Jeju Island Trip (Part 3) - I Choose You

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol: Eunji-ah her name is..
Eunji: stop it oppa!!! I said I don't want to know who she is! 

Eunji run as fast as she can leaving them all dumbfounded. She enter her room and locked herself inside the toilet. She wanted to be alone for now, 15 minutes after she heard Chorong and Bomi knock the toilet door and ask her to get out from there but she refused. The girls give up, they been waiting all night and end up falling asleep. Eunji slowly open the door and lying down on her bed, she checked her phone and saw many miscalls and text messages from Chanyeol. She didn't bother to read it, she put her phone aside and sleep. 
It was 6am and Eunji woke up from her sleep, she went to the toilet brush her teeth and wash her face, she grab her sweater and leave the room. She go to the beach and sat on the sand, enjoying the morning air. She suddenly remember last night incident..
Eunji: Chanyeol oppa..I will try to forget and erase my love for you. Let just slowly be friend and I pray for your happiness with your love one. Easy to say hard to do but I will try to forget you oppa (talking to herself).

She wipe her tears and close her eyes, she press her heart, she feel so much pain when saying those words but she must bear the pain and be strong. 
Chanyeol on the other side not sleeping the whole night thinking about what happen to Eunji. His friends try to calm him down but he just keep silent, not talking much like normal Chanyeol, not happy and joking around like always. Chorong feel worried looking at his condition. Suho bring Chanyeol back to their room and leave him with Baekhyun. He then go back and see Chorong.
Suho: hei babe..are you okay? 
Chorong: I'm fine oppa, how is he?
Suho: he's with Baekhyun. 
Chorong: I've never see him like this oppa, I'm worried he will do anything stupid.
Suho: rong-ah don't worry we keep on eye on him. I'm sure he won't do anything stupid. Trust him okay? 
Chorong: hopefully he will settle this problem with Eunji as soon as possible. I hate to see both of them act like this. 
Suho: he will fight for his love but I don't know Eunji. 
Chorong: I'll try talk with her, she could be stubborn sometimes that's what I'm worried about. 
Suho: think positive rong, everything's gonna be fine. Come let's go I don't want you to fall sick in this cold weather.

Chanyeol get up from the bed and clean himself up. Suho and Baekhyun still sleeping, he slowly get out from the room and get some fresh air at the beach. On the way to the beach he saw someone is sitting on the sand, it was Eunji. His heart start to pound hard, should he continue the confession last night or just let it go. He walk slowly towards her, she mumbling alone, he heard her words very clear. 
Chanyeol: JUNG EUNJI! what the heck you talking about? 
Eunji: (looking back and startled) not..nothing..what are you doing here early in the morning? 
Chanyeol: why you runaway from me last night? Why?

She keep silent and don't know what to say, she got up and walk away from him but Chanyeol grab her hand and make Eunji face him. Their eyes meet, heart start to beat faster and different kind of nervous. 
Chanyeol: I promise to let you know fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter