Tank you for everything.

i will make you mine

chapter 17


SJK POV


No,it can't be...my uncle is here? as my boss as that?!how can it be?! what do i do now?i never expected something like this,damn it!aish!.


First day of work as his uncles's employee,after work jong ki wait for his uncle to finish what he was doing,because he wanted to tell him something.


"o!jong ki!what is it?do you want another hug?"the man said smiling.


"no of course,i just have something to say"


"sure go haed"


"sigh,when we are at work,please treat me as an employee not as your nephew,ok?"


The man big smile became just a little bit smaller but gentler than before "so it was this,you wanted to talk about...sigh,do you really think i will be that kind of boss,who will favor you just because i am your uncle?i am not like that,today was special since it was years i didn't see you,i was really happy but that's all you will get from me at work.Is this answer ok?"he said always smiling.


Song jong ki looked at him seriously "yes,this is what i wanted to hear"he answered seriously


"good"


"ok,then i see you tomorrow"he turned around and started to walk but then stopped and again turned around to look at his uncle"...hey...how are you feeling?...is everything ok at home?".


"omo,are you worring for me?how sweet!"


"ya!can't you just unswer me!seriously!"


"ahahah,yea,i am fine,don't worry and at home too,everyone miss you and your parents"


"i see. Goodnight then"


"you didn't change at all since then."


"...i did...i changed,now then i am going."


"o,good night"his uncle watched song jong ki back as he walked away,smiling sadly"no,you are still the same,stuck at that day.Well phisically speaking he grew into a really handsome guy,i wonder if he have a girlfriend,ahahah".


SJK POV


"Sigh...why did i say that!sigh...i don't want to go home yet...i wonder what she is doing now"he say looking at the night sky.




SYK POV


"Sigh...let's see,time to work,today i went to..."she suddenly stopped and stared blankly at her computer.


"song hye kyo sshi...what the heck are you doing?...WHY DID YOU WRITE SONG JONG KI?!WHAT IF YOU POSTED IT FOR GODSAKE!"she then again took her pillow and started to punch him"stupid,stupid,stupid!"drrr,sound of her phone."who is it know"she takes the phone she left on her vanity and didn't see the caller,she just answered.


"hello?"


"hye kyo sshi,it's me song jong ki,are you sleeping?"


"...who?-"she then realized who the person was and panicked.


"s-s-song jong ki sshi?cough,i mean song jong ki..." talking to herself she said WHAT DID HE ASK ME AGAIN?! AISH "o!,if i was sleeping?no i am not,i am awake,why?"


"ahahah,i just...my work just ended,but i don't want to go home yet..."


She felt something was strange and became serious"what happened?are you ok?"she asked concerned.


"...well not so well,how did you know"he said smiling gently.


"where are you?"she asked starting to prepare,fortunately she didn't change into her pajamas yet,so she just took her shoes and got out of her house.


"why?will you come if ask you?"he asked smiling a little less than before.


"ya"where are you?!i am already out of my house,tell me quicly!" He was surprised he didn't think she would really come,and in the middle of the night too.


"what?you really are coming?!but it's late now?"he said looking at his watch.


"that's why quicly tell me before it get's more dark!"


"no wait,i will come and get you"it's dangerous for a girl like you to go out at this hour,go back inside it's cold when i arrive i will call you".


"mpff,idiot,it's ok i will wait you outside,don't worry"


He started to run as if his life depended on it and thanks god he wasn't far away from her house so he was there in like five minutes.


"Song hye kyo pant,pant,pant"she looked at him concerned"hey why did you run like this?look at you,do you want some water?"she asked.


"It's ok,don't worry"


"ok,then,let's walk?"


"ok,let's go,i am fine now ahahah"


They arrived at the park they went the time before.


"so,what happened?"she asked him.


"what make you think something happened to me hye kyo sshi?"he said smirking


"...stop it already"she looked at him seriously"i can tell from your voice,it doesn't matter how much you try to cover it up, now that we are face to face. Even your expression,that fakade you are putting now can't even deceive a kid and surely not me...who saw you everyday."


His smile then became slowly a sad one"i can't even deceive a kid?really?"


"yea,you where really ugly"


"what?ahahah...fine,you got me"


They sat together on a near bench.


"so did something happen?"


He looked at her gently"well yes,my uncle came at work and now he is my boss,ahahah that's all"


He tried to laugh it off but she didn't buy it,she looked seriously at him and then she said"it's ok if you don't want to talk about it,just stop pretending to laugh,it's harder this way,belive me."then she looked at the night sky"you know,when things get diffidult for me i tend to do the same thing you are doing now but the truth is that in those moments that's not what can help me,putting up a strong front wont's change the fact that in those times i am suffering and that no matter what i want to do to change things,i can't.That's why when it's night time i look at the night sky,full of beautiful stars and say to myself,that everything is already in the past,that time...will give me peace of mind,or that this sad moment i am living now will pass and maybe the answers i want,time will help me get them.It may seems stupid but that's what give me a little of courage to go on.


"i see,maybe i should do the same too"he said looking at the sky.


"That's what i do when there is nothing i can do to change things,but if there is something,even the smallest thing,i can do to to chande the situation for the better i will try my best and i think the best way to change things with someone,is talking it out,well at least that's a good start."


He looked at her speaking,seriously and attentivly"I don't know what happened to you and i also don't know if what i said can be applied to your situation,with this i just wanted to say to not give up too soon also it's ok being sad because remember...tomorrow will be a betterr day."


"why don' you ask me anything?"


"why?do you want to tell me?"she looked at him jokingly


"i...don't feel like right now sorry,you always talked to me about your sad moment but i-"


"it's ok,you will tell me when you think it's the right time"she said sweethly.


And he with a greatful expression said"thaks,you're right i don't feel like like i am ready now,one day...one day,i will tell you everything,thanks for waiting me"he said smiling gently.


He looked at her and for an istant all the bad thoughts he had,all his sadness,disappeared.Her words are comforting yet full of hope,he couldn't belive at all at the fact that she would try and comfort him.


He looked at her with a sweet smile"thank's,song hye kyo,i mean it" she then looked at him,her eyes were wide open from the surprise she then looked at her watch.


"I-i-it's ok really,you helped me a lot,this is nothing,a-a-anyway,it's not like i want to know yoyr secret,any i better not know,please try you best not to be ready,i reaaally don't want to know.omo!look at the time!i have work tomorrow,i have to go now"


"mpfff,ahahah"


"w-w-what are you laughing about?"


"ahahah,no it's just,i mean why are you embarrassed"


"what!?omo,chincia,i am going"she said upset


"ya,don't be angry"he said happly


"i am not!"


"ok,then,let's go i will accompany you"


And so the two of them spent the night together or at least a few hours. Jong ki was all happy and was able to sleep soundly,while song hye kyo still had work to do,that night the poor girl didn't sleep a wink.


NEXT DAY AT WORK SYK POV


"Godd morning hye kyo dear!"said her uncle


"Good morning uncle Won ho"she said with a tired voice.


"o dear what happened?you seems like a panda!"


"i couldn't sleep a wink,that's why i am like this,but it's ok!eating is the best to wake up a sleepy me!o!where are the others?"


"they went to work already"


"i see i better get going too"she turned around when her uncle called her.


"wait!"


"yes?"


"you still didn't change your mind?i am worried,you are all alone in that house,why don't you come to our home?"


She smiled at him and then said"don't worry,i am not scared"


"but i am!sigh,listen,for the sake of my poor heart,i give you five days,then i will bring you home even by force arasso?so start to pack,because i am not going to leave you there alone."


"but-"


"no,but!this is my final word"


"sigh,fine...cndae why five days?i thought you would make me go to your house starting from today"


"that's because we are going on a trip the day after tomorrow,it will be a five days long trip,that's the vacation we will have for this summer."


"really?!...you pay for it?!or i won't come!i don't have much money"she said to her uncle.


"hahah,that's where the happy moment is,i won't!because i won a prize for at least 10 people!"


"i can't belive it!seriously?fine then,now i am off to work,later!"the man looked at the girl's back as she walked towards the exit,with a sweet smile on his face.