I am happy,because you are here

i will make you mine


chapter 19


In the end it turn out that everyone have to take the the same flight. Everything was fine for song hye kyo and song jong ki till when they arrived at the hotel...


"what the heck is this?"said song hye kyo.


"are they joking?"said jong ki.


Flashback to before they departed.


"Ha Jun,are you sure?what if he doesn't like it?"said song hye kyo'uncle jong il smirking happily at his friend.


"it's ok don't worry,he will thank me or wrost case scenario will just beat the crap out of me,but your niece,will she be aright? ahahah"he says while dialing the number of the hotel they are staying.


"...well,it's ok,what can happen,i can tell that she likes him,sharing a room isn't a crime anything,ahahah the wrost case scenario,she will make me bald ahahah".


"ok,shh,"


"hello?aria hotel how can i help you?"


"o,hello,i am Ha Jun,i am going to stay for five days"


"Ha Jun...o!found it,yes we are waiting for your arrival"


"thanks,we are just about to depart. The reason why i called was because i have a favour to ask"


"sure"


"Well,i am coming with my newphew and his wife,they just married but they want to stay in a normal room not in a wedding one,but i know that's not true,so me and the wife's uncle want to make them a surprise,please give them the best wedding room you can provide,we are going to pay."


"o really?i see,then let mee see what i can do...o!ok i know what the perfect room for them is,don't worry everything will be perfect"


"omo,thanks!omo!i almost forgot!there might be the possibility that they will contact you to complain,they can even say that they aren't married,but please don't change their room."


"...r...really?will that be ok?"


"yes! don't worry little girl,in the end they will be happy,just don't change the room ok?"


"...ok,fine see you in awhile then"


"yes thanks."he closed the conversation all satisfied.


"so how did it go?"asked the other man.


"he looked at his friend all happy and with an ok sign he said"we did it!now all that's left is going there"


"right!yayyy...."jong il happiness flew away slowly as he started to think about something.


"what happened man?be happy will you?"


"i am,belive me i am,but my little girl won't stay still,she will probably try to sleep with her cousin."


"really?now that i think about it i think he will do the same"


"a mwolla!i will just forbid her cousin to let her in,no to everyone so there won't be any problem"he said seriously after having decided.


"yes!,i will do it too,ok now that everything is prepared let's go"


"hu!"the other man sayd happily


After arriving they went to the reception  and then everyone took their own room's card key,while jong ki was still behind helping hye kyo to bring her luggage".


"Hey hye kyo did you take everything?"


"yes,thanks,don't worry i can bring my own luggage you just take care of yours"she said apologetic to jong ki who was bringing his and her luggage too at least the biggest one


"it's ok i am a man after all"he said all happy and proud of himself.She was looking at him and her heartbeat wouldn't stop to beat fast,it'was like this all day,she couldn't take it anymore,she just wanted to go in her room and rest.They were the last to arrive to the reception,they took their key.Jong ki went together with her to give her the luggage.


"thanks jong ki,in front of the door it's ok,you can go now"


"ok then"he then left to search for his room while she went  inside,but something was wrong,this room,is it really mine?then after awhile the door opened and to her surprise it was jong ki.


She turned around suddenly,because no one can enter without a key but what she saw made her really surprised"Jong ki,what are you doing here?"


"hye kyo...it seems...that this is my room"he said surprised as well


"What?it's not possible"


"wait,there must be a mistake,let's check"


"yes"they go down to the reception and say about their problem,at that time the receptionist remembered ha jun words to play along with them and not to give the two of them separate room,and that's exactly what she did,in the end after like half an hour she finally convinced them.So they had no choice but to go in that room together,there was no other way since not one of their cooworkers was willing to share a room with them,at first they accepted the situation even if unwillingly until...


SYK POV


What kind of situation is this?i am here in this room,together with song jong ki! and we must share the bed too?!"she said to herself,in the beautiful and big room there was only silence,neither of them dared to look at each other.


SJK POV


What does it mean?i should be happy,but this is too unreal,also so embarassing,she isn't even my girlfriend and i am already sharing a room with her!...aish who said i am a playboy,what playboy!i am going crazy here!"he taught to himself. To escape from the situation she took her bathrobe and pajamas so that she can go in the bathroom and shower,while jong ki looked at the room that he still didn't see well because of what happened.


"Hey,i am going to shower first ok?"she suddenly run without hearing his response,she found the bathroom but the shower or a bathtub is nowhere to be found.


"What the heck,is with this room!how am i going to wash if there is nothing like that!"she then go out of the bathroom all mad.


"o my gosh!what kind of room did they give us!andueghetta,i have to ask where the shower is i can't belive there isn't"then she look at jong ki who is silent as ever.


"ya!why aren't you saying anything?"then she see jong ki pointing a finger behind her.


"what?"


"the bathtub and the shower...are behind you"


"really?how can it be?,anyway what's with that face"


"turn around,you will understand"


"crae?"when she turn around she couldn't belive her eyes,they where there all along but she didn't see them,and what kind of situation she was in.


"w-w-what is that?no,no,no,do you mean,if i want to shower now i have to go there?!why aren't you saying anything!"


"hey,calm down,it's not like you are the only one who don't like this!i also will have to shower there!"the two of them then embarassed looked away from each other.


"are they for real?is this a love hotel?!"


the room is like this


vvv


"calm down,hye kyo,i will go outside while you shower"he said with a gentle smile,while he was walking torward the door hye kyo stopped him.


"wait!"he turned araond to look at her


"what?"


"well,i mean,i...well"


"what?do you want to shower together?"he said loking at her in a playful way


"..."


she didn't answer,and that made him skip a bit,"i see so you want to shower with me...ok should i andress now?"he started to take off his black jacket and going towards her.


"no wait,it wasnt that,i mean,you can shower first if you want!"


"ooo!so you want to see me "he said


"ya!that's not what i meant,i found out that there are curtains,so i think,it's...berable"she said sblushing"


"...so i don't have to go out?"he said already near her face"


"a-m-m-mwolla!"she then got away and said"ok i will shower first,don't look or you will know what real despair is arasso?!"


she closed the curtains after she was in the inside she started to undress,with her heart beating fast,thinking about the fact that he is so near and in this kind of situation she just can't stand it.Meanwhile jong ki after she went in,the smile he had disappeared to leave the place to a red face,his heart is about to explode,everytime he hear the water he can't stay calm,he can't even look at her way because the curtains are a little revealing.


"gosh!this is dangerous,i can't go on like this,i am going crazy!,how did things end up like this?...wait this is a wedding room,but we aren't even married,if it's true that there are no more single room available then why didn't they give us a normal room with one bed instead of a wedding one?something isn't right


"could it be?..."then he suddenly get up and go out of the room to search for his uncle.


"that old idiot!what does he want?!is he crazy?"he goes to his room and knock vigorously till he open the door.


"ya!open up now!"


"o my god!jong ki what is it?why aren't you in your room?"he ask innocently.


"and you have the courage to ask me why?are you crazy?just what do want to do?!"


"calm don,ok,calm down"


"how can i?why did you do it?!"


"...sorry i just...wanted to help,you really like her so i wanted to help you"he said.


"why?are you doing it?even if i like her,what do you think i am?locking me up with her,do you think i am happy after you did this!?"


"...you are right...i didn't think it trhought,i just wanted you to be happy"he said with a tender smile.


"You want me...to be happy?...when you should hate me!"


"why?..."


"you should hate me for what i did back then,yet you want me to be happy?


"sigh...jong ki,stop it,it wasn't you fault."


"do you think i am an idiot?because of me you had to stop doing what you loved the most!'


"jonki ya"he said sadly


"hate me,scream!curse at me!damn it,don't treat me so well!or else,how am i going to repay you?!"he scremed while tears started to come out from his eyes.


This time ha jun became serious"listen,child,when i said it wasn't your fault i mean it"


"sob,i heard you,sob,talking to your friend doctor.


"what?when did i-?he remembered something.


"see,you remembered"then he got up


"i have to go to my room,it's late now.


"jong ki,wai-,damnit,he never listen to the end!sigh"he looked at the door a little pissed.


Jong ki went back to his room with red eyes.


"Ya!where did you go?!i said you could wai-"then she saw jong ki's expression,he was completly devasted she never saw him this way,"jong ki hey,what happened?"she asked concerned,she made him sit on the bed.


"hey,look at me,jong ki"he looked at her while tears start to fall once again"hye kyo"then he leaned his head on her shoulder.


"what is it?tell me?how can i help you?"


"...do you remember when i said one day i will tell you  everything when i am ready?"


"yes"


"...i think...i am ready now"


He finally started to  talk"when i was in middle school i got in an accident,it was a car accident,the one who was driving saw me but didn't stop he was under drugs. I was saved but my right arm was like paralized.I tried with reabilitation,but it didn't work.The doctor told me it was psycological,because of the trauma i had,move my dominant harm seemed mpossible. I couldn't belive it,that i was my own misfortune,i was mad at me, at the world,at everything,so i lost hope in recovering,the incident aunted me,every time i tryed to sleep,then one day my uncle came,i always loved him,he was away for a long time and when he finally came,he heard about what happened and then one day he said "come with me,i will help you recover,but you must be strong"he told me that,just that,the words a lot of people aredy said me so many times,but i never listened to them,but my uncle,i felt like he was my hope and so i followed him and in three month i recovered.He was a boxer,a professional one,i was really happy that he was there with me.
One day i saw a punching bag,in the gym we used,i was a little curious he alsways told me not to use it and go near it,but that day i wanted to use it.I started to punch it and i could feel it was an old model,but i continued,because my uncle used it,i was happy. A little later the punching bag started to tremble  and even the girder started to fall dow,it was like a domino effect,that part of the gym was under repair,so in the end i was almost stuck under a girder but my uncle helped me,i wasn't injuried but because of what happened his arm was eriously injuried and he had to give up the boxing career"he recount while crying in the arms of hye kyo who is now olding him.
"i felt so sorry,he was my savior but i only brought him misfortune,i ruined his life forever even so he always told me it wasn't my fault,but i know it's not what he really think"


"how can you be so sure,have you talked about him back then?"


"i heard him,sob,he said to the doctor these exact words,it was his fault,even if he didn't say my name i know he was talkning about me,that's why i don't understand?!he say he want me to be happy,that's why he made sure we will be in the same room,he said that it wasn't my fault,but,i hate it!he is always so gentle with me,why won't he curse me hit me!everything his fine because his being like this hurt me even more!"he cried his eyes out all night long,hye kyo's started to cry too.After awhile she started to talk,she carressed gently his head,then grabbed gently his face in her hands,he has puff eyes,and was all red,she wiped the last tears in his face and then looked at him.


"jong ki,go and talk with him,listen to everything he have to say,everything,if he said he wasn't your fault you have to belive him,i also think it wasn't your fault,but wathever he tells you face it head on and remember...i am always here for you ok?"she said smiling he was so surprised,and grateful for her encouragment.


"how can you be so sure"he said seriously.


"...because you will never hurt anyone,i belive in you"then she made him get up.


"now go wash your face and then go to your uncle,i am sure everything will be fine she said with a bright and encouraging smile.He did exactly that,he washed his face and then go to search for his uncle,when he finally found him,sitting near the hotel pools,looking at the beautiful night view.


He looked at the man with an unsure expression,guilty,yet determined to know"uncle..."


"...did you came here to listen or do you want to stay that way fover,running away"he said looking towards jong ki.


"...i came to listen...i realized,i never heard what you had to say,but now i am ready"


"really?"he looked at jong ki seriously then got up from his sit,he started to walk towards him and then he punched him in the stomach.


"damn,caugh,caugh,caugh!,are you crazy what did you do that for"he said in pain with a husky voice.


"because you deserve it"he looked down as the young man was doubled in pain.


"what?"he said looking at his uncle.


"you deserve it,you alsways run away,you never let me speak,also even if i am not a professional boxer anymore as you can see i can still stand my ground."


"yea,i think you are right,it hurt like hell damn it"


"When i said that it wasn't your fault it was the truth,my arm was alredy in a bad condition"


"...what?what do you mean"said jong ki with a curious expression still showing pain.


His uncle helped him seat and countinued with the story.


"being a professional boxer isn't easy,our work is dangerous and we are about to sustain injuries.There was a guy who wasn't so strong but he always won his matches, because he always cheated,he did exactly that in the match with me. He purposely hit the arm in a part who was sure it whould hurt me,he hit there for a lot of times and i couldn't stop him forever,in the end,he broke my arm,the doctor said that it was better if i stopped doing that work,but i had no intention of stopping,i planned to start again after i recovered and so i did,like an year later after my complete recovery  and practice i re  the ring,i wanted to beat him,but this time he was even crueler that before,again i was in the same situation,but this time the bone,was more damaged,and if i continued there might have been the possibility,that i will  not be able to use it anymore. Heraing that,i was mad at myself.Then i heard about your incident,so i thought i could help  since what happened to you remainded me of what happened to me.But to tell you the truth i was happy being with you,seeing how you finally regained a happy expression,how you finally used your arm again.What happened that time in the gym,wasn't serious,i faced worse things,it's not because of that i stopped my career,because my career endend a year before.


"but then what i heard..."


"that time as always you didn't hear till the end,he was the doctor who was in charge of me,he said literally,the boy think it's his fault,but you probably only started to heard when he said it's his fault,and of course i said it wasn't,because the one who caused this was that madman"


"so i...misunderstood everything?..."


"exactly idiot!"


Jong ki then buried his face into his own hands and started to laugh"ahahah,i can't belive it,i was so stupid...sob"he then started to cry a little"thanks uncle,thanks for everything and i am sorry".


The uncle hugged jong ki and then said"it's ok child...so now...will you forgive me...about the room thing?"


"jong ki then broke the hug stared at his uncle"that's another story".


Jong ki finally is at peace everything is now clear and the heavy burden he had was finally lifted from his chest.He finally arrived in front of the room and used the key to enter,when he saw her there waiting for him,he couldn't belive how blessed he felt,if it wasn't for hye kyo,he would have never had the courage to have a good talk with him.


"Jong ki!how did it it go?"


"it's fine now,we talked and in the end it wasn't my fault"he said smiling.


"see,i told you!"and she jokinlgly punched him where his uncle hit him before.


"ARGH!"


"OMO!what happened!did i hurt you too hard?"


"no...it's ok"he said touching the aching part with his hand,and he started to go towards the bed.


"wait"


"it's ok really"he said


"i said wait and undress!"


He stopped and then looked at her surprised"what?undress?"


"yea!don't think about dirty things,i want to see the part where you are aching,let's see if i have some pain reliever"


"o...ok"he said disappointigly"a bit embarassed he started to take off  his black shirt right in front of her,while lookin down to her face,she didn't notice the guy's stare,she was only looking at his chest.She had to admit that he has a really beautiful body,he was muscular and had a really carved chest,her heart started to beat really fast,she then looked at the part where he was hurting,there was a big bruise,fortunately she had some cream medication,and she put it on the bruised part.


After she finished,unconsiously her hand went to touch his chest,making him surprised,her cold hand touching his body,sent chills down his spine.


"Hey...what are you doing?"


"what?"she looked at him still with her hand on his chest.


"why are you...touching me?"


"what?"she then realized what she did and let go suddenly


He felt relieved,if she continued he was afraid he would do something he will regret for the rest of his life.


"what is it?did this room make you have dirty thoughts about me?"he said teasing her.


"moragu?omo!of course not!what room,i just thoughts that you have a really beautiful body then i-"she realized what she just said she looked at him speachless just as as he was,she blushed and he did too,then he started to laugh.


"o,no...please forget everything!"she run toward the bed to hide under the sheets.


He kept on laughing,then said"hey i am going to shower,don't look!"he said always teasing her.


"who would!"


"you?didn't you say i have a beautyful body?"


"ya!just go,already"


"ahahah,ok"he went in, blushing of the taught than she is just a few steps away,while our hye kyo's heart was about to explode,she looked at the hand who touched his chest,she then brought her hand to her face"omo!i must be crazy,bicchasso?!are you an animal?ya!"she said wispering,then she got out of the sheets to look at his direction carefully and slowly but he was already in front of her,so she hide again but jong ki pulled her gently out of the sheets "ya!what are you doing"


"let's sit,i have something to tell you"he said seriously.


He looked at her face with a peaceful yet serious expression"what do you want to tell me?"


"thank you,song hye kyo"hearing her name coming out of his lips made her skip a beat.


Looking at him with wide eyes she asked"about...what?"still looking at him.


"...if it wasn't for what you said i wouldn't had the courage to talk to him and to know the truth,that's why,i am really grateful,i mean it"he said to her seriously and sincerly.


She then smiled sweetly at him"don't worry,i was happy i could help you"


Jong ki was silent he just looked at her,like a man would look at a woman,she on the other hand started to feel concious of him who was coming and closer to her,strangely she didn't move,this time,just like him she looked at him with a woman eyes.He then gently take her chin with is fingers and then start to bring her face close to his and he gently kissed her,jong ki closed his eyes and she did too. A little after he broke slowly the kiss and looked at her who still had her eyes closed and slowly opened them seconds later."Hye kyo...why didn't you stop me?"he said taking her face with both his hands"if you don't stop me,i will kiss you again"he looked surprised since she remained silent and looked at him,then he kissed her again this time with more passion while hye kyo slowly linked her arms around him as he pulled her close.