Promise

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Months before Graduation 
Friday
All 12 of them gather around at magazine club room to celebrate after they succssfully finish their charity event last night and completed the magazine school book at the same time. They brought food and drinks for them to enjoy, while enjoying their small party suho and chorong get up and stand in front of them to make an announcement.
Suho: boys..girls..listen up please me and chorong wanted to tell you something. I feel so happy and proud because we manage to organize our charity event last night successfully without any problem. Thanks to you all for your cooperation towards this project.
Chorong: i want to express my gratitude to all of you because having a hard days working extra time during my absence while i'm being hospitalize. I know its hard for us at first to adjust to each other but we made it through. Thank you again.
All: (clap hands..)
Bomi: no worries chorong unnie we're all in this together.
Suho: we actually got a surprise for all of you..Last night after we wrap up the event Mr.Soo come and meet me and chorong, he felt happy, proud and didn't aspect we were able to manage and organize this event successfully somemore collect a lot of money for the orphanage.
chorong: soooo...Mr.Soo give us all a GIFT..!
Sehun: gift??? free bubble tea!
Hayoung: bubble tea? come on oppa..
Namjoo: treat us for dinner at fancy restaurant!
Chanji: wohoo..FOOD FOR LIFE...!!!

All 10 pairs of eyes looking at them, both look down on the floor feel shy in front of their friends.
Bomi: smell something fishy here hurmmm..(only bomi knew eunji like chanyeol)
Baekhyun: perhaps we expecting a new couple to be? hyung...hehehe..(he also knows chanyeol like eunji).
Suho: guys..stop it..listen to chorong jebal..
Chorong: we are going to spend our 1 week school holiday at...JEJU ISLAND..!
DO: seriously..?!!
Chanji: yahh...daebak..!!!
Naeun: eunji unnie..again? you guys cute hihi..
Kai: yahh..hyung control yourself, chorong noona is here, don't forget she is your sister and bestfriend to eunji noona..hahahaha..

Eunji and chanyeol just keep silent and didn't say any word, eunji can feel her cheek red and hot at the same time. She just look down and didn't dare to lift up her face and facing her friends, she try to control her heartbeats from getting explode anytime soon.
Chanyeol: (slowly looking up and see eunji) she look so cute and adorable when she's blushing..eunji-ahh you make my heart flutter out of nowhere..what is this feeling..i don't get it arghhh..!!! (talking to himself).
Chorong: yah..yah..enough guys, what i want you all to do next is ask permission from your parents okay, we are going to jeju island on monday.
Suho: we are going to gather around at airport and our flight is at 10am, make sure be punctual and sleep early especially you baek, don't stay up till late at night on the phone you might wake up late.
Baekhyun: ne hyung..(while smilling at bomi).
Chorong: you too bomi-ahh..
Bomi: ne unnie..
Suho: okay guys let's celebrate..! (lift up his glass) JEJU ISLAND..!
All: JEJU ISLAND..!!! (cheers their glass with each other).

Sunday Night
Text messages between suho and chorong..
Suho: hei love..i miss you😘
Chorong: oppa..i miss you too..😘
Suho: what are doing? 👀
Chorong: study..oppa?
Suho: same..STRESS..!😫 can i come to your house? i miss my baby..😊
Chorong: no oppa..you should sleep early because tomorrow you need to wake up early okay..i'll wait you at the airport tomorrow..okay? 
Suho: rong-ahh its only 8pm still early..
Chorong: get some rest oppa..good night..i love you❤️
Suho: i love you too❤️😞

Kim's Residence 
Suho: arghhh..i'm boreeedddd...(mumble alone while looking at his picture with chorong at his study table) I feel so lucky to have you in my life rong-ahh (still talking to himself) 
Namjoo: (knock suho's room and open the door) oppa, i'm off to sleep now don't forget to wake up me and Kai oppa tomorrow morning okay. Good night..
Suho: okay..sleep well..(crazy idea suddenly pop up on his mind, he took his car key and left house).

Park's Residence 
Within 1 hour he arrived and park his car outside gate chorong's house, he bring rope, basket and 2 plastic bags with him and slowly enter and go to chorong's backyard. He took his phone and dial chorong's number..after 3 times ringing chorong answer her phone..
Chorong: hello..oppa? 
Suho: rong-ahh go outside your room balcony now.
Chorong: what? (walking outside balcony and look down) oppa..! what are you doing here?!
Suho: can you help me? tying this rope on your balcony pole okay?

He hung up his phone, throw the rope up to the balcony and catch by chorong, she then fasten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter