Breaking Apart

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Graduation Day..
Class of  2010

Chorong and Suho graduated from high school both their family and friends come to celebrate with them.     The graduation ceremony went well, Chorong and Suho taking pictures together with their parents and friends. They go and meet other friends for the last time before leave the school, not to far Chorong notice Hyolyn go and approach Suho, she feel irritating looking at her holding Suho arm. Suho on the other side try to let go her hand but Hyolyn hold his arm tightly. He feel uncomfortable and worried if Chorong see him with her.
Suho: Hyolyn, please let go your hand I don't want to cause any problem. This is the day to celebrate our last day at school I don't want to ruin it. 
Hyolyn: oppa, this is the last time we're seeing each other, just this once please...
Suho: it's not that I don't want you to hold my arms but you now that I already have Chorong, I don't want to hurt her feelings you know. I hope you understand. 
Hyolyn: (she grab his collar and whisper something to him) okay fine I'll let you go for the sake of our graduation day but I won't easily give up on you oppa. I will do anything to make you mine and even Chorong also can't do nothing about it. Remember this and mark my word.

Hyolyn left him dumbfounded after hearing her intimidation, he suddenly feel worried and unease. He throw away his worries and try to find Chorong, she nowhere to be found. He try to look at the library, her classroom, rooftop and finally he went to the magazine room club and saw her alone sitting on the chair and looking outside the window. 
Suho: heiii..my love what are you doing here? I've been looking for you around school. 
Chorong: (silent and still looking outside the window). 
Suho: (drag the chair and sit in front of her) rong-ah..something happen to you? Are you sick? 
Chorong: (push away his hand and try to walk away from Suho) I'm going..
Suho: (grab her hand) rong-ahh..what happen? Why you walk away from me? Did I do something wrong? Talk to me please. 
Chorong: let go of my hand, I saw you and Hyolyn just now. 
Suho: (startled) owhh..you saw it. I can explain, please take a seat.
Chorong: I can see crystal clear she was holding your arms and you just let it be like that. Enjoying yourself huh? I get it. 
Suho: that is what you see but not what you know, I ask her politely to let go my hand. I told her you are my girlfriend and I don't want to hurt your feelings. Like what I told you before she always the one who disturb me, I don't like her at all even before this, I only have my eyes on you. I don't want to cause anymore trouble, I've change rong, I'm not a playboy or troublemaker anymore. I'm done with all that nonsense stuff, trust me. 
Chorong: I'm sorry oppa, I guess I feel jealous of you with her. I'm sorry..
Suho: you have right to feel like that, so that I know you love and care me so much. Come here let me hug my baby. You set the bar high rong, I fell in love with you, no other girls can make me act pabo, cheesy and romantic like the way you did. Only you can make me happy, crazy and cry at the same time. I won't easily give my heart to other girls because you already locked it with your heart. 
Chorong: pabo oppa-yah!!! Why you suddenly become so cheesy like this. 
Suho: I told you I only act like this in front of you. 
Chorong: the reason is?
Suho: because i love you..
Chorong: aishhh..this grandpa become romantic all off sudden. 
Suho: this grandma looking cute when she's angry. 
Chorong: oppa!
Chorong: what? Even you become ahjumma or grandma i still love you. 
Chorong: really?
Suho: yes! I love you grandma Chorong!
Chorong: hahaha..love you too grandpa suho!
Suho: you still mad at me?
Chorong: no, not at all. It's just me feel insecure when I saw you with her, because I know she likes you oppa. 
Suho: forget about her, are you coming for the graduation party at my house this Saturday? 
Chorong: party? At your house? Well, poor me I don't have a date to go with. 
Suho: yah! PARK CHORONG! I'm not your boyfriend? 
Chorong: hahahaha..I'm joking oppa..geezz..!
Suho: so, you coming? 
Chorong: yup..
Suho: yes!!! I'll pick you up at 7pm.
Chorong: okay..

Kim's Residence 
Graduation Party

It's been already 1 week after they graduated from high school. Suho held a party at his house and invite all his friends to join the party. His parents not at home but he already ask permission from them. Suho arrived with Chorong, he bring her to his room and both sitting at the bed. 
Suho: I've got something to tell you.
Chorong: what is it?
Suho: (take something from behind his pocket) this..
Chorong: letter? From? 
Suho: from the university I applied few months back. 
Chorong: (silent) 
Suho: heii.. baby you okay? 
Chorong: actually..I've got mine too (take something from her handbag)
Suho: you got letters too? Did you read it?
Chorong: not yet..I'm planning to tell you first and only I will read it.
Suho: in that case we open it together, hopefully we got a good news.

Both nervously open the letter and read silently, suho look at Chorong who is focus on reading. 
Suho: rong, how is it? You got in?
Chorong: (silent) oppa, I got in!
Suho: seriously?! Congrats baby! 
Chorong: you? 
Suho: (make sad face and slowly form a smile) I got in too!! 
Chorong: congrats oppa!!! (They hug each other) 
Suho: when is your admission date? 
Chorong: 14 December (sad tone).
Suho: huh? It is 2 weeks from now. Are you ready? 
Chorong: I'm actually excited to go for study but sad to leave my family, our friends and especially you. 
Suho: my admission date 1 January next year. I guess you will leave me first. Don't be sad okay? You make me harder to let you go. 
Chorong: I'm sorry oppa, I don't know how to live my life without your by my side. I don't know how to aspect. 
Suho: be strong and think positive okay, I know it's hard but we try our best. 
Chorong: thanks for your encouragement oppa, I will do well in my study and so do you. 
Suho: okay, promise me to always keep in touch with each other. 
Chorong: promise..

Someone knock and open the door, it was Kai. He come and approach them with angry look at his face.
Kai: hyung! Did you invite her coming to our house? 
Suho: who you talking about? 
Kai: Hyolyn and her best friend Sayou and Dasom. 
Suho: no, I didn't invite them. Why?
Kai: they are here 10 minutes ago. They hangout with the others. 
Suho: this girl really making me angry.
Chorong: oppa, let them be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter