Let me hold you

i will make you mine


chapter 4

 

"hey,mind tellig me where you are taking me?"suspicious look.


"you will see when we get there".


"should i worry?are you kidnapping me?"


"ahahah do you want me to kidnap you?just say so i will gladly do it"still running holding her hand.


growl"hey!stop"


"what is it?we aren't there yet"


"i understand but,i am starving right now can't we stop and eat something?"


"ok then where do you want to go?"


she suddenly look around making jong ki curious


"oh!come with me i know a place near here where we can eat something really good!" grabbing his wrist gaining a shocked expression from jon ki who is suddenly pulled at full speed by her.


"wuoooo!wait!where are you taking me?"


"you will see when we get there"


keep running,song jonk ki can't help but smile"should i worry?are you kidnapping me?


"ahahah dejavu?here we are"


" omo,we are here already?"


"i told you it was near,let's go inside"still holding his wrist.


"Sutbul Mapo Galbi?never heard of this"


"really?o well now you know"


"omo!hye kyo sshi!how are you?it's been awhile!come let me hug you!"


"beom-seok!where have you been,all this time!"hugs


jong ki isn't really pleased by thi"caugh!!l hye kyo and her friend break the hug.


"hye kyo,this is...ah!is he your boyfriend!?"


"what!? no of course!what are you saying,i was starving so i...just brought him with me,that's all!"


"what are you saying honey"putting his arm around her smiling playfully.


"oh congratulations then,you finally made it,i am glad you found a person you love i was worried you would become a nun-"


"stop it!beom seok,it's not like,you are wrong big time!"scoffing his arm off of her.


"ya!what are you saying,now he misunderstood!stop it you stupid!"


"oh hye kyo dear,no need to be shy!jong ki sshi please take good care of her,she is a good and sweet girl so-"


"ya!i said stop it!it's not like that!he is here because i want to eat nothing else"


"sigh,so you are still..."


jong ki felt something was wrong the atmosphere suddenly became heavy and he felt like asking wasn't the right thing to do,suddenly hye kyo started to talk.


"ya,it's okay don't worry it's nothing for you to worry about, it was long ago and things are different now,my dear friend"


beom seok looked at her then make a sigh of relief and became cheerful again"ok,fine"


"more importantly my dear friend is there an avilable table?as you can see(growl,sound of her stomach)is crying for food"


"ahahahahha,yes of course"


"same as always?"


"sure"


"YAY!"


jong ki felt relieved and laughed too.


"ok let's go"grabbing his hand unconsciously


"ok"


"hye kyo, you said there is nothing between the two of you right'"


"that's right,no way in hell he can be my boyfriend"


"hey ,i am here,you are hurting my heart you know"


"shut up"


beom seok look at them with a smirk on his face


"really?then why are you olding his hand hye kyo ssi?"


hye kyo and jong  ki looks at their hands she is shocked to no end,paralized


jonki with a smirk on his face get close to her face then he looks at her eyes,down to her lips and then he looked back at her eyes  while she started to get embarassed and blushed a little,then she instantly looked away still embarassed. Still looking at her jong ki found a hye kyo ssi blushing before him to his amusement,happy about this he then say.


"that's right hye kyo ssi,why are you olding my hand when you said you hate me?could it be that you like me?"


In her taugh everithing came back in place,after hearing his words she came back to herself scolding herself for forgetting who she is dealing with,she forgot what he wanted and so she became suddenly serious and looked back at him seriously and that made him surprised he didn't expect this,he was only joking so he found himself lost for a second there.


Song hye kyo stopped olding his hand suddenly


"don't misunderstand,it's a habit of mine holding people hand when they are too slow and i am in a rush,you are one of those people,it won't happen again"she turned around and started to walk.


jonki looked at her while walking.


"what did i do wrong?"


beom seok looked at the the situation with a sad face.


"go to her,while eating she will calm down,at least you can have a conversation peacefully."


looking at hye kyo beom seok asked her"do you want the same as always hye kyo?


" yes,thanks"


"and you?"


"i don't know what should i choose..."


"why don't you try the marinated beef galbi?it's really good."


"ok,then i will order that"


"good choice it's our speciality,you won't be disappointed"


"wow,you know a lot,abou this place,i never heard of this"


"of course,this place has the best marinated beef galbi i have eaten and it's price isn't too high"


"do you come here often?"


"yes"she answered without looking at him, with a stern face.


He paused and looked at her worried


"hey can i ask you something?"


"if i say would you shut up?i don't think so,just ask"


"why are you mad at me? did i do something wrong?"


"no,it was my fault i have forgotten that you are just a playboy who want to sweet talk his next prey,but what you said before made me come back to reality,thanks for that"she said sarcastically.


jong ki didn't mean for her to think this way and wanted to clear the misundertanding.


"i was just joking,also what prey are you talking about?i never taught of you that way"


she looked at him with a stern face


"do you think i'll belive you or not?"


"yes?"with puppy smile on his face


she laughed sarcastically"omo!of course i belive you!"


he laughed too "ahahah se,you understood me,i was right-"


she stopped laughing"of course not,are you stupid?"


he was speachless,no girl ever rejected him so many times,yes there were girls who resisted him but not for so long.


Beom seok arrived with the dish.


"here guys,your marinated beef galbi is ready!"


"wooow,thanks my frend!"song hye kyo expression became as happy as that of a child."


she started to eat her beef with a delighted expression"mmmm!omo it's as good as always,it's been awhile!"


She looked as jong ki who is looking at her and didn't eat the meat yet.


"Hey eat the beef,if it gets cold it will not be as good"


"ok,madam"


"omo!it's awesome!the meat is so tendender and the marinate is really good!there is something different from the traditional beef galbi...mmm,what could it be...o!brown sugar!they didn't use it am i right?"


song hye kyo was startled but pleasurely surprised,no one ever found out about this,she was always the one to explain what's the difference from the traditional galbi.


"right!it's because When cooked on a griddle or grill, the meat is usually cut in thin slices across the bones. This style of cut, called L.A. Galbi, permits the marinade to penetrate the meat faster. It also allows the meat to cook more quickly, creates a more tender cut. Here their special recipe for the marinate includes plums for a natural sweetness that enriches the sauce and renders unnecessary the more traditional brown sugar,so you guessed right."


"thanks,ahahah,i love to eat and discover new dish or find out how different a traditional dish can be changed by a chef."


"really?! me too"she stand up from her seat making him all surprised by her reaction.

"i am like that too!sometimes my friends make fun of me because i eat too much and start to talk about what ingredients it's been used and things like that."


jonki eyes brightens too he never taught someone else other than him liked the same things as him,and surely not her"me too!i do the same things and my friends makes fun  of mee too,and think that i am crazy because i make the strangest sound and face one can make,they say i am embarassing to be with when whe eat together"


"wow really ahahah!i never taught someone like would exist in this world,ahahah!"


The atmosphe is so good between them,that hye kyo forgot completly about the playboy thing.While jong ki found her really fun to be with,no other girl made him this happy and free,strange right? but that's how he felt,free. Free from the looks of girls who only looked at him withouth really wanting to know him,he never felt the spark and just left it as it was,being slapped was ordinary for him,well just once he was about to lose the capacity of making babies, a girl hit him there so hard he was brought to the hospital. With her it was different he didn't want the day to end.

 

Song hye kyo felt strange the rage she felt before disappeared even thought she still think of him as a playboy,fo her talking about what she like so freely made her happy,she felt at peace and he was really funny,they also have a lot in common and she could tell that he wasn't lyng,his reactions were true,she know it,looking at him made all her worries go out the window and just wanted to keep on stayng like this all day,she never felt this way before,not with a guy.


"ahahahah you are funny,you know song jong ki ssi?"


"well you too...you are smart,beautiful and kind,you didn't really like me but still you brought me here and made me happy making me eat something so good"


"kind?not really,beautiful and smart?hell yes!!


"omo!look what we have here,then how am i?aren't i awesome?when i look at the mirror in the morning i see a god!"embracing himself


"omo,omo!,what god like"


"wae!aren't i awesome?"


she looks at him making him loose himself in her eyes


"well i admit you are good looking"


"see!i am god-like,you finally realized it"


"i said good looking not god like!"they stopped for awhile still loking at each other then started to laught incontrollably for awhile.


"ahahah,o my,my tummy i can't anymore...i can't laugh anymore i will die like this ahahaha!


"ahahah! my god i never laughed this hard in my life before,too funny ahahah"


"yea,as if,i bet you tell this to every girl"she said jokingly


he then looks at her after stopping to laught."i don't...because this never happened to me"


she stopped laughing too,and then stared at him


"belive me, i am serious"


she avert her eyes from him


"should i?do you think i will belive everything you say just because we have something in common?"


"..hey,really why do you hate me so much?...you said before that you hate playbos, well i can understand but from what i heard you dont have a boyfriend...so an ex?"


hye kyo silenced for awhile".......well that's not quite right i never had one so no ex"


"...then why?"


hye kyo make a sigh and then start to untie the hair she had tied into a ponytail,letting her hair down.


"well my friend's boyfriend cheated on her with three other girls,when she found out,me and megan worried a lot,she never cried just stand there in her room,she just kept on defending him when i knew well that wasn't her real feelings,i hought she would kill herself..."


jon ki listened to her with a sad and guilty face thinking back at how jerk he was with the other girls


"at one point i just slapped her and scolded her for god sake,she cried for tre days. You should have seen in what state she was in,that's why i hate you all people who just whant to have fun but then take advantage of a girl,rip her heart apart and leave her with nothing. She has us,so we helped her,but what if another girl wouldn't be as lucky as her do you know what could have happened?"


jong ki keep on listening and looking at her.


"what if...a family is destroyd becuase of people like you?do you know how miserable that family might feel then?"


While talking about this hye kyo started to be more agitated than before and jon ki noticed about this.


"i understand,but there is some thing i want you to know,i may be a playboy in your eyes...it's true i had various girls and i may have been a jerk to them,but i am not at the extend you are describing,i never cheated...every time i wasn't interted anymore and felt attracted to someone else i first left the girl go,this went for awhile i must say.I also got slapped a lot.


"of course,who wouldn't slap you"


"ahahah"he laughed a little then looked down to his empty glass"i always tried to be clear from the start but...i guess girls aren't as simple as we guys picture them"


"that's right,even if you say you don't want a serious relationship to a girlr,no one can stop feelings from growing"


"i know...yesterday...when i saw you i tought i saw an angel,i admit i didn't expect you to pass me by without a look. I couldn't sleep at all later at home,today i was surprised to no end when i saw you right in front of my eyes,seeing you so fierce yet so cute at the same time,i found myself intrigued by you,i really was curious and now here at this moment i am serious when i said i want to know you better. I find you funny and good to be with so can we just-"


"sigh,i understand,even so i...still-"


Before she start to answer song jong ki look at the time then take her wrist and leave the money to beom seok.


"hey!where are you taking me now"


"remember i had some where to bring you,before it's too late we should go"


"Wait,omo-"


"here we have arrived"


"wooow,kouze?"


"o so you went to kouze?"


"well...only outside,as you know japan is quite expensive,but i promised myself that after i save enough money i will go there for sure!"


"but not quite sorry,let's go inside"


"wait"she stopped him,pulling his sleeve and making him look at her


"but this is a restaurant and,we just ate,as much as i love to eat,i am full" she looked at him with a concerning expression.


Song jong ki couldn't help but find her cute.


With a wide smile on his fae he pinched her cheek gently"how cute,chincia"


Song hye kyo reddened because of his touch.


"it's ok,don't worry i know the owner,let's go to the terrace"


"hello song jong ki,how are you?"


"hi man!i am fine and you?"


"me too,and she is?"


"a friend!...i am...just a friend"she said


jong ki smiles in amusement"yes,she is right"


"so,how can i help you?"


"can we go to the terrace?"


"ok,do you want to eat something?"


"no it's ok,we will take something from the bar to drink later."


"ok then,you know the way"


"sure man,thanks"


"don't mention it"


"let's go,you will like it"


after two round of stairs they finally arrive.


"look,isn't this beautiful?"


"omo!fantastic!!!"what a beautiful view! i never new there could be this kind of place near the university".


"i am happy you like it,i come here when i am down,it's like my secret hideout,and before you ask me,no,no other girl knows of this place not even my friends"


Hye kyo looked at him,with curiosity"hey,why did you bring me here?"


"kouze,look in front of you,can you see that place? that is similar to it,well it's not exactly like that,but when i think i want to go there,here  i can look all i want and imagine i am really inside kuzoe and i feel at peace."


"i see"she turned to see the building before her eyes.

 

 

 

-silence-

 

 

 

"there is another reason because i can't stand playboys"


jon ki turned around to look at her.


"when i was young my parents were always abroad so i was always alone at home,i never felt the warmth of a family,just sometimes a call to tell me they won't come home,they will even forget my birthday. The only family i have ever known was at my uncle house,he is an easygoing person,smart,he was no, he is a father to me. My aunt was a really beautiful woman,she was fun and like a mom taught me a lot of things,i also have three cousn,a girl and two boys, we where happy.
Then next to their house a single man,good looking and gentle trasferred,me and my cousins didn't really like the attention she gave him and how often he called her home,my uncle is a good man he was worried but he loved and trusted her,but he was wrong.
I can still remember that day,it was raining, i was in bed with my cousins when i heard scream and cries,it was my dear uncle...he was desperate,my my aunt left with that guy and to us she...left only a note,she said that she was sorry but that she fell in love and that's why she left.  
I never taught she would be that kind of heartless person. One week later she came back saying she wanted to come back,that he left her saing that he wasn't serious,he also had other five girl,younger and older than him, how disgusting that man was right?,that's why she came back,of course he didn't forgive her."


She looked at song jong ki with a sad smile on her face"can you imagine what hapened later? that family,my family fell apart my whole world crushed before my very eyes,my uncle was always sad,we children felt it all too well,my cousins cried a lot too,they were angry at their mother for leaving them and their father like that,and blamed themselves too. My parents heard the news and took me back with them."


jon ki looked at her, he could feel her sadness and wanted to confort her to hugh her and protect her,who still never shed a tear.


With time my uncle finally accepted the situation and came to be the same as always but still he was hurt so he decide to live only for his children and i...i tried not to let this go and fall in love,but i never fell for anyone even so i wanted to try and belive that not every man is a scumbag.
My friend's relationship was my hope to belive again,i thought that he was really in love,but later we came to know he cheated on her as i told you before. My hope for love crushed just like my will to belive that man can really love.Can you understand why,i can't bring myseld to belive in you?"she answered.


She acted strong trying to make a joke,"omo!what's with that face!hey it's getting late let's go back"she went in the direction of the exict to go down when she suddenly felt herself pulled by jong ki.


Olding her wrist he looked her in the eyes with a hurt expression seeing her this way,he never imagined she could have this kind of scar,he wanted to confort her and protect this girl with all his might he wanted for her to be happy and forget the pain she kept inside and he wanted to give her that happiness.


He looked with a pained expressiom in his eyes,holding her wrist with one hand and with the other he slowly caress her cheek making her startled.


"W-what are you doing?"


"don't act tought in front of me, it hurts me seeing you this way"


She couldnd't say anything,her troat was dry and words wouldn't come out,she just looked at him trying to hold on the tears.


"just cry"at that moment a tear fell from her right eye,with her free had she reached at the hand who was touching her face,trembling she take a hold of his hand,song jong slowly pulled her in a sweet and conforting hug. Song hye kyo started to cry loudly like she never did.
As he hugged her tears started to fall from his eyes too.
Song hye kyo never felt like this before she felt secure,confortend and protected.
She din't want to let go of his embrace so she hugged him too.