Friend?

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 months
They all work hard this past 2 months to finish their project, do a lot of activities for fund raising and in 2 weeks time they will do event in the orphanage at the same time give the money donations they collected from students, teachers and other sponsors. Every once a week suho and chorong went and see Mr. Soo for discussion and update the development of the project. As what they promise each other they work professionally and not talking about other stuffs except related with the project. Chorong planning to set up a meeting with Ms. Chin, daughter owner of the orphanage. 
Chorong: you free this coming sunday? I already call Ms. Chin she is the daughter owner of the orphanage and set up an appointment. 
Suho: (busy with his phone) okay, you want me to fetch you at home? 
Chorong: I'll go there by myself, meet you at 10am.

Kim's Residence 
Sunday morning..
Chorong: I love you oppa..

She kiss him until he gasp for air, he break the kiss and resting his forehead on her.
Suho: I love you too Chorong..

They continue kissing but he break the kiss again because of his phone ringing, he take his phone and suddenly fall off from the bed. He look confused and after awhile he realized it was only a dream, a beautiful dream of her.
Suho: I hope someday it will come true.. (Mumble alone).

He looked at the time and it was 9.30am he jumped off and hit the shower. He cursed himself for being late because he knows Chorong doesn't like to wait. After 30 minutes he leave the house and drive as fast as he can. He arrived safely and saw Chorong sour face looking at him.
Chorong: you late next time I want you to be more serious and don't take things for granted. 
Suho: (gasping for breath because he's been running from the parking lot) I'm sorry, I woke up late I didn't hear my alarm.

Chorong sigh and enter the building, Suho follow her from the back. They met up with Ms. Chin, she greeted them with warm sweet smile and bring them into her office for the meeting. She look friendly and down to earth person they feel comfortable with her. Chorong show the proposal and Suho explain in detail, Ms. Chin listening to their plan one by one and finally agreed, she will give her cooperation if needed. Chorong and suho feel happy and relieved at the end of the meeting, they will do their best to make the children happy and feeling loved by them. They shake hands, bid their goodbyes and left the office. Outside of the building Suho look at her and..
Suho: did your driver send you or you drive yourself coming here?
Chorong: my dad's driver not available today so I ride a taxi, I don't really like driving myself alone unless Chanyeol with me. 
Suho: let me send you home, as you can see it's going to be heavy rain later I don't want you to get wet or fall sick. 
Chorong: it's okay I can take a taxi later, I want to go to bookshops first buy some stuff you can go don't worry about me. 
Suho: can you at least text me when you back at home, don't make me worried.
Chorong: I know how to take care of myself! (left suho alone).
Suho: how can she act so stubborn like that (talking alone).

She slowly disappear from his sight, he walk back to his car and drive back home. While driving he feel worried and uneasy leaving her alone. Arrived at home he saw Kai and Namjoo hang out at the living room and watching tv. 
Suho: where's mom and dad? Have you guys eat dinner yet? 
Namjoo: mom and dad still at work and we have not eaten yet, I'm hungry oppa.
Kai: I'm hungry too hyung, can you cook dinner? I don't feel like want to go out today, I'm tired of practice.
Suho: okay..

Usually if their parents not at home it was Suho who will taking care of his dongsaengs, cook for them or just eat outside. After change into his comfortable clothes he went to the kitchen and open the fridge look for ingredients. He then decided to cook spaghetti for dinner. After 1 hour he finally finished cooking. 
Suho: dinner's ready!!! 
Kai: wow hyung..your cooking skills are getting better, your future wife must be lucky to have you as a husband.

They laugh and enjoying their dinner together. Finished with the dinner Kai continue watching tv, Namjoo clean the table and wash the dishes, meanwhile suho go up to his room and hit the shower after a long day. After shower he check his phone but no text message from her yet. 
Suho: are you already at home? (He about to press send button but then change his mind, delete his text and throw his phone on the bed).

He wear his pajamas and lying down on the bed, he feel sleepy and close his eyes. His phone rang..
Suho: yooo..chan wats up?
Chanyeol: hyung..is Chorong noona with you?
Suho: yes, she's with me this morning, we went for meeting with the owner of the orphanage. What happen chan? 
Chanyeol: hyung, it's almost midnight and she still not home yet. She usually will call or at least text me if she going back late but I receive nothing from her. I try call her phone but going to voicemail. I'm worried hyung.
Suho: actually i wanted to send her home after we finish but she rejected me and said she wants to go to bookshops. That was the last time I saw her.
Chanyeol: hyung, Chorong noona can be stubborn sometimes. 
Suho: chan, listen to me I'm going to your house now to fetch you and we search her together, I'll bring Kai with me. 
Chanyeol: okay hyung..

In 15 minutes suho and kai arrived and fetch Chanyeol, they straight away went to the bookshops and searching for chorong. He park his car nearby the bookshops, it was heavy rain and hardly can see outside view. 
Suho: okay now guys i think we better split up and find her don't forget bring your phone, call me if anything and in 1 hour we gather back here, am i clear? 
Chanyeol & Kai: ne...

Earlier that day...
She promise herself not to have feelings and receive anything from suho, it's better to keep it that way even sometimes she did feel regret with the "term & condition" agreed by both parties, they both have no choice other than to obey the rule. She went to the bookshops nearby the orphanage, she likes to read book especially romantic and fiction story. Bookshops it's like heaven for her and she can spend hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter