmi bingsu for the dessert, they enjoy their dinner together. They been talking, laughing, sharing stories of each other family and friends. They having the best day and night together without worrying anything. 
Chorong: i'm so happy today, thank you suho-yah. 
Suho: welcome, i'm glad you enjoyed it. 
Chorong: before you send me home, can we go to han river first? I really wanna go there and feel the cold night breeze. 
Suho: sure..no problem.

Han Riv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter