What should i do with you?

i will make you mine

ch 6


SYK POV


I am now in my friend's room. Ji won's room is big enough to contain her bedroom in princess style,she own like five mannequins dressed in different style that she change every day as they are real people,let's not forget the accessories she made for them plus the wigs. I find it a bit scary,i mean it's exactly in front of the bed,doesn't she get scared at night? Every time i watch at them i feel like they are watching me.
She is really scary when she is in her "happy mood"she calls us over then we see the mannequins with our faces pictures attached to theirs,that is when we should escape!why?because she will make us wear any kind of things,make our make up and so on till she is tired,this will go on foe two days straight,the fact is that we never now when she is in her "happy mood"so we can't even refuse her when she ask us to come over to her house...sigh...our poor hair...i am scared one of this days i will become bald because of her experiment. That's when she is in a good mood,but when she is in her bad mood she is the scariest! she seems like a mafia boss"when she is her usual self she is all sweet and femminine can't stop talking and all,but when she is like this she won't talk,she will change drastically,if she want you to say something she will look at you with a face that says talk or die. Well what can we expect from her,the family of her father is full of military man and women. Her father taught her how to shoot,karate and so on,her mother is a sweet woman seriously,but when something won't go her way she won't be as sweet anymore,i guess her being bipolar came from her mother.Anyway back to ji won, she will look at you make her question,the thing is that in her room there are all the gift her father's family brought her,meaning?guns and so on,right gun's can you imagine how scared can we be?i mean she will not use them but,you know looking them staying in her room can you blame us and more than anything when she is in her scary mood,sometimes she lookd at us and carres one of the gun that she call "my baby"can you blame us for being scared?. Today ji won is scarier than any other day because she never acted this way and i don't know what's on her mind. In her room,near the window there is also a small  and round table with four chairs,she is sitting in the one positioned to the left side and is staring at me.


"So,tell us what really happened with him hye kyo?" she asked me with a serious face.


"N-nothing really"i answered then looked away.


"look at me,i may be a strange person,but i am not stupid,i saw the way the two of you looked at each other."


"w-what do you mean?in what way did i look at him?"


"...like a girl who just condessed her secret to him?"


What?!how did she know about that,is she an esper too?!


"w-what secret are you talking about!ah-ahahhaha"


"what really?!i thought something was strange too,maybe you are the witch ji won ahahah"


"let's be serious can we?"she say with a dengerous smirk on her face.


"o-ok"we both said.


"it's been trhee years already that i know you,and as far as i can remember i never saw you like today. You are always the calm and smart one amongst us,you are funny and strong willed but you put a mask that makes you seem stronger everytime something is troubling you. Hye kyo,you are the type that hate lies,you helped megan and me a lot,but you never rely on us. I think this isn't right. I always felt something was strange when you talked with your uncle,i never asked because i thought one day you will tell us everything,but you didn't.
But today i must ask,because we were really worried and when you finally came back it seemed like you cried a river of tears...that's why i want to know...tell us what really happened if you think of us as your friends..."


She looked at me seriously with eyes i never saw on ji won's face, i was unsure if tell them or not,they are my friends and the only reason i didn't tell them is becausee i didn't want them to worry,because it's been a long time since then,but now i feel like i will betray them if i don't say anything.


"i understand...so we aren't important to y-"i stopped her and started to talk instead


"Ok,i'll tell you  girls,but,it's nothing really special,it happened a long time ago."


"don't worry,go on"


I looked at them..and then i started to tell them the story i told to Song jong ki a little while ago.


"You know about my hate for playboys,cheaters or what name you want to call them right?"


"yes"answered ji won


"of course"said megan


"Well my hate for them isn't only because of what your boyfriend did to you ji won...there is something else,it happened when i was still a child,you two knows about my parents,that they are rarely at home right?"


"yes we know,why?"


"Well now it's better they are home more often,anyway, but when i was little it wasn't easy for me,i mean what every child want in the end is to stay with their parents,play together,have fun,going on trips together,everything a family should do,but in our family this...never happened. They loved me dearly,i know but i never felt it,they seemed stranger to me sometimes,they always forgot my birthday,and so on,i felt lonely and suffocated,i was sad. The only family i ever known was at my uncle's house,he was the light in the darkness i was in all day,the birthday that my parents always forgot he celebrated it for me,he was the father i wanted. My Aunt was a beautiful woman,she taught me a lot like a mother would do,she was nice to me,same with my cousins,you know them right?"


"o!sure we know them"


"They were good to me too,we were like real siblings. I pratically lived with them,because a child can't be left alone. Then one day a man moved near their house,he was good looking and had a gentle mannerism,but we children didn't like him from the very beginning,as time passed the relationship between my aunt and him started to become more and more intimate,my uncle didn't like the situation but he loved and trusted her so he never said anything.
Then one day i heard screams and crying,it was my uncle. My aunt in the table of the living room left a letter,she said, she was sorry but fell in love with that man and so,she decided to leave with him,a week later she came back saying that she was wrong and begged him to take her back,the truth why she came back,was because she found out that he was only toying with her,he had other five girls some younger,some older,that's why she left,of course my uncle didn't forgive her.


"oh my god"said megan while ji won kept on listening without saying a word.


"My family,the family i always wanted,was destroied,everything fell apart. My uncle was strong enough not to take the wrong path as most of people do,still he was really tired by that situation,he kept on telling me that it was ok for me to stay but i felt like i was only a burden to him,my cousins on the other hand kept on blaming themselves thinking that their mother left because of them,i was only a child and the only think i could think of to make them feel a little better was just give them a hug and say that it wasn't their fault i said to them,it was no one's fault but there was someone who was to blame for everything,still i didn't say anything.
I was lost once again,i decided that i shouldn't cry,even if my family...my dear family...the one who gave me warmth and the love i needed broke,ruined by a bastard who didn't even make my aunt happy!...i couldn't even belive that the person i once taught i wanted as a mother would leave for someone like him,i told my parent of the situation and decided to leave their home because i didn't want to be a burden,but my uncle said it wasn't necessary,that i could stay,but i decided that i shouldn't stay for too long,so my parents came and take me back with them.Of course i went there every time i could."Tears started to fall from my face and ji won who didn't say anything till that moment wiped my tears with her hand,them both ji won and megan hugged me tightly,after awhile i broke the hug and answered the question ji won asked me.


"so,did you tell him about this?"


"yes,i did"


"Why? i mean didn't you hate him? we had to wait till now for you to say it but to him..."asked megan.


"i don't know,really,we went to eat at beom seok restaurant since i was hungry,he wanted me to look at some place but i really wanted to eat,you know me right?"


"yea,of course,when you want to eat you will lose track of everything around you"


"ahahah,yea,anyway we sat at the table,at first i really couldn't stand him,but then when we started eating i found out that we have a lot in common,i never tought someone like that would exist,i felt at easy,he is funny too,but...everytime he tried to reason me telling that he really was serious about wanting to know me i couldn't belive him,no way. He asked me why,and at first i just told him it was because of ji won's boyfriend and that wasn't a lie" ,i looked at ji won with a sad smile,"i wanted to belive that  man can really love a girl and respect her,but i was wrong and so i just concluded that i had enough".
"Still he talked about himself a little and asked me again for a chance,but my answer never changed,then suddenly he grabbed me and brought me into a big restaurant,there where a terrace,it was beautiful,and what he told me at that time i felt that he was sincere so i decided to tell him why i hate people like him and why i can't bring myself to belive in him...before i could start to cry i tried to leave but he grabbed be,and said to just cry,cry and let everything go, his eyes where seriously sad and concerned for me that i started to cry,he then pulled me in a conforting hug,telling that it was ok to cry and...i don't know why i felt,protected and secure with him,we stayed like that for awhile,even after i stopped he kept on hugging me and caressing my head,to tell you the truth i felt better after that,i cried all the tears i didn't cry back then...that's what happened between us,only that." I looked at them with a calm and peaceful expression.


Knock knock,"can i come in?"It was ji won's mom she came to give us some green tea with a plate full of biscuits,some are chocolate bescuits and some are with coconut,they are really good,i prefer the latter, because they are soft and when i eat them, their flavour is delicate and melt in my mouth.The other one are done with dark chocolate and since i don't like it i never eat those kind.


"Sure come in!"we say with a happy face.


"i bet you all are starving,our hye kyo surely is, am i right?"she says looking at me.


"yes you are ri-"i couldn't even finish my sentence when megan stopped me and start to talk instead looking first at ji won'mother than at me.


"me and ji won surely are,i don't really know about our kyo kyo,since she ate just a while ago right?"she said finishing with a smile as if to make fun of me.


"o really?then you won't eat this biscuits? you like it that's why i always prepare this for you and the other for megan"


"thanks mom for thinking sooo much about what to prepare for your own dauther,thanks really"ji won said to her mother in a sarcastic tone and looking at her as if she wanted to start a battle with her mother,her father's dna is starting to come out,o gosh!.


Her mother looks at her dauther with an expression of someone who won't loose in a battle,they look at each other with devils smile on their faces.


"But i did,think of my dear daugther isn' the green tea the one you like the most?"always with a smile plastered in her face, i think i am starting to see tunder coming out of their eyes!.


"yea,you are right,but there is a little thing you forgot...my dear mother"


"what might that me?MY.DEAR.DAUGHTER?"


Ji won look at the grren tea and then look at her mother."for them bisquits and for me just tea...it's just water you  at the end of the day you know?i want to eat too,are you going to take responsability if i die from starving? hu?DEAR.MOTHER?"


"ooo,but i always saw you eating them"


"of course when there is nothing else should i die?"


"that's right dear child,you won't starve because you will eat them too,so there is no problem"


"but i don't like them!"


"as i said before you won't starve because you also are going to eat them,BOTH of them right?"


"...tsk,damn,i lost again"she says looking away and taking a coconut bisquit.


Me and megan look at ji won who lost again,we are trying hard not to laugh.


"you will never win against me"she says with a triumphant expression. "Then i will leave now girls see you later".


"mpfff"


"mpfff"


"hey,laugh just laugh,damn that woman"


"ahahahahahhahaha,omo,ahahahah"me and megan start to laught as if there is no torrow"


"ahaha,omo ,my tummy"i say


looking at us ji won start to laugh too.


After a while whe stop and then megan ask me.


"Hey i am curious really,why did you talk to him about that,it's not an easy topic for you since,not even us new about it"


"i don't know,really".


"i understand"said ji won to me while drinking the green tea that her mother just left on the table.


"really? because i-...wait,what? you understand?i don't know it myself how can you understand it?"


She stop drinking the tea and then she answer the question i just asked,"well,i think that boy did a good job,yea"


"hu?good job? what good job?..a!you are saying it was a tactic,aaa...but...to me it really didn't seemed like that..."i said with a confused expression.


Ji won look at me"that's not what i mean"


"Then what do you mean?"said megan.


Ji won looked at megan and than at me"sigh,what i mean is,that he was sincere,you are observant enough to understand when someone is lying,well if he is an actor that's another story".


"o no,i can say he isn't an actor,an actor can't eat all that,he would be dieting all year,yea,yea"i say,at my statement my friends start to laugh.


"ya!what are you laughing about?,i am serious!"


"ya!everything is about food for you hu?"say megan.


"stop it ok!he is like me he also like to eat and like me with his friends-"


"hey,do you like him?"ask me megan seriously.


"wha-what? me?! ba chincia!what are you saying,no way in hell!"


"really?"


"really"i say sure of  myself.


"good!"says megan.


"maybe now" ji won said looking at me smiling.


"no really!i am telling the truth!"i reply panicking.


"calm down,my dear kyo,what i mean is that maybe he isn't all that bad,i am not sayig i trust him and that you can go to him and do as he ask you."


"then..."


"listen,there is no garantee that he isn't just one of the many bastards out there,but the fact that for the entire day for you,who don't belive men so easly,who learned to see who is telling just fairytales. The hye kyo who isn't swayed by beautiful words,is sure that he was sincere, then maybe he can be considered different right?"


"so...you are saying,like megan that i should try and know him better at least..."


"o well,i am not so fond of giving him a chance anymore,with the kind of friends that he have"


"well,that was really funny to see it seemed like a drama seriously"said ji won.


"a drama? it wasn't funny my dear you know?"


"o really?"smiiling sarcastically


"ya!-"


Ji won looked back at me ignoring megan at once.


"anyway what are you thinking of doing now kyo kyo?"she says bringing her hand to her chin.


"sigh..."i pick one of the biscuits that i like and adjust my position on the chair."i don't know,i still don't feel like...having that kind of relationship with him...but i suppose a thanks is needed."i say seriously.




silence


"ok then!let's stop talking about this,since our kyo kyo is now all better"ji won say clapping her hands and with a really big smile stand up from her seat,she then come between me and megan take our wrist.


"hey,stand up girls,i have something reaaally good i want the two of you two see!"


me and megan look at each other speachless but our eyes says it all,then we look back at her.


"hey...you don't mean..."


"yesss"it's make up time!"


"NOOOOO"me and megan screamed in desperation.


"in the kitchen her parents heard us. "omo!they are screaming again"her mom smirk.


"she must be again in her"happy mood"her father said looking at his ipod.


Exactly,our ji won in now in her happy mood...




The next day.


Me and my friends are about to enter,the school gate when just before me there he is,beautiful as an angel,smiling in his simple way,i can't seem to stop looking at him.
His friends were leaving and mine too,He was also about to leave but he saw me,the both of us  just looked at each other,i didn't know what to do,where to look at,then he smiled sweetly at me,waved his right hand and called my name.


"SONG HYE KYO!"


HELLO EVERYONE!I WANTED TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TOO,BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN,SORRY! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER,SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER,THE MAIN DISH WILL BE SERVED!
HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE! ^ ^