Jeju Island Trip (Part 2) - Truth or Dare

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday morning (2nd day)
Cafe
They all went for breakfast before continue with their activity for today. 
Suho: guys listen up today we are going for snorkeling and cruising with a big boat. We all gather at the hotel lobby at 11am bring extra clothing and we going to have fun!
All: yeahh..!!! 
Chorong: girls don't forget to bring your sunblock and food, you might get hungry after doing some activities later on.
Girls: neh unnie..!

Hotel Lobby
11am..
While waiting for the hotel staff to bring them to the harbor the girls applied their sunblock and the boys some of them just sitting and waiting, some of them walking around the lobby. After 10 minutes waiting one of the staff approaching them and bring them to the harbor.

Harbor area

Arrived at the harbor there were amazed by the scenery and of course the big beautiful luxurious boat mention by Suho earlier this morning. They all jumping and feel excited because it was their first time to ride the boat like this. One by one get into the boat, last person to enter was Eunji, Chanyeol lend his hand and help but ignored by her. Chanyeol taken aback with her act and just watch her walk away and sit with the rest. The captain of the boat known as Mr. Kim start the engine and slowly handling the so call boat steering. After 10 minutes they finally arrived, Mr. Kim stop the engine and come and talk with them. 
Mr. Kim: we already arrived at the snorkeling area. You guys can start wear the snorkeling equipment and have fun. We gonna stay here for 2-3 hours maximum so enjoy and if anything I'll be at my station. 
All: thank you Mr. Kim!!! 
Mr. Kim: most welcome..enjoy!
All: neh..!

Suho help Chorong put on the equipment and same goes to Baekhyun and Bomi. The rest they help each other and Chanyeol just looking at Eunji who is busy, he come forward and wanted to help her but she went away and join Namjoo, Naeun and Hayoung. Chanyeol feel upset with her, he keep on thinking why she suddenly change and act cold with him. They all jump together into the sea and having fun. After almost 1 hour swimming and snorkeling one by one climb back to the boat and rest except Eunji, Namjoo and Naeun. While the 3 girls play on the water Eunji suddenly feel something not right, her right leg cramp. Panic and don't know what to do she scream for help, Naeun and Namjoo try to help but is hard for them because they inside the water. 
Eunji: help me!!! Cramp..my leg cramp!
Naeun: guys! Help Eunji..faster!

The others shocked hearing Eunji scream and look down from the boat. Chanyeol plunge into the sea and pull Eunji back to boat with help of Suho who is grab her shoulder and get into the boat. Eunji now lying on the boat and Suho try to push her leg up to make the cramp go away. Less than 5 minutes the cramp is gone, Chanyeol climb the boat and rushing go near Eunji. 
Chanyeol: are you okay? 
Eunji: I..I'm okay..thank you for saving me. Thanks to you too Suho oppa. 
Suho: okay..
Chorong: how's your leg? 
Eunji: better..

Chanyeol grab his towel and cover her body, he help to dry her hair and make her body warm. Suho whispers something to Chorong.
Suho: from the way I look here I think your little brother likes her.
Chorong: really? How you know? 
Suho: the way he treat her full of love and sincerely coming from his heart. You can see from his face how worried he were just now. 
Chorong: (silent)
Suho: are you okay? Why you didn't say anything? 
Chorong: huh? Nothing..it's just I'm quite surprised because chanie never told me before this. I mean he even never had a girlfriend before this, this is new to me coming from him. 
Suho: or maybe he afraid to tell you because Eunji is you best friend? 
Chorong: maybe..
Suho: rong baby, look at Baekhyun and Bomi they are smiling and whispering with each other while looking at Chanyeol and Eunji. I think they know something that we don't. 
Chorong: (looking at baekmi couple) we should ask both of them. 
Suho: yes madam!

Eunji already change to dry clothes and resting, Chanyeol came and bring her food. They both sit and eating together. 
Chanyeol: how you feel now?
Eunji: much more better, thanks Chanyeol-shi. 
Chanyeol: (smile and caress her head) welcome, come on finish your food. 
Eunji: (shocked with Chanyeol daring move) why you treat me like I'm you special one? You should not treat me like this since you will confess to someone else. I try to distance myself and ignore you but why you always the one who approached me? I'm so confuse with my feelings and you Chanyeol oppa (talking to herself).

Chorong who observes Chanyeol and Eunji not to far from them talk with Suho. 
Chorong: oppa, I think you right about this.
Suho: about what? 
Chorong: Chanie and Eunji. 
Suho: I told you, no worries we will talk with Baek and Bomi in private later back in hotel. 
Chorong: okay oppa. 

Hotel Room
Eunji feel tired due to the incident, have a quick shower and fall asleep. After Chorong done shower she is waiting for Bomi to finish. Bomi done with shower and put on her comfortable clothes, Chorong talk in slow tone because don't want to disturb Eunji who is sleeping.
Chorong: bbom-ah follow me.
Bomi: follow you? Where to go? 
Chorong: just follow me okay.
Bomi: okay.

Swimming Pool
Suho and Baekhyun arrived first at the swimming pool and sitting under the big umbrella at the pool side while waiting for the girls. 
Baekhyun: what are we doing here hyung? 
Suho: just wait for them.
Baekhyun: wait for them? Who?

After 10 minutes waiting Chorong and Bomi arrived and sit with them.
Baekhyun: bomi? Chorong noona? What are doing here? Are we expecting them to come hyung? 
Bomi: what are you doing here with suho oppa? You wait for other girl? Who is she? 
Baekhyun: yah! No I'm not. I only have you. 
Suho: yah..yah..guys chill okay.
Chorong: bbom-ah he is not cheating with you, this is actually our private meeting between 4 of us. 
Bomi: baek oppa I'm sorry.
Baekhyun: (sulking with bomi) you don't trust me right? You don't love me anymore. 
Bomi: no..no..it's what I meant, I'm sorry oppa.. I love you (make cute face).
Baekhyun: (melting with bomi cute face) I love you too bbom bbom..
Suho: yah! Both of you (roll eyes) 
Chorong: not the right time for lovey dovey okay. 
Baekmi: okay..
Chorong: we need to ask you something. 
Bomi: unnie, you look serious am I doing something wrong? 
Chorong: no bbom-ah. This is about Chanie and Eunji. I think you two know something that I don't, right?

Baekhyun and Bomi taken aback with Chorong question and look down. They didn't dare to face Chorong serious face.
Suho: guys, if you do know something please let us know.
Bomi: I'll already promise with Eunji rong unnie.
Baekhyun: me too hyung. Chanyeol said don't let everyone knows about this.
Chorong: spill it out guys..
Baekmi: actually..they like each other. 
Bomi: unnie, please don't be mad with Eunji or Chanyeol. They like each other a lot and don't tell them we told you this. She will kill me on my sleep. 
Baekhyun: hyung, i didn't meant to keep this secret from you but Chanyeol insist me not to open my mouth. 
Suho: even you guys not telling us it's too obvious how they both react with each other. 
Chorong: who says I'm mad at them? I just want to know the truth, that's all. So I guess you right oppa.
Suho: from the way Chanyeol look at Eunji I knew he likes her, because I did the same thing to you. 
Chorong: (blushing) love you oppa.
Suho: love you too rong.
Bomi: (fake cough)
Baekhyun: it's not the right time for lovey dovey hyung. 
Surong: (blushing)
Bomi: actually we have a problem.
Chorong: what you mean? 
Baekhyun: Chanyeol hyung and Eunji didn't know they actually like each other.
Bomi: since suho oppa and rong unnie already know the secret we will tell you, we both plan something for them tonight.
Suho: plan? What plan? 
Baekhyun: we will do a barbecue at the beach tonight right? And make a bonfire as well, so we going to play games that make them confess to each other. 
Suho: sounds good to me, what are guys going to do?
Baekmi: truth and dare! Everyone must join to make it not obvious for them.
Chorong: okay, I'm in. Looking forward for the game tonight. 
Suho: me too. 
Baekmi: Yes!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter