Hyolyn

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, Korea
Suho's Office
Suho busy doing his work on laptop, he received call from his secretary.
Irene: hello Mr. Kim just want to inform you our big boss Mr. Song ask you to come to his office right now. 
Suho: why? 
Irene: I don't know but he said urgent. 
Suho: okay..thank you.

Suho drank his coffee, take his phone with him and straight went to his boss's office. He knocks the door, come inside the office and take a seat in front of him.
Suho: my secretary told me you want to see me, urgent? Any problems with the project? 
Mr. Song: hehehe..take it easy Suho. I've got good news for you.
Suho: good news? What is it?
Mr. Song: congratulations! You've been choosen by the CEO to be the project manager for our new project to build the biggest cancer hospital in Seoul. 
Suho: what?! Are you sure? 
Mr. Song: yes of course! The CEO impressed with your presentation the other day, he likes you Suho. 
Suho: yes!!! Thank you Mr. Song, I'm so happy!
Mr. Song: you're welcome, before that I need to tell you something. You will work with other company as well, our CEO one of the shareholders of that company so it was like join project between 2 companies but you will lead this project until it fully completed. Are you okay with it?
Suho: I think I have no problem with it, it's good to have enough main powers to finished this project successfully.
Mr. Song: thank God I thought you didn't like it at first. The first meeting with them on this friday at our meeting room, put that on your reminder okay?
Suho: done!

Suho get out from Mr. Song office with big smile on his face. He went to his secretary and ask her to remind him about the meeting. He walk inside his office and text his friend in a group chat.

WhatsApp Group Chat
Group chat name: Best Buddies👬👬👬
Suho: guys..
Baekhyun: whats up hyung?
Suho: can we go out tonight?
Baekhyun: where?
DO: what time?
Suho: usual place starbucks cafe at Hongdae, 7pm.
Sehun: any special occasion hyung?
Suho: yes.. I have a good news to tell you guys.
Sehun: are you getting married? 
DO: seriously? 
Suho: yah!! OH SEHUN! 
DO: .......
Baekhyun: .....
Sehun: yah..guys I'm joking okay, chill!
Suho: you guys on?
DO: okay..see you guys..
Baekhyun: me too..
Sehun: I'm on..
Chanyeol: I will join you guys too but maybe I'm a bit late..
Kai: hyung, fetch me at dad's office my car break down this morning and I send it to workshop for few days.
Suho: okay Kai..see you guys tonight.

Starbucks Cafe
Suho and Kai reaches 30 minutes early at the cafe, they order drinks while waiting for the rest. 10 minutes before 7pm Baekhyun, DO and Sehun arrived and take a seat with them. They talk about their days at work while waiting for Chanyeol.
Baekhyun: something you want to talk about hyung? 
Suho: we just wait for Chanyeol to come then I let you guys know. 
Baekhyun: okay..
Kai: hyung, how's your wedding preparation with Bomi noona? 
Baekhyun: still in progress, we already set up appointment with the bridal shop to choose the dress and Bomi dream to have a beautiful garden wedding with flowers all over as a decoration. 
DO: I'm happy for you hyung, you are getting married with you first love. 
Baekhyun: thanks, I'm a lucky guy hehe..how about you and Namjoo? 
DO: ermm..I don't know, we both busy with our work. Maybe in few more years, I have no plan yet but don't get me wrong here I really love her just wait for the right time. 
Suho: Don't make her wait too long DO. 
DO: what you mean hyung? 
Suho: what? Nothing, I'm just saying. Sehun how's Hayoung? (Changing the subject). 
Sehun: as usual busy with her students and sometimes spend more time at school. 
Suho: you both are still young take it easy with her okay?
Sehun: you're right hyung. Owhh Kai hyung when is Naeun coming back?
Kai: I think before Baekhyun hyung and Bomi noona wedding. She said maybe yes or maybe not she will come home together with Chorong noona.

All eyes look at Suho, her name too sensitive for him to hear. DO who sit next to Kai kick his leg tell him to shut up. Kai only realize his mistake when DO ask him to keep his mouth shut. 
Kai: hyung..I'm sorry I didn't mean to..
Suho: (clear his throats) it's okay.

At the same time Chanyeol arrived and take a seat beside Suho. 
Chanyeol: I'm sorry guys just come from home, Eunji not feeling well I brought her to clinic and send her back home after that. 
Suho: it's okay Chan. Since you guys are all here so I'm going to tell you the good news. My boss appointed me as the project manager to lead our new project, to build the biggest cancer hospital in Seoul. 
Chanyeol: seriously? Congrats hyung! 
Baekhyun: daebak hyung! You working hard to get this project, congratulations!
Suho: thank you guys, I feel happy and grateful. 
Sehun: I'm so proud of you hyung. 
DO: guys lift up your glass, we're so proud of you hyung we hope you will complete the project successfully. Cheers!!!
All: cheers!!

First Meeting 
Suho with his secretary and Mr. Song waiting for the workers from other company to come. Suho go through his slide again while waiting, suddenly someone knocking on the door and Mr. Song ask them to come in. 3 people come in and one of them is women. Suho look at her without blinking, mix feelings appear angry, heartache and he's not feeling comfortable. Three of them take a seat and start to introduce themselves.
Guy 1: hello my name is Mr. Tee I'm a Assistant Manager. 
Guy 2: hello my name is Mr. Lam I'm a Senior Executive. 
Women: hello my Ms. Hyolyn I'm a General Manager, nice to meet you (smiling while looking at Suho). 
Mr. Song: well nice to meet you too, my name is Mr. Soo I'm a General Manager here. This is Mr. Kim Junmyeon our Head of Engineer and she is Irene Mr. Kim secretary. 
Hyolyn: I know Mr. Kim we go to same school and we call him by name Suho. 
Suho: (silent and look down on the table)
Mr. Song: really? what a small world, good to hear that. It's mean you two can work and spend time more together since you know each other, great! Suho you got anything to say?

Suho still not talking and just look down, his face getting red, he hold his anger and fist form on his right hand. His secretary call his name and stop from his day dreaming. 
Irene: Mr. Kim are you okay? Mr. Kim?
Suho: yes..yes..I'm okay. Sorry I'm just feeling nervous a little. 
Mr. Tee: it's okay, we understand. 
Suho: hope we can work and go through the difficulties togeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter