Present Day

If You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOUL, KOREA 2016
He done all his paperwork and giving out his best presentation in front of CEO of his company he work now, hopefully will satisfied his big boss and choose him as a leader to build the biggest hospital in seoul. His finger cross and pray that he will be given a chance to be apart of the project. He is non other than Kim Junmyeon or known as Suho among his school friends long time ago. He working as an engineer in one of a well known company in seoul. Suho text his best friends since high school meet up for lunch time at usual place, he left his office and straight go to cafe and wait for them.

STARBUCKS CAFE
He the first one to arrived, order his favorite drink hot caramel latte and wait for his friends to come. While waiting his mind drift away thinking back of someone who change his life totally into a good and better person, until today he still remember her promise, close his broken heart and wait for her to comeback. He kept his love for her..only for her..its been awhile after the last time he saw her beautiful smile, cute laugh, warm hug, her passionate kiss and all their memories together. His love towards her still the same and never faded away. IF YOU could give me time to explain i will fight harder..IF YOU give me the chance to get you back i will not let you go and given up..IF YOU don't let you ego conquer your mind i will not just standing and watch you slip away from me..IF YOU..
Baekhyun and chanyeol arrive at the same time and saw suho sitting alone and waiting for them inside the cafe. They enter the cafe and walk to suho, both of them standing in front of him but suho did not notice because of his mind in somewhere else.
Baekhyun: hyung, are you okay? You seem lost and thinking about something.
Chanyeol: we've been standing here for almost 10 minutes and you not reply our greeting to you.
Suho: sorry boys, i didn't realize it just now. Please have a seat and order your drink. 
Chanyeol walk to the counter and order iced americano for him and iced mocha latte for baekhyun. 
Chanyeol: hyung, can i ask you something?
Suho: yeah..what is it? 
Chanyeol: hyung, are you thinking about someone that i may know? Perhaps maybe my..my sister? Sometimes i notice in many occasion that your mind is drifting apart, its like your body is here but your mind at somewhere else. Its been awhile since the last time...
Suho: stop it chan..! Jebal..what are you talking about? I'm not thinking of anyone right now, all in my mind is work and nothing else. I don't have time being in a relationship, you got me!!! (Feeling angry to chanyeol while explaining). 
Baekhyun: yahh..both of you cut it off no need to fight other peoples watching us..come on guys.
Suho: (take a deep breath and control his anger) sorry chan, i didn't mean to yell at you.
Chanyeol: its ok hyung, i understand.
Baekhyun: guys i've got something to tell you. Ermm..i..i..i propose bomi 2 days ago and she said YES..!!! 
Suho & chanyeol: daebak..!!! Congratulation..!!! (They did a group hug)
Chanyeol: i knew it..! Since high school you and bomi will end up together. Yah.. I'm so happy for both of you, FINALLY. Hyung, welcome to the club!

On the other side suho of course happy for baekhyun who at last propose to Yoon Bomi his long time girlfriend, but feel lonely and hopeless at the same time because as they know chanyeol now married to Jung Eunji 3 years ago, left him alone single and available. He still felt guilty towards chanyeol and eunji because not attending their weeding day due to his final year exam is on the same date as the wedding day ceremony.
Baekhyun: me and bomi already set the wedding date on 24 December 2016 and the reason we choose  on christmas eve is we can reunite with our high school friends and celebrate my wedding day plus christmas day up until new year celebration. Its been long time we left the school and i miss them so much, i think this is the perfect timing for us to gather around like the old days. Both of us will personally invite all of them and hopefully everybody will attend my wedding day and the high school reunion and of course i want chanyeol and suho hyung together with DO, kai n sehun become my best man on my wedding day..!

Chanyeol looks exited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter