Start of Something New

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday night..
Text messages between Suho and Chorong 
Suho: are you sleeping?
Chorong: nope..doing some stuffs, why?
Suho: ermm.. I want to take you out but I won't force you if you don't want too.
Chorong: ermmm..ermmm..ermm..
Suho: never mind..good night.
Chorong: suho-ahh I'm joking hahahaha.. No problem tomorrow I'm free. 
Suho: arghhhh...stress!!! I thought you don't want go out with me. I'll fetch you at 11am. Okay?
Chorong: okay! See you tomorrow good night.
Suho: yes! No good night kiss for me? 
Chorong: (shocked with fluttering heart) pabo suho-yah!!! 
Suho: (doing happy dance) hahahaha.. You blushing right? Good night rong..rong..!

Chorong shake her head, thinking back without even realize it was 4 years ago the last time they went out together. She actually hesitate at first when Suho ask her out but past is past, she want to build back their relationship as friends. 
Chorong: I hope this time it will turn up good and better, after all he is my friend. Protect me as friend..care me as friend..loved me as friend..stay as friend..just friend.. (Mumble alone)

Lying down on her bed set the alarm clock and sleep..

Sunday morning..
Chorong done with her shower and choose her outfit for today.
Chorong: I should wear simple yet comfortable (mumble alone).

She take her black blouse and skinny torn jeans, she stand in front of the mirror and smile.
Chorong: I'm done.. (Mumble alone).

Her phone rang and it was text message from him..
Text message between Chorong and Suho 
Suho: I'm in front of your house gate, are you ready?
Chorong: yup..give me 5 minutes I'm coming now.

Grab her beg and go downstairs, she saw her parents and chanyeol eating breakfast. 
Chanyeol: noona..where are you going?
Chorong: (stop walking and saw 3 pairs of eyes looking at her) owhh..good morning mom, dad, chanie. I'm going out and be back at night time.
Mrs. Park: you going out with Suho? 
Chorong: (she nods) I'm going now..bye.. (She rushed put her white sneakers and leave the house before they start to ask more questions at her).

Inside the car Suho took a glance at her.
Suho: you look pretty and cute today with your simple outfit, I like it (he smile). 
Chorong: (she can't help but blushing and feel shy) thank you, you too look smart and..
Suho: (cut her line) charming and handsome..right? 
Chorong: don't be too proud of yourself grandpa.
Suho: hehehe..okay grandma rong..rong..
Chorong: (blushing and change the topic) where are we going? 
Suho: just follow my lead okay..trust me.. (Smile looking at her)
Chorong: okay..

Suho had already plan for their so call "date" for today, he done everything the same with Chorong like 4 years ago. They went to photo booth and take pictures together, bring her to the same ice cream shop order the same flavor of ice cream and even take a seat at the same table. They continue their "date" went to cinema and watch romantic movie, from that moment Chorong start to realize they're been doing the same thing like last time. Last time inside the cinema they both feel awkward but this time Suho boldly held her hands until end of the movie. Chorong felt nervous and shy but as the movie goes on she started to feel comfortable and secure with him beside her. 
Finished with the movie Suho bring Chorong to her favorite cafe at hongdae and eat their dinner. It was already 8pm and he stop his car at the starbucks cafe and buy drinks for them. Chorong can feel they will go to han river after this as she recall back their date last time, she was right and Suho actually bring her there. They both now sitting on the empty bench and keep silent. They both remember very well what happened last time at the same place 4 years ago. Chorong wonder why he did all that after a while.
Suho: you must be wondering why I did all this.. (Loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter