Senior Year

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Until...

Seoul High School 
February 2010

Friday Afternoon 
9 months left for the graduation day, all seniors been so busy and pushing themselves to study hard for their upcoming final exams plus with the other school activities. Chorong is one of the seniors as she also the president of the school magazine club. She have to complete this year school magazine by October so she got another 8 months to collect all data and information from her club members. She felt stressed out but with the help of her members which also her best friends make her feel a bit relieved, happy and excited at the same time because she able to spend time together with them before she graduated.

Magazine Club Room
They all gathered around, each members has been assigned by chorong to collect data and information from other fellow students and teachers. It's her job to make sure their work is up to date and not playing around with each others. While busy with their works, Mr. Soo one of teacher approach them.
Mr. Soo: good afternoon girls.
All: good afternoon Mr. Soo, anything we can help you? 
Mr. Soo: yes, I've got something to tell you. I want all of you to organize a charity event for the orphanage. Discuss with each other and i want chorong to become a leader for this project. If you girls need help or ask for an advise the appointed leader can come anytime at my office. One more thing is it's not just 6 of you working on this project but you will be joined by other group of 6 students from another club. I also have already appointed 1 leader from the other group to help chorong with the project. Next friday i want both leaders come to my office and update me the progress of this project. I hope both team can work well together and give each other cooperation to make this project goes smoothly. So, before i leave you have any questions to ask?

They look at each other faces, they still digesting all words coming out from Mr. Soo. It's too much for them to handle at one time. 
Bomi: but Mr. Soo there a lot of other students in this school, why us?
Eunji: sorry to disappoint you Mr. Soo but we also got a lot of other stuffs to do and one of them is the school magazine. We can't afford to do another project right now.
Naeun: I actually agreed with eunji unnie Mr. Soo, our work will be delay and yet still a lot of things need to be done.

Meanwhile namjoo and hayoung keep silent and not interrupt their conversation. They all know for the past few days chorong feel stress with overload of works, assignments and upcoming exams. They don't want chorong to fall sick due to overwork. Chorong felt burden but at the same time don't want to disappoint her teacher.
Chorong: Mr. Soo, why you choose me as a leader? May i know which other club that you appoint work with us? 
Mr. Soo: please calm down i will answer all your questions one by one. I choose your club because you done so well with your previous project, never disappoints your teacher and work as a team. I know you got other things to do like what you have mention to me just now but i do believe and trust each and every one of your capabilities to carry out this project. Chorong, i choose you as a leader because I've seen how you handle your members and manage to carry your previous project successfully. Also you will be graduate end of this year, am i right?  So why don't you take this as your last project before you leaving this school, it will be very good for your resume to apply at any university that you like. I don't aspects your answer right now, i let you discuss among yourselves and please do let me know. Hopefully I'm hearing a good news from all of you. About the other team you will know soon but only when you agree to do this project.

After Mr. Soo leave, they start to discuss either want to do the project or not. 
Hayoung: Chorong unnie, we know you've been busy, tired and stressed with all this school stuff, your daily schedule very tight but don't force yourself just to pleased other people. We don't you to overwork yourself cause you might end up fall sick. 
Namjoo: I totally agree with the maknae but whatever your decision is we will support you unnie. 
Naeun: let's say chorong unnie willing to accept this project, how can we manage to work on our school magazine plus working with other students that we don't even know? Must be stressful, I can't imagine it.

Chorong felt touched by her dongsaengs who is caring towards her. She then looked at bomi and eunji the same aged friends, she quite surprise to see both of them quiet because usually they will make a noise and chaos but this time both keep their mouth shut. 
Chorong: you two, anything to say? 
Eunji: unnie, as what namjoo said earlier no matter what is your decision, good or bad we will face the difficulties together. 
Chorong: i will think about it. 

Basketball Court 
The school basketball team busy practicing for their upcoming tournament in 1 months. While they busy playing woohyun came, stand in front of suho without knowing he punch suho on stomach 3 times. Suho fell down, woohyun grab his shirt and punch on his face 2 times. Suho getting really angry and kick his chest, he was about to kick his face but Baekhyun and chanyeol quickly grab and stop him meanwhile myungsoo and hoya covered woohyun from getting beat by suho.
Suho: what the heck are doing?! 
Woohyun: she broke up with me because of you ! Damn you piece of ..! She said she loves you and break my heart you stupid playboy!

His heart beating fast because feeling angry to woohyun, he manage to escape from baekhyun and chanyeol, he punch his face. Myungsoo able to push him back and Baekhyun catch suho before he fall down. 
Suho: I never confess anything and i don't even like her! If you want to know she is the one who always disturb and chasing me, she even confessed her love to me but i reject her. She's forcing me to accept her love, you stupid fool before you smashed someone's face, ask first and don't jump into conclusion damn it!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter