Jealousy

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day..
Saturday morning 
Park' Residence 
It was 8am in the morning, Chorong already wake up and busy making breakfast in the kitchen. Her parents not at home, they already left for work so it was chorong responsibility to taking care of her one and only brother. Done preparing the breakfast she off for shower. It was already 10am she already done dressed and went to Chanyeol's room, he is still sleeping. Sometimes she hate to wake him up because he's not an easy one to handle unless threatened him with something he don't like.
Chorong: chanie-ah, wake up now breakfast is ready.

Hearing a voice he slowly open his eyes and saw Chorong sitting at the edge of the bed.
Chanyeol: noona, can i sleep a bit more at least give me 10 minutes, it's Saturday you know. 
Chorong: your aegyo not working for me anymore, I give you 30 minutes to clean up yourself, shower and go down for breakfast. Within that time if I'm not seen you at the dining table, i will never make you breakfast anymore, you got me?

Chorong left the room leaving chanyeol dumbfounded with her threat, he sigh and lazily get up and hit the shower. He don't dare to fight with her because of Chorong have black belt level 3 in hapkido martial arts so it's better for him to obey her sister. 
Chorong: there you are, have a seat i will bring the food in a short while. 
Chanyeol: ne..noona..

While having the breakfast..
Chorong: what are doing today? 
Chanyeol: ermm..stay at home watching tv or play games. Why you ask noona?
Chorong: (shakes her head) did suho told you anything? (She knows chanyeol best friend with suho but she don't mind about it). 
Chanyeol: (thinking..thinking..thinking..) I don't think so. 
Chorong: yah..! Chanie did you forget today we have a meeting at school?!
Chanyeol: goshhh..I forgot bout it, suho hyung did told me. Thanks noona for the reminder if not for sure suho hyung will kill me. 
Chorong: whatever..finish your breakfast and get ready. We're going together.
Chanyeol: ne..

Kim's Residence 
Suho waiting for his dongsaengs outside the house looking at his watch it already 11am. 
Suho: kai! Namjoo! Hurry up we're going to be late (yelling from outside the house).
Kai: jezzz...hyung don't rush it's only 11am we still got an hour to get ready. It's not like we're going to have fun anyway. Why you up so early? You even look excited, are you okay? 
Suho: yah..! Just get inside the car will you.
Namjoo-yah..!!! 
Namjoo: coming!!! (Frown looking at suho).
Suho: namjoo-yah what's with that face?
Namjoo: I'm a girl oppa, you must understand that I need extra time to put on my make up, see my bare face not cute at all. 
Suho: you can wear your makeup inside the car, come on get in the car.

Mr. Won (family driver) shake his head listening to Kim's sibling argument. After 15 minutes arguing with each other they finally leave the house. They stop by at the starbucks cafe and suho buy drinks for 12 people.

Seoul High School 
Kim's siblings who arrives first at school go straight to the meeting room and wait for them. Namjoo place the drinks at the table one by one. Within 15 minutes one by one enter the meeting room except Park's siblings. Waiting for another 10 minutes and finally they are here.
Chanyeol: sorry guys we a bit late, my lovely noona here stop by at the bakery and bought us cakes. Eunji can you help me with the cake please.

Eunji taken aback with chanyeol, she's been staring at him from the moment he arrived. She help chanyeol to distribute the cakes to all of them. Chorong take a seat next to suho and he give her drinks.
Suho: hai..your drink ice café americano your favorite. 
Chorong: (He's still remember, don't smile Chorong don't smile) thank you. 
Suho: welcome (he smile and happy). Okay guys, we are going to start the meeting now, please do share your opinion and we will discuss it together, okay?
All: okay..!

At the end of discussion..
Suho: we will work in pairs so hopefully you guys will complete you task and send it to me or Chorong okay? 
All: ne..
Chorong: okay, let me announce who will work with whom. Me+Suho, Bomi+Baekhyun, Eunji+Chanyeol, Naeun+Kain, Namjoo+DO and Hayoung+Sehun. Got it?
All: ne..

After 2 hours of discussions they finally done and pack their belongings and exited the meeting room leaving both leaders alone. Both avoid looking at each other, they clean the table and exit the room together. Suho secretly took a glanced at chorong, she noticed but don't bother bout it. While walking..
Suho: thank you for today, our discussion goes as plan and hopefully they manage to complete the task.
Chorong: me too, i feel glad t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter