Jeju Island Trip (Part 1) - Love Hurts

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning 
Gimpo Airport
All 11 of them already arrived at the airport except Eunji, Chorong call her phone but she didn't answer. Chorong and the girls getting worried because Eunji usually will answer her phone or at least leave a message for them. They still got 1 hour before boarding the plane but still no sign of Eunji at the airport. Chanyeol at the other side silently feel agitated and keep looking at the main entrance, Baekhyun notice it and go near him.
Baekhyun: you look worried hyung, you try call her? 
Chanyeol: huh? Yes..I call her but she didn't pick up. 
Baekhyun: don't worry hyung she will come soon, don't be to obvious your noona here be careful.
Chanyeol: nehh hyung..

Meanwhile Suho approaching Chorong and the girls asking where is Eunji.
Suho: (hug Chorong and kiss her cheek) rong-ah where is Eunji? Is she coming with us? 
Chorong: oppa.. I call her many times but she didn't answer me. I'm worried.
Suho: maybe she's on her way come here and got problem with her phone. Don't worry we still have 1 hour before boarding. 
Chorong: hopefully..
Naeun: rong unnie Eunji unnie here!

All of them looking at the main entrance door, it was Eunji bringing her luggage and hand bag. Chanyeol walk towards her and help Eunji with her luggage. 
Chanyeol: what happen to you? Why you not answering my phone call? 
Eunji: sorry, my phone low battery I forgot to charge it last night before I went to sleep. 
Chanyeol: you make me worried. 
Eunji: sorry oppa..errrm..ermm..chanyeol-shi. 
Chanyeol: (feel happy hearing the word oppa, but when she change to his name in formal he feel a bit upset) come on let's go they been waiting for you.

Baekhyun and Bomi cheeky smile to each other looking at them, what Chanyeol and Eunji don't know is Baekhyun and Bomi already plan something for them without their knowledge. 
Baekhyun: bbom-ah remember our plan? (Whispers to bomi).
Bomi: of course I do oppa, hopefully it works.
Baekhyun: trust me on this.
Bomi: okay.

Chanyeol and Eunji approaching their friends..
Chorong: Eunji-yah why you late? You not even answer my phone? I'm worried to death okay.
Eunji: sorry rong unnie, my phone low battery. I'm not feeling well last night suddenly got high fever and after I took medication I fall asleep and forgot to charge my phone. 
Chanyeol: you fever? (Feel her forehead using his hand) did you bring your medicine? 
Eunji: (her heart start to flutter with his action) now I'm okay I already took medicine this morning. 
Baekhyun: yah hyung..you look worried more than your noona. 
Chanyeol: (look at Baekhyun and show signs stop talking) huh? We all worried okay, she's a girl and need someone to take care of her (nervous and start talking nonsense). 
Baekhyun: ya right hyung (mocking smile and laugh with Bomi). 
Suho: baek stop it okay. Eunji are you feeling okay? If not don't force yourself just rest at home okay? 
Eunji: I'm okay suho oppa, I brought medicine with me just in case.
Chorong: are you sure? 
Eunji: yes.. (looking at chanyeol who is still looking at her). 
Suho: alright guys another 30 minutes before boarding please make sure your bag and valuable stuff with you, let's go!

All safely board the plane and the sitting arrangements: 
1. Chorong/Suho 
2. Bomi/Baekhyun
3. Eunji/Chanyeol 
4. Naeun/Kai 
5. Namjoo/DO
6. Hayoung/Sehun

Since they all closed with each other so the sitting arrangement is all agree by them. Eunji feel a bit awkward sitting next to Chanyeol, it's not like she don't like it but it's just she feel shy and nervous around him. Chanyeol feel happy and excited with the sitting arrangement, he got a chance to chitchat and get to know her more. 
Chanyeol: why you didn't tell me earlier you have a fever? (Breaking the silence)
Eunji: come again? (She actually heard Chanyeol question but due to feel nervous she answered him like that).
Chanyeol: I said why you didn't tell me you have a fever and not feeling well last night? 
Eunji: owhh..nothing to worry about Chanyeol-shi. 
Chanyeol: (feeling upset with her calling him in formal way) can I ask you something? 
Eunji: what is it?
Chanyeol: you have someone special? 
Eunji: what you mean? I didn't get it.
Chanyeol: (scratch his nape) I mean boyfriend..
Eunji: (taken aback with the sudden question) I don't have one. You Chanyeol-shi?
Chanyeol: I actually like someone but I don't know her feeling towards me. I'm afraid of rejection.
Eunji: (feel sad and angry) lucky girl..you should confess to her before she belongs to someone else Chanyeol-shi.
Chanyeol: confess? Hurmm..I don't know, Baekhyun also said the same thing to me but I'm not sure. 
Eunji: I think you should confess to her before it's too late.
Chanyeol: okay..I will confess my love to her when we arrived at jeju island, thank you for your support Eunji. 
Eunji: welcome.

Showing her fake smile. She actually feel regret about it and now she about to lose her first love to other girl, she hold her cry and look outside the windo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter