Secret Love Story

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung's Residence 
Bomi stay at Eunji house because her parents go to Japan for outstation and her brother living in the university dorm, left Bomi alone at home. They watch movie at the living room and eat homemade popcorn. While they watching the movie..
Eunji: bbom-ah what is it like being in love? Since you and Baekhyun dating you're always busy with your phone and sometimes I saw you smiling alone while looking at your phone screen.
Bomi: I'm happy of course and become more cheerful Eunji-yah.
Eunji: yup..i can see that. You're so lucky to have someone who loved and care you so much. 
Bomi: and feeling grateful as well. He is not like other guy he's different, he accept my weakness, dorkiness, my crazy freak attitude and I feel shocked when he is actually secretly in love with me too. We both are equally in love and wait for the right time to confess and finally after 3 years we are officially dating. I believe in fate Eunji, we never know what happen in the future. Ermm..why you ask me that question? Are you happen to be in love with someone too? (Feeling curious)

While listening she startled with Bomi sudden question. 
Eunji: should I tell her? Or no? (Talking alone)

Eunji feeling shy and nervous because she knows Bomi will mock and laugh at her. 
Eunji: I will tell you but promise me don't tell anyone especially Rong unnie, okay? (She close her eyes, take a deep breath and let it all out) bbom-ah i like chanyeol (she grab the pillow and cover her face).
Bomi: (her eyes and mouth widely open and feeling shocked) chanyeol?? Chorong unnie brother PARK CHANYEOL??! How..how can..why him? 
Eunji: (slowly remove the pillow and saw Bomi facial expression serious and disbelief) what do you mean by "why him"? Is it wrong or what? 
Bomi: (shake her head) no..Eunji-yah don't get me wrong here I'm feeling shocked actually because Rong unnie is our best friend and I never know you like her brother, no wonder I saw both of you take a glanced at each other hihihihi..
Eunji: I told you don't laugh at me!!! (Throw the pillow right on bomi face).
Bomi: hahahaha..okay..okay..I'm sorry. He knows about this? If not you better make a move or else he will become someone boyfriend and you will suffer. 
Eunji: (feel down and upset) he don't know anything about this and no..I will not confess my feelings.
Bomi: (pat her back) yes, I understand but next year we will graduate and maybe we will not seeing each other again in the future, who knows right? It's okay you think first and if you need my help let me know. Now tell me when all this secret love story started?

Flashbacks..
1st year (2007)..
Eunji crying inside the toilet, her friends mock and laugh at her because she having a menses that day and her uniform dirty with the blood stains. She try to clean it but the stains still obviously can see. She feel very shy to go out but she have no choice. After spending more than 30 minutes and inside the toilet she finally get out from there. She open the door and saw one boy lean back on the wall and waiting for someone, tall boy, good looking, white skin, black short hair and killer smile. He saw her and approach her with sweet smile..
Boy: heii..take this and tie it up on your waist to cover your back, stop crying don't worry your friends will not notice it okay? (Wipe her tears). 
Eunji: (take the sweater and tie it up, she look up and saw the boy already walk away) excuse me! How about your sweater? 
Boy: (turn back and replied) no worries you can return it back to me when you don't use it anymore!

Eunji sigh because she forgot to ask his name. At home she wash the sweate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter